• Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

View PostFrango, on 07 November 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

Dosn't matter if it dosnt happen often or not. Just the fact that you can get 5 stacks and actually oneshotting someone giving u 100% win chanse that game is just retarded.

I respectfully disagree. It does indeed matter that it does not happen often.  Understanding how it does happen can help us understand why it *doesn't* happen all the time.

I suggest not sitting idly by while a warrior does what he/she wants. The TFB stacks, unlike shadow orbs, don't last forever; moreover, getting five stacks requires a lot of consistent melee uptime, and a simple cc chain can make the stacks fall off.  

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not at all defending TFB's damage, but let's not get carried away with reckless hyperbole.  It can be a very strong offensive element when the stars and planets align and when an enemy team lets a warrior run loose.  Of this I have no doubt.  Mindless qq, however, doesn't move Blizzard to change game balance, nor should it.  If it did, cyclone would have been dispellable since S1.
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#22 deac00r

deac00r
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1658
  • 3v3: 1875
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

Back on topic; we are going to be trying out a change on the PTR where Taste for Blood will only be able to stack to a maximum of three.

http://eu.battle.net...473?page=21#403

there u go guys

#23 Ruddx

Ruddx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1922
  • 3v3: 2263
  • RBG: 2152

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

Posted Image

Okay. XD

#24 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2326
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

It's completely fine ability - it's hard to stack to 5 guys and it's easily preventable mostly since we remove root immunity from avatar. haha yeah sure becouse every class is ranged + have roots. Anyway warriors easily stack it to atleast 3 which is more than enough to kill someone.and they always use avatar AFTER they get stacks so it wouldnt really matter.

On that mind set i can also say that Stampede pre-nerf/fix was completely fine - you could see it easily(doubt its hard to see whole zoo on you) and its easily cc-able.Haha jk you died before pets even appeared becouse of balanced dmg.

But don't worry guys - instead of improving your skills in arenas all you gotta do is improve your luck and you'll be a winner!
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#25 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2326
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostRuddx, on 07 November 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

Posted Image

Okay. XD

Pfft you weren't even shockwaved - why didn't you just deter the hit! /sarcasm off
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#26 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Buff bladestorm

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#27 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

View PostViolatrix, on 07 November 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

I respectfully disagree. It does indeed matter that it does not happen often.  Understanding how it does happen can help us understand why it *doesn't* happen all the time.

I suggest not sitting idly by while a warrior does what he/she wants. The TFB stacks, unlike shadow orbs, don't last forever; moreover, getting five stacks requires a lot of consistent melee uptime, and a simple cc chain can make the stacks fall off.  

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not at all defending TFB's damage, but let's not get carried away with reckless hyperbole.  It can be a very strong offensive element when the stars and planets align and when an enemy team lets a warrior run loose.  Of this I have no doubt.  Mindless qq, however, doesn't move Blizzard to change game balance, nor should it.  If it did, cyclone would have been dispellable since S1.

I get what you are going for, but the fact that they can, if they are lucky enough, get 5 stacks in 5 globals. (+-6 seconds) Is just wrong. Even the slight chance (0,2..% is pathetic I know) of leaving someone alone for 6 seconds resulting in a ONE SHOT is absurd.

#28 Domesauce

Domesauce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2098

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

View PostViolatrix, on 07 November 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Yea nobody has figured out how TFB works yet it's super complicated.

I spend most of the game idly being afk letting warriors run around hitting people. Next time they're on someone for the few seconds it takes to get TFB I'll just throw a simple fear CC chain on him and stop him in his tracks.

Is anybody really that fucking retarded to think people don't understand TFB, or haven't considered using CC on warriors?

#29 originn

originn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 959

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

You guys were expecting something different from blizzard? Honestly i dont enjoy seeing any class be gutted im all for compensating wars for a nerf to tfb but if there is even a 0.00001% chance that u can just turn around and global someone its too high period the chance of that happening should never be in the game.

#30 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Funny thing is blizz is right about it taking a lot of uptime to get so it shouldn't be happening often, but that doesn't excuse it from being retarded when it does happen.

Cap the stacks at 3, lower the dmg each stack does and increase the proc rate.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#31 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

"5 stack is nearly impossible to get," thats weird cause i saw 3 different warriors get it last night

#32 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Played about 50 games and never got more than 3 idk It's just pure luck.

Tbh most the time you do end up having a 2 stack or something drop off because of nova but yeah the freak times when you get 4+ stacks it is kinda dumb.

It should just cap at 3 also reduce the damage done to like 200percent or w.e it is.

Edited by Ayraswag, 07 November 2012 - 08:35 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#33 samuser1234

samuser1234
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/1/1/2/1
  • RBG: 958

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Just saw a blue post stating on the PTR they are lowing the max stacks to 3

"Back on topic; we are going to be trying out a change on the PTR where Taste for Blood will only be able to stack to a maximum of three. As has been said earlier in the thread and by Ghostcrawler on Twitter, the chance of getting five stacks is so incredibly low that this will have very little balance implications. We do admit though, the lack of it continuing to occur after this will be a nice quality of life and balance change. :)"

Glad to see they are making changes based on pvper feedback.
#1 rogue trip deepz USA, u mad bro?

#34 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Good change, I would like to see the bonus dmg lowered a bit and the proc rate increased as well.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#35 Akumos

Akumos
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

is this real life

#36 Moozart

Moozart
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostCovlol, on 07 November 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

Funny thing is blizz is right about it taking a lot of uptime to get so it shouldn't be happening often, but that doesn't excuse it from being retarded when it does happen.

Cap the stacks at 3, lower the dmg each stack does and increase the proc rate.

Agreed with the first thing, just 'cause it doesn't keeps happening every arena game it should not be possible to do 250k+ in a global.

3 Stacks at 66% each ?

#37 Fawxfighter2013

Fawxfighter2013
  • Junkies

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

I think this is what should be done

Taste for blood - Mortal strike allows overpower...also gives overpower a 40% chance to reset the cd on overpower and increase the damage of your next heroic strike by 75% stacks up to 3 times]

Glyph of gag order - Pummel and heroic throw silence your target for 3 seconds but increases the cooldown of pummel by 15 seconds (30 second pummel)

I love being able to blanket silence....atm it is overpowered though being so short and literally with 0 trade off if a warrior chooses to use the glyph....If they just increased the cd it would make it more of a counter spell really. Also when it is down you wont have to juke kicks for 30 seconds >.>

#38 Actionjacksn

Actionjacksn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 2119
  • 3v3: 2429
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 192

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

So when do all us other classes get our ability to win games in 1 hit randomly? (cept mages, they can 1 shot anytime they want, LEWL)

Gonna be really funny if they keep it.

Inc -50pts in one game to a 1800 war that gets 5 procs in a row.

Edited by Actionjacksn, 07 November 2012 - 10:20 PM.

#39 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Do you even read? Why are there posts still whining about TfB after Zimax's post? Zimax said they are looking at it and they will change it to 3 stacks. With a little curiosity you could find http://blue.mmo-cham...ts-a-l2p-issue/ and scroll to the bottom to find:

Official Blizzard Quote:

Back on topic; we are going to be trying out a change on the PTR where Taste for Blood will only be able to stack to a maximum of three. As has been said earlier in the thread and by Ghostcrawler on Twitter, the chance of getting five stacks is so incredibly low that this will have very little balance implications. We do admit though, the lack of it continuing to occur after this will be a nice quality of life and balance change.

General advice:

Stop posting if you can't read the previous comments; you know, sometimes they actually have useful information that renders your current opinion redundant.

And stop crying for the love of god - for the first time they actually look into stuff and fix it. Instead of crying all the time give some credit where credit is due. Be men and admit that they are doing a good job right now.

Edited by Braindance, 07 November 2012 - 10:39 PM.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#40 Gabbit

Gabbit
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Man people really don't like the warrior class.
Gabbitnerdo ----- League of legends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<