• US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1898
  • 3v3: 1708
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Correct me if i'm wrong here...

The whole discussion began because you said s11 rogues had to work for their kills. I said they didn't. Conversation commences.

Are you just trolling now, or...?

I mean, what?

#22 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

View Postterribleperson, on 15 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

Correct me if i'm wrong here...

The whole discussion began because you said s11 rogues had to work for their kills. I said they didn't. Conversation commences.

Are you just trolling now, or...?

I mean, what?

first of that is why i said i didn't play in s11 (or more like i came back to game end of s11)...and from my person view

1. if you didn't have legendaries and vial as rogue you did have to work for your kills
2. even if a rogue had those it didn't garantee them the win or glad title for that matter + those scary smoke bombs were quite predictable not to mention that warriors in their current state still are way more atrocious and not all of them have t2s even

i am not trolling, just because you don't agree with my opinion you don't have to be so offensive about it

back to topic: i think in generall burst from many classes is just too high not just warriors and need to be toned down, warriors don't seem to get hit hard by nerfs next patch so it is still best melee class to roll for arena...that being said, i am done with this topic before drama occurs and i get called names because i have different opnion
shut up pvp guy

#23 Afrozombie

Afrozombie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2021
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

View PostReirei, on 16 November 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

first of that is why i said i didn't play in s11 (or more like i came back to game end of s11)...and from my person view

1. if you didn't have legendaries and vial as rogue you did have to work for your kills
2. even if a rogue had those it didn't garantee them the win or glad title for that matter + those scary smoke bombs were quite predictable not to mention that warriors in their current state still are way more atrocious and not all of them have t2s even

i am not trolling, just because you don't agree with my opinion you don't have to be so offensive about it

back to topic: i think in generall burst from many classes is just too high not just warriors and need to be toned down, warriors don't seem to get hit hard by nerfs next patch so it is still best melee class to roll for arena...that being said, i am done with this topic before drama occurs and i get called names because i have different opnion
I've seen a lot of free dagger wielding rogues (397 first tier legendary) doing some retarded damage in season 11. Being bombed on in the opener, trinketing to get out of cheap, then eating a deep and another bomb while healer is still in a sap/poly/blind/fear sort of defined why rogues needed a serious change to their damage. Hell, let them keep their utility, but 44k back stabs back to back because of find weakness, to be completely honest their current state is absolutely justified over what they were doing.

And don't even get me started on pre-nerf vial.
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
~Alexander the Great

#24 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

You're going in circles, dude. You distinctly said you didn't discuss s11 in one post, yet you actually mentioned it in several. As someone who didn't play in s11, i dont think you have any clue what you're talking about. And with respect to that discussion, I wasn't being offensive at all. I stated my opinion, which was that rogues didn't have to work as hard as you think for their kills (if at all).

I didn't call you any names or claim you were stupid for stating your opinion. I merely laughed when you stated something about season 11 when you didn't even play in season 11.

Me quoting you was simply to show you that you had actually discussed season 11, even though you said you didn't. Surely you can understand why i thought you were trolling at that point:

"s11 rogues had to work for their kills, unlike wars..."
"i never said anything about s11..."

And I'm being offensive? Give me a break. You're the one acting like i'm stupid for saying s11 rogues were faceroll when I played several different comps at 2.3k-ish and you didn't play at all. Anyone would see where that just doesn't make sense. I'm sorry you took my responses that way, but you kind of lead them there to begin with.

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

I'm a DK and I used to shit my pants whenever I met an RMP in arena back in S11.

Edit: and it was not because of the Mage or Priest.
Posted Image

#26 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

every melee that wasn't rogue or feral shit themselves anytime they saw a rogue team because they were about to be tunneled for an entire game and eventually die in a dance bomb they don't have a trinket for
Posted Image

#27 Afrozombie

Afrozombie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2021
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

View Postnoobie25, on 16 November 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

I'm a DK and I used to shit my pants whenever I met an RMP in arena back in S11.

Edit: and it was not because of the Mage or Priest.
I think we all had our rogue woes. DKs and wars were in a sad spot in terms of defensive capabilities, but at least DKs could hit for more than a packing peanut without being gear capped than a warrior who was heroic gurthed + heroic bone link.
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
~Alexander the Great

#28 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostTwocat, on 16 November 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

every melee that wasn't rogue or feral shit themselves anytime they saw a rogue team because they were about to be tunneled for an entire game and eventually die in a dance bomb they don't have a trinket for

So true.

Most frustrating games i ever had were on my ret. Anytime I was remotely close to putting out pressure, I was kidney'd, gouged, garrote'd, disarmed, blinded- etc.

If i ever made the mistake of trinketing a fear, or sheep, or ring because I thought i could get a kill or I needed to pump out some heals to my teammates, I was immediately swapped on in a dance/bomb and killed. I eventually just stopped trinketing anything because of that (except for kidney/bombs of course).

#29 Siden

Siden
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/2/1/1

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

TFB should be removed all together imo, they're doing very well without a single stack damage wise.

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

i think in generall burst from many classes is just too high not just warriors and need to be toned down

This. I played some Frost DK earlier today, and all I did was wait for a 100% crit proc, grip>strang healer, pop RW, pop all offensive cds, proceed to global healer with 90k+ crits. Healer didn't die? Oh woe is me, I'll have to do it again in two minutes.
Posted Image

#31 Adrenalize

Adrenalize
  • Members

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

nerf bat inc

#32 RavageDionne

RavageDionne
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1709

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

View PostAdrenalize, on 23 November 2012 - 07:30 AM, said:

nerf bat inc

Not so much a nerf bat as much as it is a detardation bat, however light it may be. Now people have to choose when to use avatar, and stacking it on all your other cooldowns isn't quite viable in 5.1.

Enter the nightmare, this future does implore,
A techno city state, a prison nothing more.
Rounded up like cattle, you're forced in to the trains,
Nothing that you've ever known will bring you so much pain.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<