Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

dont fuck this up america


  • Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#41 AwesoMegAmazing

AwesoMegAmazing
  • Members
  • Posts: 1518
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

VAGUE?!?!?! You wanna talk about VAGUE?!!?!?! oh my dear god, obama is the MASTER of vague.

View PostDuckers, on 09 February 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

I eat McDonalds every day

View PostDuckers, on 12 June 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Can't ever really go wrong with McDonalds.

View PostDuckers, on 08 August 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Get that girl a Happy Meal and she will never leave you.

#42 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 3072
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:36 AM



#newt2016

Posted Image


live.laugh.love

i am the law


#43 berserker

berserker
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3593
  • Talents: Arms
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

Bachmann won by like few hundred votes. Todd Akin lost, and that "rape babies are a gift from god" guy lost too.
Posted Image

#44 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 1111
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostAwesoMegAmazing, on 07 November 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

VAGUE?!?!?! You wanna talk about VAGUE?!!?!?! oh my dear god, obama is the MASTER of vague.
I liked the part where you gave us examples.
I'm the man.

#45 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 6954
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

I can't believe Vael is actually serious lol

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes


Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#46 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 3636
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostBreadstick, on 07 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

some pickles are really good


#47 Theoh

Theoh
  • Members
  • Posts: 1049

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

4 states legalize gay marriage and 2 legalize weed.  Awwwww yeaa. 1/3 of the states have a medical cannabis program. Hope bama doesnt crack down on this.

#48 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members
  • Posts: 10404

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

u dun good merika
Posted Image

#49 Canas!

Canas!
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 2299
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

So I haven't followed this very closely or anything, but I am so glad obama won as the only kind of person I could ever see voting for romney would be people like vael

kenny said:

3.2 Warriors are worst class in the game for 3v3.

#50 Raux

Raux
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 2098
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

View PostTheoh, on 07 November 2012 - 08:28 AM, said:

4 states legalize gay marriage and 2 legalize weed.  Awwwww yeaa. 1/3 of the states have a medical cannabis program. Hope bama doesnt crack down on this.

unlikely unless he needs to as a political move to get something moving in the senate/house. second term facefuckin time yo.
i am #83

also i fucked a lesbian

also i fought a ninja in a bar and made him piss himself

raux

#51 Shaylá

Shaylá
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Onyxia
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 5348
  • Talents:

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

You're delusional if you don't think Obummer doesn't 420 blaze it faggot. He's a negroe after all.

#52 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 6954
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

Yeah, from the people I've talked to or the article or two I read, Raux is accurate.  Obama may even be the first president to legalize marijuana on a federal level, although that is pretty optimistic.  When a president is in their second term, they obviously are 100% out of running for a 3rd term as it's unconstitutional (I'd assume every American knows this).  That being said, it is the term where they can pursue more hotly contested issues the way they really want.  If Obama was in his first term pushing for marijuana legalization on a Federal level, it very well could have costed him votes he needed for a second term.  Now that it's his second term, it's different.

Substitute marijuana legalization with gay marriage and the same applies.  I can't imagine how many republicans are losing their shit, what with Obama getting a 2nd term + marijuana being legal in 2 states + gay marriage in 4 (? I thought it was 3?) states.  I imagine the next time I see my dad's side of the family, they're gonna have loads of negative things to say about what's going on in this country.  Can't wait for Thanksgiving lol

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes


Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#53 Naatzors

Naatzors
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1512
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

Really happy Obama won, not followed a lot apart from the second/third debate - and i just heard Romney say so much bullshit (can't say that Obama didnt say stupid things though, but seemed a lot less to me)

Best example for me was Romney saying he would brand China as a currency manipulator, lol. Good luck winning a trade war against China.
Posted Image

#54 Cooldown

Cooldown
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 1224
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 07 November 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

Yeah, from the people I've talked to or the article or two I read, Raux is accurate.  Obama may even be the first president to legalize marijuana on a federal level, although that is pretty optimistic.  When a president is in their second term, they obviously are 100% out of running for a 3rd term as it's unconstitutional (I'd assume every American knows this).  That being said, it is the term where they can pursue more hotly contested issues the way they really want.  If Obama was in his first term pushing for marijuana legalization on a Federal level, it very well could have costed him votes he needed for a second term.  Now that it's his second term, it's different.

Substitute marijuana legalization with gay marriage and the same applies.  I can't imagine how many republicans are losing their shit, what with Obama getting a 2nd term + marijuana being legal in 2 states + gay marriage in 4 (? I thought it was 3?) states.  I imagine the next time I see my dad's side of the family, they're gonna have loads of negative things to say about what's going on in this country.  Can't wait for Thanksgiving lol

i doubt anything major like federal marijuana or gay marriage will happen in the next 4 years. he doesnt have to worry about reelection again but he cant leave the party that got him there fucked over for 2016. which is the biggest flaw with the bipartisan system imo

View PostNaatzors, on 07 November 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

Really happy Obama won, not followed a lot apart from the second/third debate - and i just heard Romney say so much bullshit (can't say that Obama didnt say stupid things though, but seemed a lot less to me)

Best example for me was Romney saying he would brand China as a currency manipulator, lol. Good luck winning a trade war against China.

i love when ignorant europeans weigh in on politics theyre completely clueless about. america is the only reason china's economy has taken off as well as it has, our imports are much more critical to their economy than their exports are to ours. a trade war with china would end with them losing 25% of their economy and the u.s. not having wall to wall flatscreen tvs in our sports bars.
._.

#55 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 3950
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostAwesoMegAmazing, on 07 November 2012 - 06:31 AM, said:

It's a step in a VERY wrong, VERY bad and detrimental direction for the USA... Invasion of government into our personal liberties

Alright. Then tell me, not everyone else, just me, what your plan is. Because without Obamacare, there's a pretty fucking good chance I'll be permanently uninsured. I have an undiagnosable pre-existing condition and have already maxed out 1 plan. So tell me in non-idealistic bullshit what your plan is for people like me to get insured so that I'm not dying at the age of 30.

Fuck you.
Posted Image

#56 Naatzors

Naatzors
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1512
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Quote

i love when ignorant europeans weigh in on politics theyre completely clueless about. america is the only reason china's economy has taken off as well as it has, our imports are much more critical to their economy than their exports are to ours. a trade war with china would end with them losing 25% of their economy and the u.s. not having wall to wall flatscreen tvs in our sports bars.

Do you have any idea about the cost increase of certain electronics etc in america when you stop importing from China? Have you taken into account that china is in a position to take a wellfare loss, while America isn't?

You're right that it would probably cost China more in absolute numbers (arguable, but im willing to give you this one considering i haven't looked into this - it wouldnt surprise me if they could find other markets for a lot of the lost sales though), but the effects of an all out trade war would most likely be worse for America then it is for China, simply because China has a very strong groth growing while America does not, and because China does not give a fuck about their habitants, while america does (is supposed to at least)


Not sure where you got your 25% from btw, but that number seems very high
edit: looked it up, it seems about 18% of China export is directed @ the USA (320billion) while they're also importing Aprox 120billion. Also noteworthy to take into account, about 20% from USA imports is coming from China (source is wikipedia -2009)

edit: If romney would discuss this with other wealthy countries (EU, Japan etc) it would be a wise thing to protect "our" economies from China, but as it stands China is just to powerful for just America or the EU to take on. Did not see Romney mention that anywhere though.

My main problem with his statement was the way he was bringing it, in a way of; "we'll just do that, China aint got shit on us"

Lol, looking at trade data, noticed that The Netherlands (my country) is the country you make the most money from (in terms of export-import) Completely irrelevant but i didnt know this :)
Posted Image

#57 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 3636
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostBreadstick, on 07 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

some pickles are really good


#58 Cooldown

Cooldown
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 1224
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

View PostNaatzors, on 07 November 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

Do you have any idea about the cost increase of certain electronics etc in america when you stop importing from China? Have you taken into account that china is in a position to take a wellfare loss, while America isn't?

You're right that it would probably cost China more in absolute numbers (arguable, but im willing to give you this one considering i haven't looked into this - it wouldnt surprise me if they could find other markets for a lot of the lost sales though), but the effects of an all out trade war would most likely be worse for America then it is for China, simply because China has a very strong groth growing while America does not, and because China does not give a fuck about their habitants, while america does (is supposed to at least)


Not sure where you got your 25% from btw, but that number seems very high
edit: looked it up, it seems about 18% of China export is directed @ the USA (320billion) while they're also importing Aprox 120billion. Also noteworthy to take into account, about 20% from USA imports is coming from China (source is wikipedia -2009)

edit: If romney would discuss this with other wealthy countries (EU, Japan etc) it would be a wise thing to protect "our" economies from China, but as it stands China is just to powerful for just America or the EU to take on. Did not see Romney mention that anywhere though.

My main problem with his statement was the way he was bringing it, in a way of; "we'll just do that, China aint got shit on us"

Lol, looking at trade data, noticed that The Netherlands (my country) is the country you make the most money from (in terms of export-import) Completely irrelevant but i didnt know this :)

we import china's manufacturing equipment. they export 80% electronics. i think americans can afford to tighten their belt a little bit when it comes to tvs, i dont know anyone who has less than 3 in their house...
._.

#59 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 3950
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostMatisse, on 07 November 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

Fuck Gary Johnson. The people that like him only like him because they want legalized weed. I despise third party candidates. The way out system is set up will not allow a third party candidate to ever be a serious competitor for a Presidential election at this point. There's too much private spending and there's an issue with name recognition. Not to mention that many third party votes would otherwise be Democratic. Had Nader not run in 2000, Gore would have almost definitely won. I get angry when people say that you should "vote for who you agree with, not against who you disagree with." That's all well and good, but when one of those people is someone you agree with most of the time and one is someone you never ever agree with, you're being complicit in the election of the one you disagree with by checking that third party box.
Posted Image

#60 yourmomrofl

yourmomrofl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 3071
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

View PostKelustu, on 07 November 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Fuck Gary Johnson. The people that like him only like him because they want legalized weed. I despise third party candidates. The way out system is set up will not allow a third party candidate to ever be a serious competitor for a Presidential election at this point. There's too much private spending and there's an issue with name recognition. Not to mention that many third party votes would otherwise be Democratic. Had Nader not run in 2000, Gore would have almost definitely won. I get angry when people say that you should "vote for who you agree with, not against who you disagree with." That's all well and good, but when one of those people is someone you agree with most of the time and one is someone you never ever agree with, you're being complicit in the election of the one you disagree with by checking that third party box.
That's why ordered preference voting system (or whatever it's called, a system where you sort candidates) is best. You can vote for whoever you want, and you won't feel that you like X better than Obama but still vote for Obama because X won't win anyway and you don't want Romney.

Also, it's sad how many people upon seeing a libertarian think "he's for gay marriage and legal weed, he must be reasonable" and buy that small government/low tax bullshit they're promoting.

Glad Obama won.

View PostZenneroth, on 03 March 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

Alright, so I've started experimenting with alcohol (only 20 so I can't go out to bars yet) and last weekend my brother and I were chillin out, watching netflix, and I started drinking at around 10 in the morning. I get tipsy and keep around that level till about 6 PM, then after the buzz wore off I felt like shit. It wasn't necisarily a headache, the best I can describe it is how you feel when you are really fucking tired but not sleepy. Anyway I tried to get feeling better by drinking water but I didn't feel any better until I woke up the next morning.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<