Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Warriors -> TFB

!!!

  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 etilia

etilia
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 312
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

So, are they going to nerf this or should i level my warrior and do arenas?

Now we talk GAME breaking shit!

#2 Lifeslayer

Lifeslayer
  • Members
  • Posts: 2

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

With everything Warriors have at the moment I'm shocked they allow them to have the ability to 300k someone in one hit. Sure you can watch the stacks and pop cools during it, but with how fast Arenas go right now It's a little hard to stare at buffs.

#3 etilia

etilia
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 312
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

View PostLifeslayer, on 10 November 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

With everything Warriors have at the moment I'm shocked they allow them to have the ability to 300k someone in one hit. Sure you can watch the stacks and pop cools during it, but with how fast Arenas go right now It's a little hard to stare at buffs.

i guess

#4 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 2264
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Warriors will still be the best melee.

TfB change was just as needed as the stampede change.
Posted Image

#5 etilia

etilia
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 312
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostTwocat, on 10 November 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

Warriors will still be the best melee.

TfB change was just as needed as the stampede change.

Best how? Im just curious, im not saying ur wrong :)))

#6 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 2264
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

View Postetilia, on 10 November 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

Best how? Im just curious, im not saying ur wrong :)))
High damage, high mobility, high uptime, high lockdown, great burst CDs, extremely hard to kill(defensive stance is amazing)

They feel very reminiscent of S11 rogues.

Being the best melee is sort of like winning the special Olympics though.
Posted Image

#7 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

View PostTwocat, on 10 November 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

High damage, high mobility, high uptime, high lockdown, great burst CDs, extremely hard to kill(defensive stance is amazing)

They feel very reminiscent of S11 rogues.

Being the best melee is sort of like winning the special Olympics though.

uh s11 rogues still had to work for their kills due to costs and how easy they were to CC, wars on other hand~

not trying to defend them, pve gear was disgusting but i don't recall s11 rogues having energy free stuns, 1 min aoe blinds and being able to 1 shot person in one shadow step

back to topic: i think wars still will be best melee for arena unless devs implement major changes to class (which i really doubt they will looking at how biased blizz posts are), that being said, play war, can't go wrong with it, at least for this season
shut up pvp guy

#8 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 445
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostReirei, on 11 November 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

uh s11 rogues still had to work for their kills due to costs and how easy they were to CC, wars on other hand~

not trying to defend them, pve gear was disgusting but i don't recall s11 rogues having energy free stuns, 1 min aoe blinds and being able to 1 shot person in one shadow step

back to topic: i think wars still will be best melee for arena unless devs implement major changes to class (which i really doubt they will looking at how biased blizz posts are), that being said, play war, can't go wrong with it, at least for this season

LOL.

Dude, s11 rogues were absolutely retarded. In facing a rogue team you pretty much couldn't trinket any form of cc because you had to save your trinket for the kidney/bomb. It didn't matter if they had pve gear either, rogues were just broken.

Granted, they were not as bad as the current warrior population is, but saying they had to "work" for their kills is a bit of an overstatement.

#9 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

View Postterribleperson, on 13 November 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

LOL.

Dude, s11 rogues were absolutely retarded. In facing a rogue team you pretty much couldn't trinket any form of cc because you had to save your trinket for the kidney/bomb. It didn't matter if they had pve gear either, rogues were just broken.

Granted, they were not as bad as the current warrior population is, but saying they had to "work" for their kills is a bit of an overstatement.

rogues don't have immunities that wars have... i didn't have problems in Cata beating rogue teams myself or mirrors for that matter

given i didn't play in s11 but from s9/s10 i think TSG and anything with mage was bigger issue, imo
shut up pvp guy

#10 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 783
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2832
  • 5v5: 2039
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Warriors can global you all on their own. Say what you will about s11 rogue but its always been absed upon team play.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#11 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 2264
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

i remember regularly dying to thugcleave in S11 while my healer was still sapped sick game
Posted Image

#12 Genezing

Genezing
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 48
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/1/0
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

View PostTwocat, on 14 November 2012 - 07:49 AM, said:

i remember regularly dying to thugcleave in S11 while my healer was still sapped sick game

Then how do you like this season dying in a Shockwave or just a charge stun? lol
lol.gif

#13 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

View PostTwocat, on 14 November 2012 - 07:49 AM, said:

i remember regularly dying to thugcleave in S11 while my healer was still sapped sick game

may i ask what you have been playing? there are plenty of ways to prevent healer from getting sapped or make that sap rather waste

jokes are, even with legendaries rogues didn't one shot anyone
shut up pvp guy

#14 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 445
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostReirei, on 14 November 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:

rogues don't have immunities that wars have... i didn't have problems in Cata beating rogue teams myself or mirrors for that matter

given i didn't play in s11 but from s9/s10 i think TSG and anything with mage was bigger issue, imo

They've always had cloak, and in cata, 2 bombs.

I mean, I'm not debating that warriors this season are worse. I'm just saying that you're making it sound like rogues actually required set up for a kill when they honestly didn't. Prior to s11 it wasn't that bad, but during s11 it was pure futility to try and cast against a solid rogue. They could indefinitely keep a caster shut down... except for mages, be cause, well, mages were mages.

#15 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 2264
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

View Postterribleperson, on 14 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

except for mages, be cause, well, mages were mages.
Which creates a power-race that requires melee to get more mobility to stick on mages which makes non-mages never get away from melee so they get more kiting tools so the melee get more anti-kiting tools and now this game is DBZ mode with charges, grips, and knockbacks.
Posted Image

#16 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

View Postterribleperson, on 14 November 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

They've always had cloak, and in cata, 2 bombs.

I mean, I'm not debating that warriors this season are worse. I'm just saying that you're making it sound like rogues actually required set up for a kill when they honestly didn't. Prior to s11 it wasn't that bad, but during s11 it was pure futility to try and cast against a solid rogue. They could indefinitely keep a caster shut down... except for mages, be cause, well, mages were mages.

are you really saying that rogues didn't need set up for a kill?
shut up pvp guy

#17 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 445
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

View PostReirei, on 15 November 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

are you really saying that rogues didn't need set up for a kill?

Yes.

Outside of bomb/dance while someone's trinket was down, there was literally no set up required. You just said you didn't even play s11, so if you're gonna try to give me shit about this, i'm going to call you out. I played 3 different comps that season at 2.3k+mmr, and can easily say that there was easily no more set up than dropping a bomb on someone with no trinket. Just saying.

Also, outside of the S9 version of TSG, it was easily countered by several different comps. I played MLS in s10 and never ha d a problem with it.

I'll concede that mages were broken as shit.

#18 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

View Postterribleperson, on 15 November 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

Yes.

Outside of bomb/dance while someone's trinket was down, there was literally no set up required. You just said you didn't even play s11, so if you're gonna try to give me shit about this, i'm going to call you out. I played 3 different comps that season at 2.3k+mmr, and can easily say that there was easily no more set up than dropping a bomb on someone with no trinket. Just saying.

Also, outside of the S9 version of TSG, it was easily countered by several different comps. I played MLS in s10 and never ha d a problem with it.

I'll concede that mages were broken as shit.

i didn't talk about s11...
shut up pvp guy

#19 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 445
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

View PostReirei, on 14 November 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:


given i didn't play in s11 but from s9/s10 i think TSG and anything with mage was bigger issue, imo

View PostReirei, on 15 November 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

i didn't talk about s11...


#20 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 445
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostReirei, on 11 November 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

uh s11 rogues still had to work for their kills due to costs and how easy they were to CC, wars on other hand~

not trying to defend them, pve gear was disgusting but i don't recall s11 rogues having energy free stuns, 1 min aoe blinds and being able to 1 shot person in one shadow step





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<