• Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

Not a single fuck given.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#3 Deyzx

Deyzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

Posted Image

#4 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

View PostGodx, on 07 November 2012 - 05:53 AM, said:

Not a single fuck given.

U posting says otherwise..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#5 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:01 AM

you're all still fat
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#6 Nokilolz

Nokilolz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Nokilolz, 07 November 2012 - 06:12 AM.

#7 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

Think it will be more peaceful with Obama than R Money... its fucked up how most republic president candidates is all about "YEAH BEST COUNTRY WORLD LETS GET BIGGER MILITARY"  he also seems soo much more unrealistic. Obama is more "down to earth" probly one of the most humanitarian president USA have gotten on a long time.

There is no such thing as hotfix like mitt romney said "I gona get 12 million jobs asap" its like fat people going down in weight there is no magic pill you need to gym for a long time and you lose weight slowly but in a steady way.  Same goes with jobs you cannot insta get 12 million jobs without having a bad outcome. Obama slowly but surely generate jobs back.

You guys should be happy with Obama and i know rest of the world is because i think every country outside USA is sick tired of e-pens and US get involve into everything by military force.

#8 Shadowtwist

Shadowtwist
  • LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

We need to be able to elect the head developer of PvP in wow
Posted Image

#9 brbweed

brbweed
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1229
  • 3v3: 1339

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

.....why they call it an american dream? U have to be asleep to believe it.

#10 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

obamas makin a music video

#11 Sagild

Sagild
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/1/1/.
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

some girl once told me, "once you go black you never go back".. guess it's true..
Posted Image

#12 Nez

Nez
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:42 AM

Ah yes, "elections".

#13 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

View Postbrbweed, on 07 November 2012 - 06:20 AM, said:

.....why they call it an american dream? U have to be asleep to believe it.

yahyahyah... stay EU.

#14 Canadianpimp_613638

Canadianpimp_613638
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1822

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

Posted Image

Time to invest in a weed companies?

#15 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostClaynz, on 07 November 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

Think it will be more peaceful with Obama than R Money... its fucked up how most republic president candidates is all about "YEAH BEST COUNTRY WORLD LETS GET BIGGER MILITARY"  he also seems soo much more unrealistic. Obama is more "down to earth" probly one of the most humanitarian president USA have gotten on a long time.

There is no such thing as hotfix like mitt romney said "I gona get 12 million jobs asap" its like fat people going down in weight there is no magic pill you need to gym for a long time and you lose weight slowly but in a steady way.  Same goes with jobs you cannot insta get 12 million jobs without having a bad outcome. Obama slowly but surely generate jobs back.

You guys should be happy with Obama and i know rest of the world is because i think every country outside USA is sick tired of e-pens and US get involve into everything by military force.

What you fail to realize is that Romney was in support of a more isolationist US.  He wanted to reduce our involvement in UN, which Obama wants more of it.  Romney's policy is that he would only get involved in nations that are a direct threat to the US.  This is what foreign nations don't get.  With Obama you will have more US involvement in almost everything, and you wouldn't have had that with Romney.

Not to mention the trillions of dollars that Obama has borrowed from foreign nations to try to get our economy back.  Most likely it won't be for a long time that money gets paid back because of Obama's almost non-existant economic plan and he wants to borrow even more money and dump it into the abyss that is social programs. Which on a side note: are horribly abused by lazy f***s who don't work, sit around all day, and collect their money from the government.

Just my two cents.

Edited by djp771133, 07 November 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#16 Bonduz

Bonduz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

why anyone would want a mormon as president i don't even know.

#17 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 07 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

What you fail to realize is that Romney was in support of a more isolationist US.  He wanted to reduce our involvement in UN, which Obama wants more of it.  Romney's policy is that he would only get involved in nations that are a direct threat to the US.  This is what foreign nations don't get.  With Obama you will have more US involvement in almost everything, and you wouldn't have had that with Romney.

Not to mention the trillions of dollars that Obama has borrowed from foreign nations to try to get our economy back.  Most likely it won't be for a long time that money gets paid back because of Obama's almost non-existant economic plan and he wants to borrow even more money and dump it into the abyss that is social programs. Which on a side note: are horribly abused by lazy f***s who don't work, sit around all day, and collect their money from the government.

Just my two cents.

This is literally the most ignorant fucking thing I've read on ArenaJunkies ever.

#18 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

View Postzephah, on 07 November 2012 - 05:55 PM, said:

This is literally the most ignorant fucking thing I've read on ArenaJunkies ever.

Realistically these are facts
Obama is going to spend more money
We don't have money
Where are we going to get the money?
Other nations
Fact:  Obama has not outlined an economic plan, all he has made is a speech, this was shown in the second debate pointed out by Paul Ryan.
Views on foreign policy:  Obama has made several errors in his presidential powers, and even stating that he answers to the UN and not congress.  While Romney wanted to increase military spending he wanted to finish the job we started, and start moving out.  Obama is going to leave the wars half finished.

Romney has stated that he wants to reduce the US involvement in the UN and get more like we were pre-WWII.  His foreign policy was to be neutral unless a country directly threatened our national security.

Although nothing will happen because US government can't do anything even if they all agree.  With the house being republican majority, and the senate and president being democratic, it will be extremely hard to pass a partisan bill.

Edited by djp771133, 07 November 2012 - 06:19 PM.

#19 Nelehx

Nelehx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/1

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 07 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Just my two cents.

i accedently repped you im sorry,  was gonna quote you :'(
i think there is a reason US is horrible in all possible ways while sweden and many other welfare countries are considered as the richest countries in the worlds when calculating with bnp (ppp) per person, while great US is so poor its beyond imagination, so i have no idea how you can say welfare is shit and everyone becomes lazy, you still get paid way more for working in sweden (who is VERY more social than obama ever will be)

also how the fuck can you defend conservative downer romney, just doesn't make sense how a young person can be conservative and think "it was better before", your childhood must've sucked m8)

also romney wants to spend more money on military than before, don't they spend enough already ? :confused:
and if you actually think staying hardcore liberal or conservative will save the US's economy you are just retarded beyong imagination, i'm speechless how stupid you actually are

just my 50 cent, 313 313

edit: also faggots are sick in the head and women should stay home obviously
jk, ur mindset... fucking broken m8 im telling you

Edited by Nelehx, 07 November 2012 - 06:27 PM.

swe ofc ^^

#20 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

now where will we get our binders full of women :(?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<