Help

Alts during season

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zoth00

zoth00
  • Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

I always had doubts about switching to another class or lvling an alt to do arenas. But, if you're not skilled enough to be swimming on conquest points (aka, below 2k rating), is it viable to run in blue pvp gear and pve weapon? Do people even acept it, or can only healer get away with it?

Also, how big is it the difference between honor and conquest gear? Should I just ignore and get an alt since the season is relatively fresh?

#2 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

View Postzoth00, on 10 November 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

I always had doubts about switching to another class or lvling an alt to do arenas. But, if you're not skilled enough to be swimming on conquest points (aka, below 2k rating), is it viable to run in blue pvp gear and pve weapon? Do people even acept it, or can only healer get away with it?

Also, how big is it the difference between honor and conquest gear? Should I just ignore and get an alt since the season is relatively fresh?

The problem with a PvE weapon is you lose almost 2k~ pvp power which is huge for a dps class, aswell as healer ofcouse, best thing to do is just lvl that guy and get 1800-2k in 2s for a pretty solid cap or RBGs which you can probaly get away with a pve wep
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#3 trumpcards

trumpcards
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 768

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

i think you should still work on your game even if you don't have the gear.  a full set of pvp gear + blue weapon is more than enough to be competitive in arena right now (since the season just started).  

our 3s team did really well (28-5) this week with a warrior who had a 463 weapon.  Although I agree that warriors are stupidly overpowered, we were nowhere near as successful with some other players who already have their t2.  I just wanted to throw this out here and say that you can always work on your skill even when undergeared, which will help a lot once you actually do gear up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<