• US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1898
  • 3v3: 1708
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

View PostDurial, on 06 November 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

Jesus fuck, last time I post in The Waiting Room. Full of idiots that really have no idea how to manage broken mechanics.
Here I am trying to tell lil guys what to do, don't let them stack it, make some peels, get some CC till they fall off, but no instead they let it happen, die to massive damage then post on AJ crying, then flaming anyone who attempts to tell them how to manage it.

Ok, so I state that 300k hit only happens when you don't attempt to track the warriors buffs, or attempt to CC him when he has them.
Idiots, like 90% of the people that have replied to me - the reason you die is because you're too terrible to even look at a buff, and instead of doing something about it decide it's better to do nothing then complain on forums.

YES, 300k heroic strikes are too much - but it's your fault for letting them happen :D
I've yet to be raped by any HC strikes, let alone a warrior simply because me and my team keep and eye out for it, CC and LoS the Warrior before continuing to play because we KNOW we can be 1 shot. So do you guys - but you don't do anything about it. Instead of complain on forums because...... too small.

Also, I wasn't defending Warriors I mentioned nerfs.

I never defended their damage, Bolognapony. No idea where you got that from, I assume you too are a victim of dying to HC strikes because you too do not have the ability to watch a buff. Must be very hard.

Moral of the TFB story - If you let them stack TFB, and don't attempt to do anything about it then don't post.

I'm not embarrassing myself, everyone else is because they're crying about being 300k'd. I've said what to do nicely and been flamed so let's attempt to say it differently.

Learn the fuck to play and track some buffs then you won't get 1shot

You're just a troll. if you don't like posting in here- dont. We don't need your "L2P, i'm a one time glad" arguments presented in here anyway.

There aren't ways to prevent that from happening 100% of the time. There just aren't. You can watch the buffs and CC the warrior all you want, but all it takes is a charge/Shockwave for him to unload.

I personally have not been 1-shot, but I can clearly say that the mechanics are broken because i've played against tons of warrior teams this season in several different comps.

You just need to understand that you're a warrior trying to tell people not to complain about warrior damage because you can easily control warriors. if this were true, the ladders wouldn't be flooded with, you know, warriors.

Warrior.

#22 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

View PostDurial, on 06 November 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

Jesus fuck, last time I post in The Waiting Room. Full of idiots

I feel like this entire quote could of completly been removed. If you honestly place yourself above others we dont need you ither.

Not to say im flawless.

Edited by Jacquelol, 06 November 2012 - 07:28 PM.

Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#23 Veliladon

Veliladon
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Proudmoore
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Ghostcrawler Rather than nerfing random various stuff, could you please look at cd-stacking and Taste for Blood instead? warriors

Greg Street ‏Ghostcrawler
Ninjaflipps TfB in PvP is very rare. However, bc it's so rare, nerfing it would have little balance impact but might stop flashy videos.

There's your answer, folks. Hot off Twitter.

#24 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

View PostDurial, on 06 November 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

Allow me to quote my post from earlier

"don't allow them to stack TFBs (also, isn't hard) keep an eye on it, get some CC, continue to play"

You're aware that TFB is an RBG ability, with 30% proc chance on overpower. Sometimes, it can stack quite fast but very rarely. 300k hc strike means they have 5 stacks, which means you didn't at all attempt to keep eye on his stacks, or try to CC him until they fall off. If you cannot read the my post, but criticize then re-consider posting next time .

I'm bad, yet you fail to track a buff, and attempt to do something about it. Nice one :)

Its ok guys, if you let a Warrior connect a few overpowers you're obviously bad and deserve instantly losing the game.

Edited by GrieverZ, 06 November 2012 - 07:53 PM.

#25 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

Ghostcrawler Rather than nerfing random various stuff, could you please look at cd-stacking and Taste for Blood instead? warriors

Greg Street ‏Ghostcrawler
Ninjaflipps TfB in PvP is very rare. However, bc it's so rare, nerfing it would have little balance impact but might stop flashy videos.

Most idiotic thing i read in a long while, to him its perfectly fine for warriors to flat out global someone, even on "rare occurences" and the only reason to fix it is to stop "flashy videos"?

And he wonders why he get so much hate from the community?

Edited by GrieverZ, 06 November 2012 - 08:00 PM.

#26 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 06 November 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

Its ok guys, if you let a Warrior connect a few overpowers you're obviously bad and deserve instantly losing the game.

This so much. +rep

That's like saying if you let any class do damage you're bad because you allowed them to.  It's like paladins speced into divine purpose; you absolutely have to predict when he's going to get dp procs and cc accordingly so he cant spam WoG into his teammates 4-6 times in a row.

It's just a ridiculous argument from a dude playing a warrior

#27 Naturzel_6744836

Naturzel_6744836
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shadowsong
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/2/0

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

Whether you have to watch the stacks or not, no class should be capable of a literal one shot in any way possible.

#28 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

no class by all means should ever get any kind of chance to one shot someone at full HP, what the point of gear, defensive CDs and healing then if it is possible?

CC war? easier said than done, their moblity is amazing, they have few immunities or ways to break Ccs for that matter, they have amazing CCs as well (which are undispellable on top of it)

my alt is SP, how am i suppose to get any kind of CC on war when he is immune to fear nd i am sititng in gag order silence so i can't even get any shadow orbs?

not gonna mention this rogue, since apprently gouge and shiv shall be parried now and rogues are really easy to CC

what is more amazing though, is how Blizz actually defends this...apprently it is fine that war can one shot someone if he managed to survive 45 sec...

you think i am biased? well my in game buddy is a war...we did 2s, shit usually died before i could even pop dance after sapping one person...
shut up pvp guy

#29 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationEngland, London

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

View Postnoobie25, on 06 November 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

You're right, I should've used chains of ice and kited him. Oh wait.

inb4 ''but teammates''. my dps teammate gets caught in a full fear (physical, means no dispel), warrior pops everything because he has 4 or 5 stacks, and proceeds to oneshot me while my healer gets a 3 second silencing shot.

What am I supposed to do to prevent it? Avatar conveniently removes the only way I have to get away from a roflstomp warrior. Now you tell me with a straight face that I got outplayed because I didn't petsac preemptively on the same GCD to heal up without dying?

Skill.

I tried some TSG, because warriors are fucking retarded atm. 100% win/loss so far, going strong. You can't be serious about stopping a warrior, can you? Maybe all you play against are fucktards, but if the warrior I play with wants to kill someone, he will do it no matter what.

Edit: oh and I remember you, I went against you last season in 2v2 on 2.1k multiple times. The only time you won was when you procced those 5 tentacles at the same time on me.

Get shit on. Tentacles made you angry I suppose. Don't be mad tho, I wasn't rocking any heroic items but still slayed you, lil guy.

Further more, if you simply CC the warrior when he has 2 or 3 stacks, you can easily make them fall off or force him to use them at a completely pointless time.

Warrior popped everything because you didn't try to CC him when he was building the stacks. Then you got 1-shot because you failed to CC him while he was building the stacks. I haven't been hit for 300k. Maybe you're doing something wrong? (Like not paying attention to his buffs, tunnel visioning damage, not trying to CC Him during critical times) Ok - it's your fault when u die to 300k.

You see, if you actually work with your team, coordinate and try to organise a tactic, you won't be slayed by every warrior you meet.

I don't get why people are STILL complaining - I have to deal with these 1shot warriors just as much as ANY ONE of you. I'm not defending it, it's dumb, it's broken but there's way you can prevent it from happening.

However, if nobody here has the ability to use crowd control, then you deserve to get fucking slayed.

And when I get 1shot by a Warrior, for a 300k heroic strike, I'll let you guys know - then I'll be on your level, because I can't keep my eye on buffs, attempt to do something about it when they're going too high, instead just let it happen and fall over LOL.

Even blizzard defend it, because right now it's easy to prevent, any good teams actually know to keep and eye on it, and not let the Warrior stack it, and if he does, cc him etc.

Edit: Just had to use a bold font on the main point.

Edited by Durial, 08 November 2012 - 03:36 PM.

#30 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostDurial, on 08 November 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Get shit on. Tentacles made you angry I suppose. Don't be mad tho, I wasn't rocking any heroic items but still slayed you, lil guy.

Further more, if you simply CC the warrior when he has 2 or 3 stacks, you can easily make them fall off or force him to use them at a completely pointless time.

Warrior popped everything because you didn't try to CC him when he was building the stacks. Then you got 1-shot because you failed to CC Him while he was building the stacks.

You see, if you actually work with your team, coordinate and try to organise a tactic, you won't be slayed by every warrior you meet.

I don't get why people are STILL complaining - I have to deal with these 1shot warrior just as much as ANYONE of you. I'm not defending it, it's dumb, it's broken but there's way you can prevent it from happening.

However, nobody here has the ability to use crowd control, then you deserve to get fucking slayed.

And when I get 1shot by a Warrior, for a 300k heroic strike, I'll let you guys know - then I'll be on your level, because I can't keep my eye on buffs, attempt to do something about it when they're going too high, instead just let it happen and fall over LOL.

Even blizzard defend it, because right now it's easy to prevent, any good teams actually know to keep and eye on it, and not let the Warrior stack it, and if he does, cc him etc.

Hey, dickbag, blizzard's capping the stacks at 3 next patch anyway, or are considering it. That, to me, looks like a hot, steamy dump was just taken on your chest.

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

View PostDurial, on 08 November 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Warrior popped everything because you didn't try to CC him when he was building the stacks. Then you got 1-shot because you failed to CC him while he was building the stacks. I haven't been hit for 300k. Maybe you're doing something wrong? (Like not paying attention to his buffs, tunnel visioning damage, not trying to CC Him during critical times) Ok - it's your fault when u die to 300k.

I don't get why people are STILL complaining - I have to deal with these 1shot warriors just as much as ANY ONE of you. I'm not defending it, it's dumb, it's broken but there's way you can prevent it from happening.

However, if nobody here has the ability to use crowd control, then you deserve to get fucking slayed.

Edit: Just had to use a bold font on the main point.

You seemed to have missed the point where I said I was rolling a 100% win/loss in 3v3 atm. Aka didn't lose yet. Aka won against warrior teams. I know what to do. That doesn't justify them being able to do it if they get lucky. Mes got oneshot by some random arms warrior as well, I guess Mes is just terribad and sucks at the game.

To elaborate, the warrior got a lucky streak on Mes' Ghoul and gained 5 stacks in 5 global cooldowns. YE, CC HIM WHEN HE GETS STACKS BRO. JK, charge stun boom dead.
Posted Image

#32 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

View Postterribleperson, on 08 November 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Hey, dickbag, blizzard's capping the stacks at 3 next patch anyway, or are considering it. That, to me, looks like a hot, steamy dump was just taken on your chest.

Perfect, absolutely brilliant change, although I would much prefer it if it was 2 stacks, and not 3. Then I could play like you mongoloids and not have to pay attention to the other players buffs or think about CC'ing someone who can evidently 1 shot you. You guys know it's possible you know it can happen yet when people, like myself, in my first post, shares ways/thoughts on how to prevent it, you all go defensive and start crying how you can't CC an instant cast, how I'm defending TFB etc when realistically it's because you're not pvp-capable. Every class can CC, kite and LoS. Use it, don't get slayed, don't come to PVP forums having a period about 300k hits because you're too crap to even think of a way around it.

Even BLIZZARD said keep and eye on it, CC the warrior till it falls off etc. Now if BLIZZARD can even advise this, then consider quitting the game. In all honesty, is it hard to look at someones buffs then change your game-play depending on circumstances. Get the fuck out.

I meet warriors every time I play 3s, I don't get hit for 300ks, I don't then come onto forums crying because I got 1shot because I was too retarded to do anything about it.

It's part of the game, its a broken spell, adapt, learn to overcome it instead of being defensive arrogant cunts who think it's impossible to avoid. Anyways, I'm done, and to anyone else being slayed by 300k htis then complaining about it - have some more awareness, understand and learn what can happen if you continue to let him stack.

So the moral of the story: I too meet Warriors that can hit 300k, but it doesn't happen because me and my team communicate in such a way that if he builds them too high, we play as a team and instead of just letting him 1-shot us, we do something about it, then continue to play from there. If it's too hard for you, don't complain, just wait till it's changed and till then don't even PVP.

So, before you decide to make another topic, one day, someone, re-consider your approach and close that thread!
Tab back into WoW and say "Ok guise, so when the warrior has about 2 stacks, thats an indicator of when to start peeling him and not allowing him to 1 shot us".

Not "Ok guise he has 5 stacks i am going to die in a second so meanwhile I'm going to open a thread on AJ and complain about it, I'm sure that will help me become a successful PvPer this season"

No. Learn, adapt, and conquer!

People actually think I'm being a dick because of my responses. My first ever post was tips and ways to avoid it, just like I have to, but I got misunderstood by the amount of bads because I said it "isn't hard to avoid". Then I got flamed and trolled, along with cocky comments because too many idiots feel they have to be overly defensive because they're too a victim of the 300k hc strikes.

But yeah, I've learned to not give pointers to shit players, it doesn't matter how much you try and help them out, they still think it's impossible and the best way around it is to make a post on AJ LOLOLOL.

Edited by Durial, 08 November 2012 - 06:24 PM.

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

View PostDurial, on 08 November 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

Even BLIZZARD said keep and eye on it, CC the warrior till it falls off etc. Now if BLIZZARD can even advise this, then consider quitting the game.

Because blizzard is known for their extreme knowledge on PvP grounds. Because that's the reason they even design such a broken mechanic in the first place. Because they know best. That's why they're completely removing avatar freedom and gag order, instead of changing them to be less gamebreaking. Because they know best.

This is not PvE. We should not have to monitor an enrage timer. Monitoring cooldowns and buffs is what we do. We don't monitor that raid-wiping ability on which we should all stack up and AoE heal. It doesn't work that way.

Once again, pointing out, I have not been oneshot yet either, I'm not being butthurt about being killed by a warrior. You seem to have that idea. Maybe if you'd read what I type, instead of jumping right into dickmode, you would've noticed that. I can deal with it on my DK just fine. On my Disc priest, I die through PS from 100% to 0 even without a Warrior having any stacks and my Rogue peeling. That's the stuff I care about, me dying through all defensives and with peels, because of the way warriors, and most other melee to be fair, are currently designed. Pop everything and kill something. If you didn't kill him, wait 3 minutes, and try again. Or just have something die to the pure damage instead (Frost DKs, Frost Mages, Arms Warriors, Shadow Priests, and the list goes on).
Posted Image

#34 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Also saying Tosan, Mes, or whoever fuck even got 1shot by a hc strike doesn't make any sense.
I guess they're going to be aware of it now, right? And they're going to attempt to do something about it, right?
They're going to keep an eye on his buffs, right?
They're going to, if needed, CC the warrior till his buffs ware off, right?

Right. Enjoy your gaming.

And Noobie25, I'm not directing any post at you, or replying to anything you've said specifically. I simply mentioned how to avoid the big 300k shots, and then got flamed from the very start because everyone decided it's impossible to avoid and I should be flamed/trolled for even suggesting such erratic ideas (CC'ing and peeling).

Then it just spiraled downwards from there, because nobody likes to be told that it's avoidable, because for some reason they're too butthurt to even consider it a possibility and think it's better off to reply to my comment with either some trolling material, or a cocky comment.

Give pointers > get flamed + trolled, while being probably the only person here to not lose to a Warrior comp.
Sorry, I guess sharing knowledge and ideas is a BAD thing.

Edited by Durial, 08 November 2012 - 06:34 PM.

#35 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

View PostDurial, on 08 November 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

Perfect, absolutely brilliant change, although I would much prefer it if it was 2 stacks, and not 3. Then I could play like you mongoloids and not have to pay attention to the other players buffs or think about CC'ing someone who can evidently 1 shot you. You guys know it's possible you know it can happen yet when people, like myself, in my first post, shares ways/thoughts on how to prevent it, you all go defensive and start crying how you can't CC an instant cast, how I'm defending TFB etc when realistically it's because you're not pvp-capable. Every class can CC, kite and LoS. Use it, don't get slayed, don't come to PVP forums having a period about 300k hits because you're too crap to even think of a way around it.

Even BLIZZARD said keep and eye on it, CC the warrior till it falls off etc. Now if BLIZZARD can even advise this, then consider quitting the game. In all honesty, is it hard to look at someones buffs then change your game-play depending on circumstances. Get the fuck out.

I meet warriors every time I play 3s, I don't get hit for 300ks, I don't then come onto forums crying because I got 1shot because I was too retarded to do anything about it.

It's part of the game, its a broken spell, adapt, learn to overcome it instead of being defensive arrogant cunts who think it's impossible to avoid. Anyways, I'm done, and to anyone else being slayed by 300k htis then complaining about it - have some more awareness, understand and learn what can happen if you continue to let him stack.

So the moral of the story: I too meet Warriors that can hit 300k, but it doesn't happen because me and my team communicate in such a way that if he builds them too high, we play as a team and instead of just letting him 1-shot us, we do something about it, then continue to play from there. If it's too hard for you, don't complain, just wait till it's changed and till then don't even PVP.

So, before you decide to make another topic, one day, someone, re-consider your approach and close that thread!
Tab back into WoW and say "Ok guise, so when the warrior has about 2 stacks, thats an indicator of when to start peeling him and not allowing him to 1 shot us".

Not "Ok guise he has 5 stacks i am going to die in a second so meanwhile I'm going to open a thread on AJ and complain about it, I'm sure that will help me become a successful PvPer this season"

No. Learn, adapt, and conquer!

People actually think I'm being a dick because of my responses. My first ever post was tips and ways to avoid it, just like I have to, but I got misunderstood by the amount of bads because I said it "isn't hard to avoid". Then I got flamed and trolled, along with cocky comments because too many idiots feel they have to be overly defensive because they're too a victim of the 300k hc strikes.

But yeah, I've learned to not give pointers to shit players, it doesn't matter how much you try and help them out, they still think it's impossible and the best way around it is to make a post on AJ LOLOLOL.

There are people on every level of play complaining about warrior damage from multi rank 1's to 1300 shittters. So you can go on and on about how i'm a mogoloid because i only hit 2.3k or whatever, but you still look like a dipshit for defending a broken mechanic.

You're in here being a dick asking why people are complaining about being one-shot, then turning around defending it your next breath. The problem with warriors, is that their mobility prevents them from being cc'd the all the time. You can keep a warrior off your buddies for 20 mins, and all it takes for him right now to get a kill is a little rng with cd's up. Logically speaking, if you're saying that everyone on my team should be watching the warriors stacks once he gets to 2-3, you have to fucking understand that everyone on his team is going to be doing the same to insure his damage isn't prevented.  You cant always just write shit off as people being bad, when all it takes is a quick dispell from a healer, or a freedom from a paladin. And not every class in this game has enough cc to lock a warrior down.

But whatever, asshole, keep defending your broken ass class and writing me novels on how bad I am at a game that i play casually. Fucking troll.

edit: I personally haven't been hit for 300k by a warrior either, because, contrary to what you believe, I actually pay attention as well. So the whole basis of your argument about me being terrible at this game and getting myself one-shot all the time can eat a fucking dick.

#36 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

View Postterribleperson, on 08 November 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

There are people on every level of play complaining about warrior damage, so you can go on and on about how i'm a mogoloid because i only hit 2.3k or whatever, but you still look like a dipshit.

You're in here being a dick asking why people are complaining about being one-shot, then turning around defending it your next breath. The problem with warriors, is that their mobility prevents them from being cc'd the all the time. You can keep a warrior off your buddies for 20 mins, and all it takes for him right now to get a kill is a little rng with cd's up.

But whatever, asshole, keep defending your broken ass class and writing me novels on how bad I am at a game that i play casually. Fucking troll.

Hey mate telling me you're a casual player really doesn't make me think any more of you.
You're still the lil guy who's incapable of CC'ing a Warrior and getting slayed by 300k while I'm doing just fine.

God bless

#37 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

The Moral of the story is that a oneshot should never ever happen regardless even how little one peels or does not peel a warrior.
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#38 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostDurial, on 08 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

Hey mate telling me you're a casual player really doesn't make me think any more of you.
You're still the lil guy who's incapable of CC'ing a Warrior and getting slayed by 300k while I'm doing just fine.

God bless

I'm not asking for your approval. And i'm not your mate. Fuck yourself.

You also ignored where I said I wasn't personally having this problem. You're seriously fucking retarded.

#39 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

now imagine rogues would do 100k with kidney shot, recup would heal for 10k each sec/cost no CP and some random rng would allow rogues to hit target for 300k eviscerates...

i wonder if ppl would still call that balanced~
shut up pvp guy

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

View PostReirei, on 09 November 2012 - 09:25 AM, said:

now imagine rogues would do 100k with kidney shot, recup would heal for 10k each sec/cost no CP and some random rng would allow rogues to hit target for 300k eviscerates...

i wonder if ppl would still call that balanced~

We're not in S11 anymore. <3
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<