• Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostTriceps, on 12 November 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

2200 rank1 in 5s seems legit

It is on Retaliation, probably the worse BG worldwide.

Either way, pointless to play atm, fun times.

#262 Hexur

Hexur
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/./.
  • 2v2: 2801
  • 3v3: 3064
  • 5v5: 2708
  • RBG: 1964

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Only way to fix this atm:
Reset all teams, mmr
They will probably delete the abuser teams, but it won't change anything because a lot of legit teams have faced and won vs dogshit teams with 3k mmr and got lot of rating, or ppl help eachother to wintrade and make a "legit" team with an MMR boosted team.
It's pretty interesting how slow Blizzard reacts to such huge arena bugs, feels like they don't give a shit about PVP. I don't think it's hard to just hotfix it under a second tbh. But now it's too late.

Edited by Hexur, 12 November 2012 - 08:02 PM.

#263 Iniciate

Iniciate
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2055

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

so funny we got teams on our bg who wintrade but hides it tho, ect ligor who has 3 or 4 shamans, so he played legit to 2.4k and wintraded rest to get 2.550 safe rank1 but cheated started so hes not now lol guess jokes on him, + his mates like shogan who commented before about how terrible it is, doing the same, and in 5s actually wintrading with cheating exploit gg, people are so false its unbeliveable, many teams aswell did mmr exploit with alts and had one team massivly high mmr and quee with their mains who was like 2.2k mmr and get to 2.4k during the night with winloss of 30-3 or something like it cuz they qued in to wrong people, Another team did mmr exploit with their mains got 2.7k achievement, then disbanded made a new team same tacs only give wins to 1 team to make it seem legit,
so basicly "old fashion wintrade still exist" and there is the new one,

+ its 99% of the germans who does it on our bg

and best part of it is the germans with gladiator from last season, who cheats and try to hide it now, i farmed all thouse names on the ladder that has glad title from 2.4k mmr down to 2.2k, and they disbanded team, then i see them last week at rank top20, wintrade much? like ligor who was rank1 last week, i farmed him down to 2k mmr last season, thes are terrible people we are talking about but blizzard always let it slip

Edited by Iniciate, 12 November 2012 - 07:46 PM.

#264 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostIniciate, on 12 November 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

so funny we got teams on our bg who wintrade but hides it tho, ect ligor who has 3 or 4 shamans, so he played legit to 2.4k and wintraded rest to get 2.550 safe rank1 but cheated started so hes not now lol guess jokes on him, + his mates like shogan who commented before about how terrible it is, doing the same, and in 5s actually wintrading with cheating exploit gg, people are so false its unbeliveable, many teams aswell did mmr exploit with alts and had one team massivly high mmr and quee with their mains who was like 2.2k mmr and get to 2.4k during the night with winloss of 30-3 or something like it cuz they qued in to wrong people, Another team did mmr exploit with their mains got 2.7k achievement, then disbanded made a new team same tacs only give wins to 1 team to make it seem legit,

and best part of it is the germans with gladiator from last season, who cheats and try to hide it now, i farmed all thouse names on the ladder that has glad title from 2.4k mmr down to 2.2k, and they disbanded team, then i see them last week at rank top20, wintrade much? like ligor who was rank1 last week, i farmed him down to 2k mmr last season, thes are terrible people we are talking about but blizzard always let it slip
Interesting.

#265 Chizzey

Chizzey
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2160

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

buddy you are so wrong, ligor didnt wintrade, he got his r1 legit with Ryle/Kryloc/Ligor team, get your facts straight, and stop hating.

there are a lot of teams out there abusing it, but one thing is for sure, that Ligor didn't

#266 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

Why do people keep bringing up how blizz didn't reset mmr, even if they did the mmr exploit would be equally as bad.  Only difference is they might have to play like 5 more games to get their mmr up.  IMO, reset the 5s bracket and all the 3s people who are obvious exploiters.

#267 splatz

splatz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy 2/2/1/././.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Origination: Forums / Comments Ban Type: Harassment Expires: Monday, 19 November 2012 15:06:08 o'clock GMT (in 6 days, 18 hours) Ban Reason: Naming and shaming post; targeting another individual to cause distress, embarrassment, unwanted attention, or other personal discomfort. I.e. harassment: http://eu.battle.net...mmunity/conduct

By: Splàtz, L90 Human Paladin, <Zero>, Nordrassil
Forum > Arena and Rated Battlegrounds
Thread Title:
teams with 5k rating, give us a reset allready
Reply #1
Timestamp:
12-Nov-2012 13:45:18
http://eu.battle.net...-hinterhalt/3v3 http://www.battlenet...elsturm/3v3Just over the night there was 6 new teams in the top 10 on cycloneSo ye, i think its about time this bug gets fixed and we have a mmr/ladder reset, if this continues without any reset, were not gonna have a single legit team in the top rankings. And if you decide to only fix the bug, reset the ladder or reset the mmr, and not all 3 together, i doubt anyone will even bother to play anymore, me and my team aint playing until this is fixed atleast.

apparently linking battlegroups is naming and shaming, im really glad they have time to ban us people defiling the forums with pointless crap instead of fixing anything in the game ><

Edited by splatz, 12 November 2012 - 08:45 PM.

Posted Image

#268 Duncan

Duncan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

So saw that people said two 2500+ real teams were que'ing up so we que 5s into them after farming the shit out of everyone, and then most  began dodging, or stopping. Next we get some cheesy win vs the team that was farming them which were the exploiters.  IMO I feel safe to get R1 in 3's so this 5s bullshit does not matter to much to me.

I feel like more real teams need to farm the teams that are cheating or being fed in order to attract blizzards attention, and make some sort of reset, or roll back necessary, we que'd legit after already being 2500+ tr in 5s and simply que'ing into the fed teams, we legit get 2700+ easily what a joke, but we did not cheat we have screen shots as proof, but what does blizzard do they simply can not leave us here can they?   http://us.battle.net...a/rampage/5v5 this is coming from someone who just likes to play arenas, but does not want to see this spread any further, or for any longer.  If we wanted we could have que'd into the exploiting team all night, but since the real teams stopped from losing we stopped soon after, but they had already pushed us above 2700 hopefully this makes some kind of statement.  MMR is just fucked.

Edited by Duncan, 12 November 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#269 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

LOL
http://eu.battle.net...pepvptop/simple
greens and 4k rbg rating wow

#270 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostTriceps, on 12 November 2012 - 11:08 AM, said:

what the fuck are you talking about ?? what EU players have in bound with this exploit ? UStard

View PostJamal, on 12 November 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Looks like the Europeans are much better at this than the Americans

View Postzaeya, on 12 November 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

As far as I know, it started with a German team and was on a forum in German. It would make sense that US teams would be behind the wave of cheaters.

*makes mind blown hand motion*
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#271 EdgE

EdgE
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/1/0/0/1
  • RBG: 1993

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostShrouds, on 12 November 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

LOL
He have 1 honorable kill..

#272 Vengeânce1296684277

Vengeânce1296684277
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/1

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

View PostNiezeremake, on 12 November 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

Took them 7 Months or so to fix the wall disconnect issues. Heroic mode activated in the Heart of Fear raid first boss too hard for everyone, gets fixed within the same day :).

This.  Sadly, it is actually exactly what happens. PvE encounters that have guilds such as BL and Method wiping on them for more than 1 or 2 days are fixed extremely quickly, whereas the same definitely cannot be said for PvP.

#273 dudelolxd

dudelolxd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Combat
  • RBG: 768

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

I remember when blizzard said of facing the mop "Blizzard do care about PvP in Mist of Pandaria"

The most balanced season it seems.

And no more exploits,like DDOS hehe.

#274 drakuru

drakuru
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

sure why not, want also 3k exp like those s9 heros. Even after reset I will play again in top 10

Edit: WTF YOU FARMED LIGOR DOWN? HAHAHAH COMON LIE MORE ;D.

Edited by drakuru, 12 November 2012 - 11:18 PM.

Posted Image

#275 Blur

Blur
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/gameover_wow

these retards on stormscale are streaming that they are going r1 cyclone in 3s with wintrading, get their asses to the ban hammer

lmfao now people are ddosing them.

WINTRADERS VS DDOSERS, THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

Edited by Blur, 13 November 2012 - 02:10 AM.

#276 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

View Postdjp771133, on 12 November 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

Why do people keep bringing up how blizz didn't reset mmr, even if they did the mmr exploit would be equally as bad.  Only difference is they might have to play like 5 more games to get their mmr up.  IMO, reset the 5s bracket and all the 3s people who are obvious exploiters.

lol this kid is scared he will never see past rival again

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

http://imgur.com/tBmEr

Seems legit to me

#278 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

View PostEdgE, on 12 November 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

He have 1 honorable kill..
LOLOL I didn't see that

#279 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

View PostShrouds, on 12 November 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

LOL
he was 4k last season, he just never logged in for it to update his rating.

#280 Psyko411

Psyko411
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kael'thas
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Protection 1/2/2/2/2/.
  • LocationParis, FR

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

I just created an algorithm to determine if a player use wintrade or mmr abuse.
It uses the Battle.net API coupled to the powerfull servers from Googleappengine.

You can find my original post there : http://www.arenajunk...33645-is-he-wt/

If the application send a negative information, please answer here with toon's name and server.

Some feedback would be nice to improve it.

Thx in advance
Dafuq is da Kokolitolithe !!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<