• EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

POPULAR

View PostKipale, on 11 November 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

So many of my friends got 2.2k just by queing against failed wintrading team with godly mmr.

http://eu.battle.net...ale/achievement

Gratz on not having to buy boosts anymore as you can wintrade the achis yourself.

Posted Image

Get the fuck out of here, really.

#102 Bonjourhihi

Bonjourhihi
  • Wèntworth
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 583

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

I know blizzard, they are stupid, they will probably reset every ladders but they won't reset the mmr.

If you are smart : Push your mmr as much as you can, like 3000+ , delete your team, wait for ladders reset , enjoy free rank one xD

Edited by Bonjourhihi, 11 November 2012 - 04:10 PM.

#103 Shock1911

Shock1911
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

View PostKettu, on 11 November 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

http://eu.battle.net...ale/achievement

Gratz on not having to buy boosts anymore as you can wintrade the achis yourself.

Posted Image

Get the fuck out of here, really.

LOL

#104 Xhanon

Xhanon
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2280
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

View PostKipale, on 11 November 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

So many of my friends got 2.2k just by queing against failed wintrading team with godly mmr.
RETARD.... RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

#105 Draedx

Draedx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/2/1/.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

In order to reset the ladders, the first step would involve fixing the exploit.  They are working on a new MMR system already (the one mentioned by Blizz involving inflation of an active teams MMR in order to reach higher rated inactive teams).  They won't reset the ladders before this system is implemented, why would they?  Will they reset MMR?  Probably not.  Even though these teams exploit to reach high MMRs, Blizzard has stated multiple times that MMR is a system that would work itself out in the long run.  Better players and teams will always triumph in a working non-exploitable system, a higher point cap and a T2 weapon won't make these idiots any better.   A ladder reset is a possible solution after the new rating system is activated, but no one should be expecting an MMR reset.  How will Blizzard deal with the exploiters; a thorough investigation resulting in many bans.

Stop whining about meaningless ladders and support tournaments and tournament players.

#106 Bonjourhihi

Bonjourhihi
  • Wèntworth
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 583

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

#107 borok

borok
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2213

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

I reported to blizz about teams wintrading in 5v5 as my team was getting free points when they failed que, and blizz response was about the new system they have to report players for spamming/harassment. They said you can right click a players name and report player for whatever.  The response had nothing to do with mmr exploit or wintrading hahah

#108 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

View PostKipale, on 11 November 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

xD haters gonna hate

atleast we have a good example here of someone whos that poor.

#109 Axar81

Axar81
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Protection 2/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2108

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostWallirik, on 11 November 2012 - 01:44 PM, said:

If you can't get a team to glad rating after fix to inflated mmr, ladder reset, and small nerfs to your otherwise dribbling godclass - i'm pretty sure you don't deserve it anyway.

Again, it is not about starting again, it is about principe... spending my time to get somehwere, and then do it again, beacuse ppl didnt to their job with system (that is old like, what, from TBC, and still doesnt work as it should, gg), or beacuse fucktards who want free t2.

So bottom line, it should not be big problem to get high again, and get where you want to be, just this crap with exploits on ladder lasting for real long time now, ppl losing patience with it.

#110 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostKipale, on 11 November 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

xD haters gonna hate
never go full retard

#111 neyzio

neyzio
  • Members

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

http://us.battle.net...for the wolves/

can add this team to the list too  - trying to sell carries on KT forum using this rofl

#112 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

Blizzard should just end this season. Balance wasn't as bad as s5, but the entire thing has been a huge mess. End the season, give out titles based on the ladders last week (or not, w/e) and then start the next season with full mmr reset and new system.

#113 Häxantutto

Häxantutto
  • LocationSWE

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostWallirik, on 11 November 2012 - 01:44 PM, said:

If you can't get a team to glad rating after fix to inflated mmr, ladder reset, and small nerfs to your otherwise dribbling godclass - i'm pretty sure you don't deserve it anyway.

And this comes from the cata warlock :)
Posted Image
-------------------------------forever---------------duelist-------------------------------------
https://www.youtube....h?v=GLNJfWpIHLA

#114 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

blizzard shoulda just reset mmr before season started

Edited by deprivelol, 11 November 2012 - 08:11 PM.

#115 Ketami

Ketami
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2301

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

View PostAxar81, on 11 November 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Again, it is not about starting again, it is about principe... spending my time to get somehwere, and then do it again, beacuse ppl didnt to their job with system (that is old like, what, from TBC, and still doesnt work as it should, gg), or beacuse fucktards who want free t2.

So bottom line, it should not be big problem to get high again, and get where you want to be, just this crap with exploits on ladder lasting for real long time now, ppl losing patience with it.
Exactly... Point is, people that earned rating and was in top from start of the season should not get punish, cos blizzard made mistake AGAIN. They should punish people that abused system. Axar have point. I'm really cba rising rating again from 0. My team was in top of ladder in misery from first day of season... Many of you people have your position on ladder earned already. Season last more then month. And for whiners that SCREAM here for mmr/ladder reset. Well i guess that some people here (x glad ebayers probably scream more then everyone else) cos they can't pass 2000 rating... And they think something will change if blizzard reset ladder. No, it won't change. Blizzard need to fix this mess that started from last night i guess (since yesterday ladder was pretty fine, without crap like this). I'm pretty sure that blizzard will be able to fix this, or otherwise...many people will quit i guess. But honestly i'm pretty sure that some R1 players , already used this bug in this season... And that last night...just... Many idiotic morons got information how to use this exploit... and that result to this situation at ladder. GJ for trying to ruin all ladder for nothing... Hope u will enjoy in your "hard earned" achievement or you won't if blizzard ban your account...Then u will be forced to live your miserable life without playing game...guess it will be very hard for you -> YOU = Idiots that made this situation...

Edited by Ketami, 11 November 2012 - 08:39 PM.

#116 alleaya

alleaya
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2053

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Ketami,
how do i say this...... REALLY??????

#117 Axar81

Axar81
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Protection 2/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2108

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

View PostKetami, on 11 November 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

Exactly... Point is, people that earned rating and was in top from start of the season should not get punish, cos blizzard made mistake AGAIN. They should punish people that abused system. Axar have point. I'm really cba rising rating again from 0. My team was in top of ladder in misery from first day of season... Many of you people have your position on ladder earned already. Season last more then month. And for whiners that SCREAM here for mmr/ladder reset. Well i guess that some people here (x glad ebayers probably scream more then everyone else) cos they can't pass 2000 rating... And they think something will change if blizzard reset ladder. No, it won't change. Blizzard need to fix this mess that started from last night i guess (since yesterday ladder was pretty fine, without crap like this). I'm pretty sure that blizzard will be able to fix this, or otherwise...many people will quit i guess. But honestly i'm pretty sure that some R1 players , already used this bug in this season... And that last night...just... Many idiotic morons got information how to use this exploit... and that result to this situation at ladder. GJ for trying to ruin all ladder for nothing... Hope u will enjoy in your "hard earned" achievement or you won't if blizzard ban your account...Then u will be forced to live your miserable life without playing game...guess it will be very hard for you -> YOU = Idiots that made this situation...

Wohhha Ketami, you used all of your cd's in this post, nice nuke :)

Tottaly agree.

#118 Mity

Mity
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationOKC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

Posted Image
@shitixmikesays

#119 zier123

zier123
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Lol at that paladin saying they shud reward titles for last week , ye good job lad camping after abusing stampede bug

Edited by zier123, 11 November 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#120 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

I am currently R1 in 3v3 with 70 Rating above the Wintraders on my Pool and 100+ Rating above the 2nd legit Team. I am still for a MMR RESET. Blizzard fucked up this whole Season so much the only way to get it right is a full reset to everything, since they wont be able to reset only the teams that traded/abused, theres just too much of them(couple of thousands). Ofcourse its a big minus for People that already have Highrating like us, but I am willing to invest more time if its at the very least a "legit" season.

To kinda quote my homie Wallirikiz: " If you can't get to the same # and Rating after the patch again, you dont deserve it anyways.

Also the biggest plus, all these retarded hunter/warrior newcomer wannabes will get reset and will have to play on even terms with everyone else.

just my 2 cents

Edit: Also Ladders didnt look "fine" until yesterday, chinese bgs look like that since a week or sth with 3k being #40 LOL. Sooner or later people would know of the bug in eu too(since it got posted on ownedcore anyways).

So its better to spread the knowledge now and get a reset early into season instead of getting it like mid season and blizzard wont do shit and noone knows if people used the bug or not because its not well known.

Edited by Saikx, 11 November 2012 - 11:06 PM.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<