holy pally paladin CC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 butcherkk

butcherkk
  • Members

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

Hey guys

I hope you can give some feedback here as im getting kinda fustrated atm running 2s with unholy DK.
When we meet double DPS, i way too often get CC'ed to death or yeah killed.
Against ie Mage/Spriest, i would normally go defensive but very soon i will have to come around the corner to heal DK. THen in a matter og 1-2 secs im deeped and a shit ton of dps is flying on me, and then a silence at the end. My only option is then to use bubble like 20-30 seks into the fight and we will already be behind. Then they either tunnel me or jsut start sheeping/fearing/silencing me, and even though i use trinket/ HoS to keep my self out of CC i way too often fall behind and they score a kill on him.

So im wondering if there are any tricks we forget to use or what i could do differently/what i should do under this high pressure.
Got a similair problem against Rdrood/warr. At some point i will get a Cyclone chains have to bubble and then not so much later another chain/fear from warr, and i will be falling way behind again :S

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

Have your DK go frost and let him rape the weakest link in 5 seconds.

No comp is supposed to win against frost mage/shadow priest though.

Edit: In case the DK prefers playing Unholy, tactics don't change. Burst as fast as possible with freedoms/AMS/IBF and stomp something quickly against double dps.

And what you should do is bubble first, and keep healing CDs for when you don't have bubble. Deep freeze is very easy to predict now that every mage and his nan casts frost bomb first. Dispel frost bomb and most of their damage is gone.
Posted Image

#3 butcherkk

butcherkk
  • Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:28 AM

View Postnoobie25, on 11 November 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

Have your DK go frost and let him rape the weakest link in 5 seconds.

No comp is supposed to win against frost mage/shadow priest though.

Edit: In case the DK prefers playing Unholy, tactics don't change. Burst as fast as possible with freedoms/AMS/IBF and stomp something quickly against double dps.

And what you should do is bubble first, and keep healing CDs for when you don't have bubble. Deep freeze is very easy to predict now that every mage and his nan casts frost bomb first. Dispel frost bomb and most of their damage is gone.

Thx for input. Yeah he does play unholy, is that a bad idea?
If anyone else has some input feel free to share.

#4 Bozzy

Bozzy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1946
  • LocationThe Kitchen

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

not a bad idea just not as easy mode
Oh you're going ham? allow me too bear form.

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

View PostBozzy, on 14 November 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

not a bad idea just not as easy mode

This. Unholy is far more demanding in terms of your gameplay and general skill level. Frost is as faceroll as a melee can get.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: holy, pally, paladin, CC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<