gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

View PostAxar81, on 09 November 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

In 3s match on decent mmr, you will be not able to stack more then three anyway.

I cant wait til next season where these brain dead warriors/BM who rode the OP train cant post this garbage anymore

#82 pyrellael_3428244

pyrellael_3428244
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kirin Tor
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1937
  • 3v3: 2319

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

View PostClaynz, on 09 November 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

Still removes the RNG kills from the warriors that do get 5 stacks like in Tosans movie.
I think that's really what players want to see gone is winning by complete rng mongoloid damage.

#83 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

View Postpyrellael_3428244, on 09 November 2012 - 02:53 PM, said:

I think that's really what players want to see gone is winning by complete rng mongoloid damage.
No, what players want to see is warriors becoming dogshit. It's really easy to  tell by their posts.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#84 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostBraindance, on 09 November 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

No, what players want to see is warriors becoming dogshit. It's really easy to  tell by their posts.

yup yup if warriors can not  become immune to all forms of CC and cant 1shot players they become "dogshit", there are alot of specs who want to become your version of "dogshit"

#85 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

View Postgangstalicious, on 09 November 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

yup yup if warriors can not  become immune to all forms of CC and cant 1shot players they become "dogshit", there are alot of specs who want to become your version of "dogshit"
"I cant wait til next season where these brain dead warriors/BM who rode the OP train cant post this garbage anymore"
This is your original post. What does it tell you? next patch gag order is removed, avatar immunity is gone and TfB is changing - what else do you want?

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#86 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

View PostBraindance, on 09 November 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

"I cant wait til next season where these brain dead warriors/BM who rode the OP train cant post this garbage anymore"
This is your original post. What does it tell you? next patch gag order is removed, avatar immunity is gone and TfB is changing - what else do you want?

Did I say I wanted more?

you make it seem like people would not complain if paladins did that kind of dmg and we only complain BECAUSE it is a warrior

#87 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

View Postgangstalicious, on 09 November 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

Did I say I wanted more?

you make it seem like people would not complain if paladins did that kind of dmg and we only complain BECAUSE it is a warrior
Ferals also do tons of damage and have tons of cc but we don't see anyone  complaining do we?

#88 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

View PostBraindance, on 09 November 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Ferals also do tons of damage and have tons of cc but we don't see anyone  complaining do we?

you just described a arcane mage too. Feral druid dmg is slightly too high but not at the same lv as CURRENT warriors. Also since the ladders is flooded with warriors(for obvious reasons) they get alot of the attention

#89 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

View PostBraindance, on 09 November 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Lots of people will complain about ferals when 5.1 hits, but you cannot use that as an argument. Warriors right now are beyond retarded, everything that could make a class overpowered, warriors currently have. And to what you asked before, about what else warriros need removing (allbeit sarcastic) they also need to change shockwave, if you are specd for arms or fury shockwave should become throwdown, that would be fine, shockwave currently is not.

#90 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

As much as I like playing my Warrior, I don't really like the MoP changes to them.  I've said this before on here, but I feel like I'm not even playing Arms anymore.  It feels more like Prot with a 2 hand weapon.

We basically got all of the Arms talents base line and we get to pick from a talent tree full of old Prot abilities with a couple new ones thrown in that nobody uses.

I think we can all agree that it is not okay for Warriors, or any other class to have an ability that will take more than 50% of your HP away at once.  No matter how random or difficult the build up is.  The fact that Warriors' one-shot ability is completely random makes it even worse.

On the other side of that though, I don't feel like their sustained damage without TfB procs or tons of cooldowns is ahead of anyone else's right now.  When those things are inevitably removed/nerfed, I feel like Warriors will be going back to the end of the line again.  Our Wizard Overlords will return as those classes sneak past the nerf bat while everyone is shouting about Warriors.

#91 oiml

oiml
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 1/2/2/2/0/1

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

To all those guys defending TFB, think of it that way:

You play chess against an opponent. (I know, chess is way better balanced than WoW arena, but that doesn't really matter), but your opponent has "warrior" chesspieces and you don't. Because he has warrior pieces, he has an automatic slight chance to win the chess game immediately.
Now please tell me, even if the chance is only 0.001 %, that this is fair in any way?

#92 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

View Postgangstalicious, on 09 November 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

you just described a arcane mage too. Feral druid dmg is slightly too high but not at the same lv as CURRENT warriors. Also since the ladders is flooded with warriors(for obvious reasons) they get alot of the attention

View PostNycto, on 09 November 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

Lots of people will complain about ferals when 5.1 hits, but you cannot use that as an argument. Warriors right now are beyond retarded, everything that could make a class overpowered, warriors currently have. And to what you asked before, about what else warriros need removing (allbeit sarcastic) they also need to change shockwave, if you are specd for arms or fury shockwave should become throwdown, that would be fine, shockwave currently is not.
Beyond the fact that I only see warlocks and priests complaining to such an extent (which is understandable since you are at a relatively bad spot right now), I would advise you to wait for the patch and see how it works out. Warriors are more annoying that ferals (for you) since they can lock you down more effectively, but, with the advent of 5.1 a significant portion of what makes them OP will be removed. Asking for the replacement of shockwave by throwdown effectively reverts warriors to s11 status - instead a slightly increased cooldown (30 seconds as proposed by others) would put it in a good spot. When you think with less emotion involved you will see that what I say is reasonable.

#93 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1759
  • 3v3: 2401
  • 5v5: 2205
  • RBG: 2466

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

Full crit shatters also win games. And thats even wo popping cds.
Two days ago a rogue killed me as prot in a sb from 100 to 0. All i saw flyimg past the screen were 50 to 150k crits.
Nerf warrs were the real problem is. And that is recklesness. Avatar wo reck isnt even a problem. Nor is 5 stacks without a cd to back up the burst. Its like whining that a elem shaman does too much dmg cause you let him free cast the whole game. The high crit chance + skull banner is.
The ppl crying about shockwave nerfs after gag order and fear nerf deserve a slap in the face. But those are also the ppl who want to see warriors like pve adds played by players like in s11.  You dont want to know how boring it is to chase a target spamming pve rotations and have non existant cc to offer to your combo.   How would you like to play your lock with fear put on a 30 sec cd. Spell lock silence removed. Or your mage with sheep put on a 1.5 min cd and novas put on a 30 sec cd. Really fun game. Complaining is fine warrior is op but its just fckn ridic and childish to ask to nerf ever small utility a class has and wreck them into the ground with nothing left.
Posted Image

#94 originn

originn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 959

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

View PostPinka, on 10 November 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

Two days ago a rogue killed me as prot in a sb from 100 to 0. All i saw flyimg past the screen were 50 to 150k crits.
Nerf warrs were the real problem is. And that is recklesness. Avatar wo reck isnt even a problem. Nor is 5 stacks without a cd to back up the burst. Its like whining that a elem shaman does too much dmg cause you let him free cast the whole game. The high crit chance + skull banner is.
The ppl crying about shockwave nerfs after gag order and fear nerf deserve a slap in the face. But those are also the ppl who want to see warriors like pve adds played by players like in s11.  You dont want to know how boring it is to chase a target spamming pve rotations and have non existant cc to offer to your combo.   How would you like to play your lock with fear put on a 30 sec cd. Spell lock silence removed. Or your mage with sheep put on a 1.5 min cd and novas put on a 30 sec cd. Really fun game. Complaining is fine warrior is op but its just fckn ridic and childish to ask to nerf ever small utility a class has and wreck them into the ground with nothing left.
That sounded so much like what i do on my rogue currently that its scary o_O

#95 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

View PostBraindance, on 09 November 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

Beyond the fact that I only see warlocks and priests complaining to such an extent (which is understandable since you are at a relatively bad spot right now), I would advise you to wait for the patch and see how it works out. Warriors are more annoying that ferals (for you) since they can lock you down more effectively, but, with the advent of 5.1 a significant portion of what makes them OP will be removed. Asking for the replacement of shockwave by throwdown effectively reverts warriors to s11 status - instead a slightly increased cooldown (30 seconds as proposed by others) would put it in a good spot. When you think with less emotion involved you will see that what I say is reasonable.

do you honestly think warlocks and priests are the only ones complaining about being 1 shot?

#96 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

View Postgangstalicious, on 10 November 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

do you honestly think warlocks and priests are the only ones complaining about being 1 shot?
No but it's mostly them

#97 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

LOL

#98 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

View PostShrouds, on 10 November 2012 - 04:29 AM, said:

LOL

do you play a warlock and or priest?

#99 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

View PostBraindance, on 09 November 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

Honestly i think i am being reasonable, i think shockwave is just too strong for a warrior at the moment(including after patch). I feel a throwdown (5 second stun) is actually going to be better for warrior style next patch too. I almost have more problems with how ferals are at the moment, than warriors, because i know warriors will be changed. I also think shadowpriests are way too fucking good right now as well, especially vs casters, there's a lot that needs changing.

Also, i don't think s11 warrior was bad, i think the problem was to do with a few other classes (mainly rogues).

#100 phishy

phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

View PostPinka, on 10 November 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

just because it's funny to think about. go look at rogue ramp up time vs warrior ramp up time and then come back and tell me about "chasing targets spamming pve rotations"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<