• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2401

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

View PostBraindance, on 07 November 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

And stop crying for the love of god - for the first time they actually look into stuff and fix it. Instead of crying all the time give some credit where credit is due. Be men and admit that they are doing a good job right now.

10/10 :rolleyes:
[3:54:02 AM] Obelodalix: When it's full on flop
[3:54:06 AM] Obelodalix: Mine just gets lost
[3:54:09 AM] Obelodalix: in a sea of balls
[3:54:11 AM] Obelodalix: cuz I'm danny hart

#42 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

hm  a few replies here are "they need a lot of uptime"

im sorry but are you saying warrior mobility is bad? pretty sure warriors just bounce around like a pinball gone wild hitting whatever they want
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#43 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

View PostDomesauce, on 07 November 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Yea nobody has figured out how TFB works yet it's super complicated.

I spend most of the game idly being afk letting warriors run around hitting people. Next time they're on someone for the few seconds it takes to get TFB I'll just throw a simple fear CC chain on him and stop him in his tracks.

Is anybody really that fucking retarded to think people don't understand TFB, or haven't considered using CC on warriors?

You probably should read posts before flaming them.  I wasn't, as I stated quite clearly in my post, disagreeing with the claim that TFB is OP.  It is very strong, and I hate the level of burst in the game right now.  

What I politely objected to was "reckless hyperbole."  Read a few blue posts now and again, and you will notice a pattern.  When people exaggerate the heck out of a problem, Blizz responds defensively.  Blizz is interested in having a reasoned debate about class/ability balance.  If you want something to change (it is going to change, rendering all of the QQ more or less moot) you need to dial the rancor back a few notches.

My comments regarding CCing warriors to let TFB fall off were directed at part of the comment to which I was replying which suggested that TFB x 5 = 100% guaranteed victory for the warrior.  Unlike you, I was not attempting to insult the half of the community--yeah, half, because not everyone necessarily sees things how you or I do--that thinks differently than I do.
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#44 Draax

Draax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 768

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostGabbit, on 07 November 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

Man people really don't like the warrior class.

Yeah, Avatar nerf, Gag order nerf, taste for blood nerf.

I can understand balancing things but that is taking a lot away from the class at once imo. Would have liked to see some re-design of skills to reduce burst damage and increase sustained while keeping the utility of the class.

Few changes I think would help the class:
  • Remove damage bonus from avatar and keeping the freedom aspect of the talent, this will reduce burst damage and keep utility
  • Every overpower gives a stack of taste for blood instead of a % chance and make it do less damage and keep a the 3 stack cap. This will allow for it to be adjusted properly in damage instead of being an RNG mechanic.
  • Glyph of Gag order - Heroic Throw now silences the target for 3 seconds

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

-Draaxx

twitch.tv/draaxx
youtube.com/draaxxtv

#45 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

View Postsikemu, on 07 November 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

not only is a 5 stack taste for blood nearly impossible to get,
Yeah so impossible to get that only 3-4 video examples have appeared in the past 3 days of people getting 1 shot.  Fucking impossibru!!!111

#46 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

View PostDomesauce, on 07 November 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Yea nobody has figured out how TFB works yet it's super complicated.

I spend most of the game idly being afk letting warriors run around hitting people. Next time they're on someone for the few seconds it takes to get TFB I'll just throw a simple fear CC chain on him and stop him in his tracks.

Is anybody really that fucking retarded to think people don't understand TFB, or haven't considered using CC on warriors?

Yup.  Should see the comments on my video rofl, the collective IQ of the raging warriors on my video comments is like 38, tops.

#47 zier123

zier123
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

wether its hard to get or not hard, why should a single ability crit 300k+?

#48 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostDraax, on 07 November 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Yeah, Avatar nerf, Gag order nerf, taste for blood nerf.

I can understand balancing things but that is taking a lot away from the class at once imo. Would have liked to see some re-design of skills to reduce burst damage and increase sustained while keeping the utility of the class.

Few changes I think would help the class:
  • Remove damage bonus from avatar and keeping the freedom aspect of the talent, this will reduce burst damage and keep utility
  • Every overpower gives a stack of taste for blood instead of a % chance and make it do less damage and keep a the 3 stack cap. This will allow for it to be adjusted properly in damage instead of being an RNG mechanic.
  • Glyph of Gag order - Heroic Throw now silences the target for 3 seconds

I agree with those changes, though I'm not 100% sure about Gag Order on heroic throw yet........the ability itself is not innately imbalanced (obviously there are plenty ranged silences in the game), I just feel with Shockwave/Charge stuns/Heroic leap pummels they have plenty of interrupt power.

I'd be cool with Gag Order on Heroic Throw if Shockwave was made a 30 sec CD, then I think warriors would be in a good (but not OP) spot.

#49 Raphner

Raphner
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Just give us ONE season. We will be shit rest of the expansion, just let us have this :)

Edited by Raphner, 07 November 2012 - 11:37 PM.

Posted Image

#50 hoodrych

hoodrych
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Glyph of Gag Order and Glyph of Rude Interruption combined into one Major Glyph. Successfully landing a pummel increases the Warriors damage by 5% for 15 seconds. Heroic Throw keeps gag order effect.

Avatar and Recklessness are no longer useable at the same time. Avatar no longer generates additional rage. duration reduced to 12 seconds. (this is pre-movement impairing avatar)

Intimidating Shout now has a 2 minute cool down.

Shockwave cool down increased to 30 seconds, and stun duration reduced to 3 seconds.

Defensive stance adds an additional 5-10 rage cost to all abilities, or simply a 5-10% damage decrease.

I listed these changes a while ago. Warriors need to be balanced, not gutted and put on Cata levels. Obviously TfB needs to be re-worked as well. Warriors may even need more then this, but it's a start. Gag order alone is going to make such an astronomical difference.

Wizards are going to be godmode though, they pretty much already are which is the scary part. All the talk about Swifty macros (which I obviously agree with) but stuff like... Frost Bomb, Aura of Enfeeblement, Demonic Gateway, the fact that you can still drop totems while interrupted, Glyph of Purge, the whole offensive dispel having no cool down mechanic.. it just doesn't make sense anymore, it's archaic and making Mages/Shamans even crazier then they already are.

Edited by hoodrych, 08 November 2012 - 12:16 AM.

#51 Smir

Smir
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/2/0/2/0
  • LocationAustria

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

dont worry, resilience wil fix it, kkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkr

#52 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

View PostBraindance, on 07 November 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Do you even read? Why are there posts still whining about TfB after Zimax's post? Zimax said they are looking at it and they will change it to 3 stacks. With a little curiosity you could find http://blue.mmo-cham...ts-a-l2p-issue/ and scroll to the bottom to find:

Official Blizzard Quote:

General advice:

Stop posting if you can't read the previous comments; you know, sometimes they actually have useful information that renders your current opinion redundant.

And stop crying for the love of god - for the first time they actually look into stuff and fix it. Instead of crying all the time give some credit where credit is due. Be men and admit that they are doing a good job right now.

Maybe you should learn to read aswell, while you are it it calling others out.

Daeco0r or w/e his name is. The Warrior from Method linked the blue post first (omgomgomg).

#53 Vamel

Vamel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 948
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 576

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

http://el.twitch.tv/...84424?t=4h2m35s

300k heroic strike -_-

#54 Loveformoney

Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

View PostRaphner, on 07 November 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

Just give us ONE season. We will be shit rest of the expansion, just let us have this :)

No.

View PostTosan, on 07 November 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

Yup.  Should see the comments on my video rofl, the collective IQ of the raging warriors on my video comments is like 38, tops.

Their IQ is based of the room temperature measured in Celsius.
Member of AJ Gentleman's Club- A fine gentleman!

#55 Danücsmlan

Danücsmlan
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1332

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

Warriors are FINE! Deal with it.

#56 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 07 November 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

hm  a few replies here are "they need a lot of uptime"

im sorry but are you saying warrior mobility is bad? pretty sure warriors just bounce around like a pinball gone wild hitting whatever they want
What i have been wondering aswell, how can anyone use the mobility card when it comes to warriors, cant they stick to their target for like forever if there is no mage on the opposing team?
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#57 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

me and my mates queing some 3s sometime ago. (pre T1)

http://ja.twitch.tv/...keh/b/335322584

this being said, this 5 stack is nothing uncommon at all. all I was trying to get across

Edited by Jacquelol, 08 November 2012 - 11:42 AM.

Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#58 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

taste for blood fix: You change TfB to only consume one stack at a time.  Meaning the most bonus damage you will get is 200% heroic strike.  This would reduce the burst a lot and make warriors have better sustained damage.

Edited by djp771133, 08 November 2012 - 02:14 PM.

#59 l0liv3r

l0liv3r
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Scarshield Legion
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Guardian 0/1/2/1/2/0

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

Im alot more scared of Mages, SPs and warlocks, the reason for that is the skillcap is alot higher; wich means, a good player can rape everything if they can handle a caster well. + the dmg of mages and SPs are insane.

Edited by l0liv3r, 08 November 2012 - 05:05 PM.

Can we actually see music?

We can.
proof? follow the link.

http://www.youtube.c...GvAA&playnext=1

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/l0liv3r Streaming Arena + other games quite often. Mainly swedish speaking skype.

#60 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

warrior- it is almost impossible to get to 5 stacks
dev- ok we will bring the stacks to cap at 3
warrior- WHY ARE WE GOING BACK TO SEASON 11!!!!!! U ALL HATE US WARRIORS

take your nerfs like a man so they can move onto the less obvious OP classes (godcomp, demo ect)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<