#1 veGGenitc

veGGenitc
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodfeather
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/2/0

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

Can you guys update me on Hpala talents? i see alot of people are using pursuit of justice over long arm of the law? how come? also i see eternal flame somehow, been thinking it was a rbg talent but seeing it more often.

Also, what do you think of SW over devine purpose

Sorry to have to post here but could't find anything about it anywhere.

#2 veGGenitc

veGGenitc
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodfeather
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/2/0

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

I would really appriciate if anyone could atleast briefly explain why, thank you

#3 Warac

Warac
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Antonidas
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/2/2/0/0

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

long arm of the law > imo pursuit of justice

I never have holy power esp in this expansion.

Why WOULDN'T you use a 45% speed whenever you want?

:edit its easier with pursuit of justice less global's ect.
If you feel its harder to benefit and you get your self out of position, spec pursuit of justice.
<iframe src="http://raptr.com/badges/last-most/waracadin" style="height:349px; width: 300px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

#4 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2151

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

I go Pursuit of Justice most of the time due to the extreme kiting abilities it can give you. During a freedom, you can run just fast enough to out-range melee on you, which is extremely powerful. With the way the game is, the less globals you use on things like judging, the more you can heal and CC/damage. It all comes down to preference with that talent.

HoJ/Repentance, choose depending on what classes you are playing with.

Eternal Flame/shield, preference/comp. Imp FoL is good if you are undergeared and have a partner that gets focused a lot.

Clemency - Double Sacs/freedoms are sooo good, probably dont have much choice with those talents.

Divine purpose is generally the best. The proc can come from any use of HP. 3 HP WoG > if talent procs then 3 HP WoH > else 1 HP wog and see if it procs another 3 HP wog. You get the idea, you have other cooldowns to use for healing, best to have the constant bonus from this.

Prism is the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<