Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

http://www.mmo-champ...craft-Elections

mmo-frontpage atm, blue post where blizzard are defending, yes DEFENDING, TFB heroic strikes.

"Yeah, because clearly you should be expecting a 200k+ HC strike. I'm sorry, but there's no way you can anticipate this kind of damage as it's completely RNG and you're dead before you can react.
Actually, in a way you can. If you monitor the Warriors buffs, you will be able to see the number of Taste for Blood (TFB) stacks that are building up and this is can indicate when the cooldowns are going to be popped and the big damage is incoming. So this allows you to be prepared for when they jump onto you and you can use your defensive cooldowns. Please understand that we are in no way saying that this damage is fine, but it does take a lot of work for a Warrior to do this and can be predicted."

"For a Warrior to build up enough stacks to global a player like seen in this video, they need a incredible amounts of up time to make sure the stacks of TFB do not fall off before getting a new one."

- they need EXACTLY 5 GLOBALS if they get that 0,2% chance correct, so fuck you blizzard it's is NOT an "incredible amount[s] of up time"

"because of the changes in 5.1 these stacks while still possible to build, will not be as easy to get as they are now."

- Oh sorry, thank you blizzard, avatar changed made TFB balanced, luv you.

"The Warrior only has one chance with their TFB. What I meant was that if you see those TFB stacks and the Warrior pops his cooldowns, if your reactions are good you can make him waste the TFB stacks. If they use up those TFB stacks on someone with their defensive cooldowns, the switch they make after is not all that scary."

- Why on earth would any half decent warrior not just charge to someone without defensive cooldowns and global him instead? Please blizzard, don't give me: Well all 3 pop their defensive cooldowns and pray to the lord the stacks run out before ice block (or whatever) ends.

"but the chance of that happening is 0.243% so I would consider the clip you linked a freak occurrence. In general though, it is something that requires you to be stuck to your target and trying many times to get to several stacks of TFB."

- Oh great, well a freak occurence now and then is perfectly fine. I tell you what, NO IT ISN'T

Arena will die soon, they are so fucking clueless about their own game it's painful to read.

Edited by Shadowtiger, 07 November 2012 - 01:27 PM.

#2 Kerzen

Kerzen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/2/0/2/.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Yeaah.. basically all you can sum up from this is that they ain't going to nerf TFB this season. Great.

Can't see what's been going on in their heads, umm this is good 100% more damage to an ability umm yeaah guys lets make it stack 5x yeaah.. think if one existed for a frostbolt or mindblast, how funny would that sound.

#3 akadeys

akadeys
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • Locationcanada

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

It's ok blizz knows what there doing..

#4 Regent

Regent

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

In some way, I think that it is needed for 2s. I know 2s don't really matter, but healer/war in 2s is nearly invincible when played by decent players. healer/war vs healer/war would end up ties every match if it wasn't for TFB stacking.

I don't like the rng on it though.

#5 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

or make http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53224 (Steady focus) Reduce aimed shot cast time by 20%/stack and increase dmg by 100%/stack and stackable 5 times. I mean after all enemies will see it comming, so it's perfectly balanced, right? 400k Aimed shot is totally fine when you can pop defensive CDs anyway.

#6 Loveformoney

Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

Or make "From Darkness Comes Light" procs increase damage of your Devouring plague by 100% per orb per stack and stackable 5 times. for 1500% damage increase on Devouring Plague, which persist through death and kills you for the next 5 resurrections. It would be perfectly balanced! 1000K DP is totally fine when a rogue can immune it with cos, and is perfectly predictable and you can react by poping your def cooldowns.
Member of AJ Gentleman's Club- A fine gentleman!

#7 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

View PostLoveformoney, on 07 November 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

Or make "From Darkness Comes Light" procs increase damage of your Devouring plague by 100% per orb per stack and stackable 5 times. for 1500% damage increase on Devouring Plague, which persist through death and kills you for the next 5 resurrections. It would be perfectly balanced! 1000K DP is totally fine when a rogue can immune it with cos, and is perfectly predictable and you can react by poping your def cooldowns.

Yea i mean just deterr/bubble/iceblock and wait for him to blow it into it, coz thats what they all do according to the masters behind this game. God I love designers knowing what they do!

#8 Rylezlol

Rylezlol
  • Rylez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2381

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

i agree with blizzard about this is hard 2 set up and easy 2 anticipate

#9 Ruddx

Ruddx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1922
  • 3v3: 2263
  • RBG: 2152

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

This guy should try himself out in Comedy... really had a few good laughs reading through this.

#10 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

reckful collected 5 stacks on a demo lock pet then just casually ran up to the druid and oneshotted him with a 307k heroic strike, ye man easy avoidable and too easy to anticipate

XD

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#11 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

View PostRuddx, on 07 November 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

This guy should try himself out in Comedy... really had a few good laughs reading through this.

Not sure if serious.

Just to make something clear. I do not think TFB hs is something that makes arena completely unplayable, nor is it the biggest concern atm.
Still, that does not make it something that should exist in a pvp scenario in any game, ever. The design is fucking horrible.

#12 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

I am still in full blues with a 5man wep and did a 3stack 160k heroic strike today.

Life as a warrior is good friends.

Posted Image

Edited by Ayraswag, 07 November 2012 - 03:31 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#13 Crankyboern

Crankyboern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

Despite the fact that current TFB needs to be removed/changed, the OP is a bit biased.

So it takes 5 Globals? tell me more about my class plz :P

#14 Kerzen

Kerzen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/2/0/2/.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Cranky you know right not even the most biased warriors are defending TFB stacks anymore, why are you giving it a try? Oh you haven't grinded your team up yet to sit ratings, sorry man go get the gladiator.

#15 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostCrankyboern, on 07 November 2012 - 03:44 PM, said:

Despite the fact that current TFB needs to be removed/changed, the OP is a bit biased.

So it takes 5 Globals? tell me more about my class plz :P

It can take 5 globals if you are lucky. This spell is so RNG it's amazing. I know it usually doesn't even happen in 50+ games of arena.

#16 Frango

Frango
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Dosn't matter if it dosnt happen often or not. Just the fact that you can get 5 stacks and actually oneshotting someone giving u 100% win chanse that game is just retarded.
Posted Image

#17 Bonduz

Bonduz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/0

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

the game will be balanced around 2's soon, since casuals only play 2's for cap.

#18 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

View PostBonduz, on 07 November 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

the game will be balanced around 2's soon, since casuals only play 2's for cap.

not happening , need large scale pvp to cover being shit!
Posted Image
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#19 sikemu

sikemu
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Frostwolf
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

not only is a 5 stack taste for blood nearly impossible to get, but you are still looking at a ~40% chance for it not to crit. While I do agree that the damage is very stupid and shouldn't be in the game, Everyone looks at this with the wrong mindset of "omg i saw dis 1 video were the war 1 shotted someone nerf pls xdddd"

It is very easy to watch the TFB stacks and that is something my team checks up on in arena very often, we all make a small effort to watch taste for blood whenever we get a chance and we do this magical thing called cc and rooting the warrior if he starts go get around 3+ stacks.

#20 varellz

varellz
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

View Postsikemu, on 07 November 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

not only is a 5 stack taste for blood nearly impossible to get, but you are still looking at a ~40% chance for it not to crit. While I do agree that the damage is very stupid and shouldn't be in the game, Everyone looks at this with the wrong mindset of "omg i saw dis 1 video were the war 1 shotted someone nerf pls xdddd"

It is very easy to watch the TFB stacks and that is something my team checks up on in arena very often, we all make a small effort to watch taste for blood whenever we get a chance and we do this magical thing called cc and rooting the warrior if he starts go get around 3+ stacks.

thats not the point. something like that should never be possible in pvp even if you think its that lucky rng... (it is not btw.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<