Raux
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

View PostCapers, on 10 November 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

Just making this post to let everyone know I'm gonna pop in here later or tomorrow, and that the OP isn't me.

don't bother mang. if you start posting people just going to gang up on you again rather than keeping their their swords pointed at the self-appointed ideo-feminist who spends the majority of her time playing WoW and writing personal fantasy pokemon fan-fiction.

Edited by Raux, 10 November 2012 - 03:41 AM.

i am #83

also i fucked a lesbian

also i fought a ninja in a bar and made him piss himself

raux

#42 Breastdick

Breastdick
  • Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

http://www.arenajunk...-will-feminism/
http://www.arenajunk...t-against-boys/

#43 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

Posted Image

He's back boys

#44 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

FUCK he posted before I pointed it out. fuck u capers

#45 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

a
a

Edited by Matisse, 10 November 2012 - 05:27 AM.

Posted Image

View PostBreadstick, on 07 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

some pickles are really good

#46 Raux

Raux
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

wonder when i should start droppin bombs on this thread O.O
i am #83

also i fucked a lesbian

raux

#47 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

View PostCapers, on 10 November 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

Just making this post to let everyone know I'm gonna pop in here later or tomorrow, and that the OP isn't me.
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#48 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

Anyway, my personal problem with feminists is their tendency to call male honesty misogyny. You think there are any biological differences between the genders? That means you hate all women. You think I should have to split the cheque on a date if we get paid the same at work? You hate me. Feminists who don't endorse this Orwellian embracement of political correctness (if any exist) are ok by me. I really have no ability to deal with those who do. So far the best strategy is to just never talk to them.

#49 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

View PostDU5KNOIR, on 10 November 2012 - 03:37 AM, said:

who are you to say what's overreacting? do you know exactly how much women put up with? i'm guessing if you think opening a tumblr is overreacting you're off by a few ball parks.

I'm me to say what's overreacting. Wrong or right, when people harp on a particular subject constantly and take it way too seriously, it just gets annoying. No one wants to hear it if you're just a constant buzz kill. Just like bringing starving people in africa up every time someone makes a "first world problem" complaint is obnoxious.

& "liberal first-world" is contradictory

UK, France, Sweden, even the US and etc. are pretty liberal relative to the middle east and such when it comes to sexual equality and freedom. Not seeing how it's a contradiction.

I'm using liberal to mean -

favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

#50 Raux

Raux
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

What a misogynistic screed of verbal diarrhea… from a man who looks like a mouse. Mr. Yang, you are an idiot. I wish that the most beautiful woman you ever saw and desired could read your worthless piece of writing. You would be deleted from the gene pool immediately.

Referring to women as pussy, is pathetic, worm. And for your information, a man has to keep competing to keep his wife’s interest and respect. A man who does not treat his wife as his queen and mistress goddess, may be shocked and humiliated to learn that she is the mistress of someone else! As to your simpering words that women are ‘not creative’, you betray your ignorance and tiny mind, Mr. Yang.

I assume you are familiar with Google. See if you can match your creativity against women like Artemesia Gentileschi, Elizabeth Vigee Le Brun, Leonor Fini, Tamara de Lempicka, George Sand, and Collette, to name a few. I laugh to think of you matching wits with the likes of philosopher Simone de Beauvoir… but then, it is hardly fair to call a battle of wits with an obviously unarmed male.

If men create to be sexually viable, per your assertion and if all women have to do is dress their hair, how do you explain the prodigious work of women artist, writers and thinkers through the ages, who have worked despite massive obstacles from men who have sought to deny them education, admittance to respected academies of arts, letters and sciences, etc. I will tell you, little grasshopper. It was to protect the sacred myth that women are not creative or intelligent, certainly not as much or even more so than ‘any’ man. I am so sorry to pop your little bubble Mr. Yang, but male intellectual and creative superiority is just a myth, like Santa Claus. And you still cannot bear children, where we are the gateway of life, the womb and the tomb. Patriarchy is a rickety structure built on lies and maintained by violence. In matriarchy, there were no ‘female talibans’.

Per your contempt for marriage, you have nothing to worry about. As long as you refer to women as ‘pussy’ in the collective, no one will want to marry you. Any woman who reads your screed will despise you. If she gets whiff of your disrespect, she will discount and despise you. There are lots of older white males who lust after pretty Asian boys like yourself, though, whose misogyny might even match yours, so don’t give up hope. Women can afford to choose, it’s true, and muscles are not enough. There is no deodorant to disguise the stench of your misogyny, and you wish to put your worm in our bodies. Unbelievable. Yuck. If you are a gym rat, you cannot give proper attention and service to a woman, and she will replace you with a more attentive suitor.

I invite you to investigate the concept of ‘the marriage premium’, the fact that men who are married make more money and are marked for promotion more than unmarried stags, especially, as they push thirty. Such men are seen as vaguely irresponsible drones, who are not worth giving the reins of power to. I also encourage you to ponder on the little ditty that ‘behind every great man is a woman’. It is when men marry and have the wise and calculating strategic mind of an intelligent wife to guide them that they are able to most focus on climbing the ladder of achievement and achieving ‘alpha male status’.

Such women do not come cheap. We are jealous goddesses who demand all your love, worship and devotion. We have expectations. We are slave-drivers. We can be bloody cruel and enjoy it. We take men body, soul, and bank account. We are making a calculated investment, which we expect to pay off for us. You work for us and serve us. You are our knights, and our drones. We are the queen bees. This is the order of the universe, in virtually every culture, even under the outward veils of patriarchy. When a man serves his wife like a knight who continually wishes to do better, he becomes more of a man. He becomes refined. You, Mr. Yang cannot approach this in the gym, nor in the locker room. It is the provenance of women.

Per your own argument, women are superior, because they do not create ‘to get dick’. They create because it is the calling of their souls, even when they have to deal with obstacles, lack of encouragement, and the petty misogyny of weak ignorant males such as yourself.
i am #83

also i fucked a lesbian

raux

#51 Capers

Capers
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 1391
  • 3v3: 1794
  • 5v5: 2165
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationFlorida, U.S

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

View PostHoundus, on 10 November 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

FUCK he posted before I pointed it out. fuck u capers

I was actually asked to post in here. I'm just doing arena/schoolwork atm, otherwise I'd be tearing apart Dusknoir's comments.

But <3 u too bby (Those two posts actually made me laugh too lol)

View PostRaux, on 10 November 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

don't bother mang. if you start posting people just going to gang up on you again rather than keeping their their swords pointed at the self-appointed ideo-feminist who spends the majority of her time playing WoW and writing personal fantasy pokemon fan-fiction.

Eh, it's nbd to me. I'll still have fun w/ it.
Posted Image

#52 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:01 AM

this is a fault of the conservatism, regressionism and idiocy of contemporary society and nothing but

as opposed to marginalizing women which does a great job of bringing us all together
NO, this is the fault of radical retards acting like radical retards and trying to create inequality in such a way that in benefits their group while wanting to remain exempt from all criticism.  It's a fucking JOKE.

You said you lived in Ontario.  These should be non-issues for you 100%.  You want to talk about women's rights in the middle east that's one thing, but here in Ontario?!?!?!  That's fucking laughable.  If anything, as a women, you get more opportunity.

There are so many double standards when it comes to gender inequality it is fucking sickening.  This isn't the 1960s.

View PostDU5KNOIR, on 10 November 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

you're saying that you'd rather cover your ears with your hands and be blissfully ignorant to those serious issues? i'm sorry if the suffering of other people momentarily interferes with your comfortable white male life

So you're racist and sexist...nice.

What a load of fucking garbage.

Understand that the people we are pointing out and ridiculing are radical feminist that actually push for inequality.
Understand the people you are ridiculing are all white males.

Do you not see a problem with this?
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#53 Raux

Raux
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

this is rife with generalization, but regardless: this isn't a "no true scotsman" sort of deal because feminism (as a term) is well-defined and well-understood. considering its definition, if you don't favour equality, you aren't a feminist. the two objections people have risen in this thread -- radicals and non-feminist representatives -- are equally illogical, and only used to verify pre-existing opinions.

you're saying that you'd rather cover your ears with your hands and be blissfully ignorant to those serious issues?

the definition of a first world country is a democratic and capitalistic one, neither of which can be fairly put in the same sentence as liberal

you, and your site, seem to be confused of the difference between feminism and eglatarianism. etymologically speaking the word feminism means 'empowerment of women', which doesn't limit it to equality or fanaticism.

much of the deviceness of the people against in this thread stems from people like you who tend to redefine words as they please, often while playing the victim card.

and trust me when i say that pulling that kind of bullshit in front of the people who matter the most for it(the educated), you aren't going to get very far, and likely just come off as a rambling moron with an incoherent cause.
i am #83

also i fucked a lesbian

raux

#54 Hobbeś

Hobbeś
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tanaris
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

big pwn

#55 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

when was the last time we had a female president?

men: 43
women: 0

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#56 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

this is rife with generalization, but regardless: this isn't a "no true scotsman" sort of deal because feminism (as a term) is well-defined and well-understood. considering its definition, if you don't favour equality, you aren't a feminist. the two objections people have risen in this thread -- radicals and non-feminist representatives -- are equally illogical, and only used to verify pre-existing opinions.

you're saying that you'd rather cover your ears with your hands and be blissfully ignorant to those serious issues?

the definition of a first world country is a democratic and capitalistic one, neither of which can be fairly put in the same sentence as liberal

I'm not understanding your point as it relates  to mine. Do you disagree that the majority of feminists endorse restriction of language based on political correctness? Regarding covering ears and being ignorant, I think restricting what we're allowed to say encourages that.

#57 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:08 AM

you're saying that you'd rather cover your ears with your hands and be blissfully ignorant to those serious issues? i'm sorry if the suffering of other people momentarily interferes with your comfortable white male life

No, I'm saying people don't need to bring it up every time something barely relevant to it comes up. Because people already know there are starving kids in africa, and they don't need you to tell them just because they're complaining how bad a pizza is or whatever. They're not saying it's comparable to third world struggles, it's just a bad tasting pizza.

#58 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

Buglamp, there are 1000s of babies around the world suffering with brain cancer as you say that. You're horrible.

#59 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

View PostHoundus, on 10 November 2012 - 04:09 AM, said:

Buglamp, there are 1000s of babies around the world suffering with brain cancer as you say that. You're horrible.

Let's put those poor babies out of their misery and help stop cancer!

#60 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

View PostDU5KNOIR, on 10 November 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

i think that gender neutrality is an important tenant in feminism and egalitarianism

Ok, that's cool. Doesn't really fit with the fact that people insist on calling it feminism then. I think that implies that women's issues are obviously more important. Even if that's not the mainline doctrine many people will interpret it that way.

Anyway, I guess you don't wanna address my question about censorship. I still think most feminists endorse a politically correct restriction of language. In fact, I think feminism indoctrinates people to think that other peoples' opinions are offensive. It's ironic because feminism started as an offensive idea. If the mainstream hadn't been offended back then women wouldn't have gained the equality that they obviously deserve.

Edited by Houndus, 10 November 2012 - 04:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<