• US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1626
  • 3v3: 1865
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 767

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

I run KFC and have ran it after the stampede nerf to 2300. We went from beating every mirror and beating most God Comps to we cant touch god comps. We beat the R1 god comp on our BG 3-1 i think it was and the one loss was close. but then we face a 2k-2200 god comp and get completely wrecked. How should we play what will help us out?
SWAG FER DAYZZZ

#2 Stigz

Stigz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1666
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

Tunnel Mage for free win.

Or just global the Druid in a Shockwave.
Posted Image
63% Resilience, Destro is hard?

#3 sikemu

sikemu
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Frostwolf
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 192

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

in kfc vs god comp I honestly think 90% of it comes down to the warrior's skill and ability to stick on the mage. if the warrior gets constant damage on mage you should be able to win very easily, but if the mage pom rings your warrior while your healer is feared the game pretty much ends.

Edit: I also think it's actually easier for you when they are god comp opposed to a normal shatterplay with a shaman.

Edited by sikemu, 09 November 2012 - 10:49 PM.

#4 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

replace holypally with a resto shaman. shaman spam purges on mage, druid does no healing, warrior just rapes him.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#5 Holypally

Holypally
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1626
  • 3v3: 1865
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 767

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

What about vs. Shatterplay? thats another that eats us up
SWAG FER DAYZZZ

#6 idevpro

idevpro
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

I have problems vs shatterplay aswell as KFC, but we managed to come up with something, warrior sits on sp, hunter on mage, lock them down whole game, cc rdrood gip the priest, or swap rdrood if he blocked/trinket and in open. but yea we stop their burst almost whole game til we score a kill.
Posted Image

#7 Deonto

Deonto
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1507
  • 3v3: 2002
  • RBG: 384

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostHolypally, on 09 November 2012 - 10:31 PM, said:

I run KFC and have ran it after the stampede nerf to 2300. We went from beating every mirror and beating most God Comps to we cant touch god comps. We beat the R1 god comp on our BG 3-1 i think it was and the one loss was close. but then we face a 2k-2200 god comp and get completely wrecked. How should we play what will help us out?

God comp(all healers/shatter play) is very annoying. For the most part, any mage team just feels insane(hello T2). As the bomb>blanket>deep>orb>lance is so much damage so often.

I run KFC on one of my wars with a shaman(which is more than likely better than a pally against it). But basically we just train the hell out of mage, and kill water ele often.

One of the best ways to get a kill on the mage is to try and get a block w/o popping any offensive CDs.. Then to get cross CC up on the priest and healer then go for the burst(if you do this right, you should land a kill on the mage like 9/10). But the issue is if you save your CDs and they get a good opener you just feel behind for most of the match.. and can lead to a fast loss. If that isn't working out for you against some teams, then make sure one of your teammates saves CDs for after the first block.. So you can at least get rid of the 2 blocks rather fast.

But in short, I find that playing aggressive and putting as much CC into the healer as you can, while keeping pets dead and getting CCs/silences on priest so he can't mass dispel CC works out well.

A few things to note.. Don't make the pet SUPER top priority(top priority is locking down their opener/making sure someone doesn't die in a deep). If the healer is keeping it up well, swap off of it for a short bit then back to it later(has very low HP, so you should be able to global it in a swap). The hunter should think about taking aspect of the iron hawk over the heal(if he isn't doing that yet). As well, power shot is actually quite nice with timing out burst.

But if you can keep the pet dead for the most part, the warrior should be much more mobile, and the mage should be doing a decent amount of less damage. This also means the warrior should be able to afford charging/leaping to the healer for shock waves on him for moar CCs.

Oh, also Wyvern Sting is more overall CC if the warrior is silencing the healer often.

EDIT: You can also swap to the healer later on (anyone of them) if he is in a REALLY bad spot, and you have CC for the dps/CDs up. But other than that, it's rarely worth getting off the mage I find.

Edited by Deonto, 10 November 2012 - 01:29 AM.

#8 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

only kfc losses i've endured as godcomp ( with fire mage) was when our druid went oom (without t1 weap or spirit trinket)

Edited by Justwoo, 10 November 2012 - 01:54 AM.

Posted Image

#9 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

have your hunter pop his cds right off on mage with your first cc chain.  Have warrior blanket priest md for your traps.  this should get the first mage block.  Then after that you have your warrior pop his stuff on mage,  Key is to try to get the blocks with as few offensive cds as you can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<