• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostEnvenom., on 21 April 2013 - 08:10 AM, said:

20 Minutes of BETA Introduction Leaked, and taken down fast

anybody got a good link, its been getting pretty bad talk around it, its beta thought I would be interested in seeing this
I spent a ton of time looking and seriously every possible video source is removed. If there was a link it would probably be on reddit and everything there is removed either. Makes me wonder how they are able to scan all the sites. I would imagine someone having a copy of it uploaded somewhere.

#22 Abrer

Abrer
  • Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

If you hadn't seen it yet: http://vk.com/video3...a70aa255350ceec

#23 Flexes92

Flexes92
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1726

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

sad truth is that the "wow killer" everyone is looking wont be there ever. it will be blizzards next mmo probably.
the most important thing that seperates a good game from a bad is the engine and a timeless graphic engine.
look at top tier games.quake, street fighter, starcraft, wow, cs(source engine on of the best ever imo) etc. what do they have in common? -the graphic never gets old which is not true for games like gw2 (even though they have veeery good particle effects i have to admit) that are in mega tryhard graphical appeal mode.
-nothing is laggy (gw2 could actually be decent if it werent for those bad laggy animations and delayed camera movement).
-the skillceiling is very high (maybe its that the mechanics are impossible to master 100% like in sc, sick link combos and stuff like in sf or hard to master aim and movement like in quake.

just by looking at the graphic in the video i can tell the game will suck. i hope it will be good just as much as anyone else since most of us are tired of wow i guess but i think the chances of it beeing a good game are less than 10%.

lunor said:

i think it's an inward penis, so maybe 3" is accurate? could be more, dunno how deep, never been inside a woman personally

View Postlucyk, on 28 March 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

being ugly doesn't mean you have inner beauty

#24 wmd221

wmd221
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

View PostFlexes92, on 24 April 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

sad truth is that the "wow killer" everyone is looking wont be there ever. it will be blizzards next mmo probably.
the most important thing that seperates a good game from a bad is the engine and a timeless graphic engine.
look at top tier games.quake, street fighter, starcraft, wow, cs(source engine on of the best ever imo) etc. what do they have in common? -the graphic never gets old which is not true for games like gw2 (even though they have veeery good particle effects i have to admit) that are in mega tryhard graphical appeal mode.

just by looking at the graphic in the video i can tell the game will suck. i hope it will be good just as much as anyone else since most of us are tired of wow i guess but i think the chances of it beeing a good game are less than 10%.

holy shit what?

99% of people think all of the games you listed look atrocious, the 1% being the people who actually played them. Just because you played something for x amount of years so the dated graphics don't bother you doesn't mean they are 'timeless'.

Also thank you for your statistical analysis at the end there.

#25 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

One of the big reasons that there won't be a WoW killer is that not every single player tries out every single other MMORPG. If we had that then there'd be a good chance WoW wouldn't be this popular but people don't. They're lazy and don't care. Many are too lazy to even download a trial and just instead read a review or ask random people 'whether it sucks'.

Also, for us the game needs to have good PvP but PvP in MMORPGs isn't exactly famous. Many don't care and the majority of the WoW PvP player-base only does it because they suck and can't get into a good raiding guild so chances are awful to get any good PvP in a MMORPG.

#26 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

I think part of the problem is most MMORPGs are so similar to WoW mechanically that WoW's more polished version just wins. All the "WoW killers" have just been shit versions of WoW at their more basic, technical levels so far.

#27 Flexes92

Flexes92
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1726

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

View Postwmd221, on 26 April 2013 - 07:07 AM, said:

Also thank you for your statistical analysis at the end there.
well from my experience games which such a bad tryhard graphic are generally bad. obv graphic doesnt mean shit but chances are if they fuck up on that part they fucked up other parts as well.

lunor said:

i think it's an inward penis, so maybe 3" is accurate? could be more, dunno how deep, never been inside a woman personally

View Postlucyk, on 28 March 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

being ugly doesn't mean you have inner beauty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<