Anilusion
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

I would like to keep the buff frame as it is, but have the "Anticipation" buff show up to the right of the target frame instead (or as well as) in the buff frame. Would it be possible to have a seperate icon like that?

#2 shakeweightx

shakeweightx
  • LocationNJ

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

I'm pretty sure that you can move buffs (along with anything else you could possibly want) with an addon called MoveAnything, used to move buffs etc around with it and frames til they added that in
Posted Image

#3 Anilusion

Anilusion
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:49 PM

Yeah, you can move the buff frame and you can move individual buffs (BuffButton1, BuffButton2 etc.) but what I want is to move (or make a new frame for) a buff with a specific name, not with a specific possition on the buff frame. I'd still like all other buffs to show up in the top right as usual, but I want to move (or clone) the Anticipation buff icon to a more convenient place for me to keep track of it.

#4 shakeweightx

shakeweightx
  • LocationNJ

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

hmmmm, i would try extra CD or extraCD i forget how it is spelt, but it used to keep track of certain abilities and trinkets ive seen a few ppl use that not sure if you can add anticipation to it or if its already been added
Posted Image

#5 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

There is no simple way to do what you want - the auras attach to each other, so moving a single aura frame out of the stack will fuck up everything after it. I doubt it's even possible at all with just hooks, and if it is, it's not going to be very eloquent. At this point it's easier to just create a new buff frame, and for that there's a plethora of addons - extracd, tellmewhen, weakauras (yes it can make icons), debuff filter, and probably much more that I don't know.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#6 Anilusion

Anilusion
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Alright, thank you very much for your help. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<