BuffTracker
bl = icon list
bs = icon size
xb = x positon of buff Tracker
yb = y positon of buff Tracker
br = x buffs per line
]]--
bl={73651,5171}
bs=30;xb=-360;yb=-140;br=6;bdr="BORDER"be="UNIT_AURA"cbf=CreateFrame;gi=GetSpellInfo;bm=math.ceil;fm=math.floor;st=STANDARD_TEXT_FONT;function cu(s)return UnitBuff("player",gi(s))end
function Cb(i,s)local _,_,t3=gi(s)local f=cbf("Frame")f:SetSize(bs,bs)f.t=f:CreateTexture(nil,bdr)f.t:SetAllPoints(true)f.t:SetTexture(t3)f.f=f:CreateFontString(nil,bdr)f.f:SetFont(st,12,"OUTLINE")f.f:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT",0,0)return f;end
function vb(s,i,row)local b1,_,_,b4=cu(s)local f=_G["B"..i]if b1 then f:Show()f:SetPoint("CENTER",xb+(bs+5)*bm((row-1)%br),yb-(bs+10)*bm(row/br))if(b4>1)then f.f:SetText(b4)end row=row+1;end return row;end
function ub()for i,s in ipairs(bl)do local b,_,_,_,_,_,k=cu(s)if b then local vt=fm(k-GetTime())if(vt>=60)then vt=bm(vt/60)_G["B"..i].c:SetText(vt.."m")elseif vt >=0 then _G["B"..i].c:SetText(vt.."s")end end end end
function Cc(f)f.c=f:CreateFontString(nil,bdr)f.c:SetFont(st,12,"OUTLINE")f.c:SetPoint("CENTER",0,-20)end function db()for i in ipairs(bl)do _G["B"..i]:Hide()end end
for i,s in ipairs(bl)do _G["B"..i]=Cb(i,s)Cc(_G["B"..i])_G["B"..i]:Hide()end function bb()db()local bw=1;for i,s in ipairs(bl)do bw=vb(s,i,bw)end end bk=cbf("Frame")bk:SetScript("OnEvent",bb)bk:SetScript("OnUpdate",ub)bk:RegisterEvent(be)

it is working perfectly but when I try to change my talents I get the following error:

Addon Name has been blocked from an action only available to the blizzard ui

and dont let me change my talents until i disable the addon.
someone please help me?

#2 Ansi

Ansi
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1951
  • LocationCold North

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

That is caused by a general known issue with something Blizzard hasn't updated in ages.

Has nothing to do with your script.

Try reloadoading your UI before you change talents.

/reload ui

#3 Prozaak

Prozaak
  • Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

not resolved, the error continues after reload

#4 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

Just confirming what Ansi said. This is a general issue with Blizzard UI.

The reason it displays your addon name in the error message is because this script or some other code in your addon cause taint, and this issue is indirectly caused by taint (but in their own UI code). It's a bit hard to explain what exactly taint is without going into details, but basically any code that messes with the default UI code will cause taint, so whichever addon was the last to do it will be put into that error message.

You can even replicate this yourself - load without addons completely, do some actions that cause messages (whisper yourself, cast spells, zone, etc), and then try to remove a talent. You will get the error.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#5 saladisok

saladisok
  • Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

I had the same problem with this script and had to delete it. I did what you said Thaya (whispering myself, etc..) and couldn't get the error again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<