• Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aman'Thul
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2094
  • 3v3: 2449

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

http://img18.imagesh...463/warrihi.png

yeah playing against double heal warrior is fine! if they are not completely retarded, they just survive you long enough until the warrior can 1shot someone. but the poor thing is, it happens so often, that we are not even mad about it. but np, we like to donate some mmr to the needy kids! :ph34r:

#102 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostNycto, on 09 November 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

if you are specd for arms or fury shockwave should become throwdown, that would be fine, shockwave currently is not.

Let me start by saying I hate Shockwave.  It's a stupid Prot ability that doesn't belong in an Arms Warrior's spell book.  That is my opinion.

However, if the change went through that you're asking for...the spell would be a carbon copy of Storm Bolt.

What if they moved Storm Bolt to Shockwave's spot in the talent tree and did away with Shockwave entirely?  Or just give it to Prot as base line?  The third ability in the final tier would have to be something new, but it shouldn't be too hard to recycle an old ability like they did with all the other Warrior talents.

As far as TfB goes, I think the general consensus is that it needs a change.  I myself, as a Warrior, do not like how random it is.  I do not like how mediocre my damage is outside of 3+ stacks and cooldowns.  I just don't want to see Warriors get screwed and end up on the same short bus as Rogues currently are.

#103 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

View PostNightmonkey, on 10 November 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

Let me start by saying I hate Shockwave.  It's a stupid Prot ability that doesn't belong in an Arms Warrior's spell book.  That is my opinion.

However, if the change went through that you're asking for...the spell would be a carbon copy of Storm Bolt.

What if they moved Storm Bolt to Shockwave's spot in the talent tree and did away with Shockwave entirely?  Or just give it to Prot as base line?  The third ability in the final tier would have to be something new, but it shouldn't be too hard to recycle an old ability like they did with all the other Warrior talents.

As far as TfB goes, I think the general consensus is that it needs a change.  I myself, as a Warrior, do not like how random it is.  I do not like how mediocre my damage is outside of 3+ stacks and cooldowns.  I just don't want to see Warriors get screwed and end up on the same short bus as Rogues currently are.
That could work, but i wouldn't trust the warrior dev to not get over excited and create some new retarded option -.-'

#104 Crankyboern

Crankyboern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

View PostKerzen, on 07 November 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

Cranky you know right not even the most biased warriors are defending TFB stacks anymore, why are you giving it a try? Oh you haven't grinded your team up yet to sit ratings, sorry man go get the gladiator.

where do i defend it? i was just making fun of the 5 globals ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<