• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Official Blizzard Quote:

We don’t think Warrior burst is out of control the way Hunter burst is. It’s possible that the combination of Warrior control and burst are too hard to counter, though. The changes we’re looking at are reducing both burst and control. The Glyph of Gag Order in particular is just too powerful for PvP. We think that if you manage to keep a Warrior from you, you should be allowed to get off a cast (and if you’re a Warrior who just can’t stand the thought of that, you can still spec into Storm Bolt.) Shockwave, Avatar, and Recklessness are also mentioned a lot, and we’re looking at them as well.

http://www.twitch.tv...84424?t=4h2m35s

#2 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

TfB needs to either be capped at 3, or reworked. Avatar+reck needs to not be usable together.
Such easy changes.
Posted Image

#3 alleaya

alleaya
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2053

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

so 95% of arena rep isnt cause of warriors burst? hmm guess its all a l2p issue for everyone

#4 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1898
  • 3v3: 1708
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

View PostTwocat, on 05 November 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

TfB needs to either be capped at 3, or reworked. Avatar+reck needs to not be usable together.
Such easy changes.

if they did this and increased the CD on shockwave a bit, warriors would be relatively balanced.

#5 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Gag order is gone, thats good. Now increase the cd on shockwave and nerf heroic strike damage a bit + swifty macro is too gud.

#6 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostPawzz, on 05 November 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

Gag order is gone, thats good. Now increase the cd on shockwave and nerf heroic strike damage a bit + swifty macro is too gud.
Gag order being removed is no longer part of the notes(according to MMO-C), not sure if it's still in.
Posted Image

#7 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

View PostTwocat, on 05 November 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Gag order being removed is no longer part of the notes(according to MMO-C), not sure if it's still in.
Pretty sure its still in, GC himself said it was stupid to add it in pvp.

#8 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationEngland, London

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

View Postalleaya, on 05 November 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

so 95% of arena rep isnt cause of warriors burst? hmm guess its all a l2p issue for everyone

I don't get it. Why does everyone complain about Warriors burst?
I play WMS and warriors are a joke. CC them during their burst with a few peels, and there's no problem for the next 5mins.

Peel their CD's (isn't hard)
don't allow them to stack TFBs (also, isn't hard) keep an eye on it, get some CC, continue to play
don't stack on each other when you know shockwave is off CD (isn't hard)

I've lost to 1 warrior team as WMS and that's without the help of a Hpala and BoP. And even then, it was because of BM hunters' at the time. Warriors' pose little threat if you control them. They can be globalled like anyone else

I'd like to see:

Gag order removed, apart from on heroic throw
Avatar and reck shouldn't be allowed to be used in conjunction with each other.
Avatar should keep the freedom immunity, gives us not only an offensive but a defensive side to the same spell.
Shockwave needs some adjusting.
TBF needs to cap at 2 or 3. 3 would be the ideal mark, seeing as frost bombs can do similar damage if not more.

#9 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

How do I peel a warrior that is unrootable/snarable when my only peel is a root?
Posted Image

#10 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

their mobility sometimes upsets my cat
Posted Image

#11 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

View PostTwocat, on 05 November 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

How do I peel a warrior that is unrootable/snarable when my only peel is a root?

Assuming you're not dueling you can:

Ask teammates to use CC

Besides, don't you have stun totem? And hex ? (:

Edited by Durial, 05 November 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#12 wuzzle

wuzzle
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Azshara
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

CC that 300k HS! Or you're bad. :P

#13 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

View Postwuzzle, on 05 November 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

CC that 300k HS! Or you're bad. :P

Allow me to quote my post from earlier

"don't allow them to stack TFBs (also, isn't hard) keep an eye on it, get some CC, continue to play"

You're aware that TFB is an RBG ability, with 30% proc chance on overpower. Sometimes, it can stack quite fast but very rarely. 300k hc strike means they have 5 stacks, which means you didn't at all attempt to keep eye on his stacks, or try to CC him until they fall off. If you cannot read the my post, but criticize then re-consider posting next time .

I'm bad, yet you fail to track a buff, and attempt to do something about it. Nice one :)

#14 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

View PostDurial, on 05 November 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

I play WMS and warriors are a joke. CC them during their burst with a few peels, and there's no problem for the next 5mins.

don't allow them to stack TFBs (also, isn't hard) keep an eye on it, get some CC, continue to play

I've lost to 1 warrior team as WMS and that's without the help of a Hpala and BoP. And even then, it was because of BM hunters' at the time. Warriors' pose little threat if you control them. They can be globalled like anyone else

I'd like to see:

Avatar should keep the freedom immunity, gives us not only an offensive but a defensive side to the same spell.
TBF needs to cap at 2 or 3. 3 would be the ideal mark, seeing as frost bombs can do similar damage if not more.

sry too busy sitting in shockwave, 7 sec fear, having undispllable snares on me and disarmed while trying to chase warrior with my lol 24 sec shs vs his 12 sec charge...

not to mention that shiv and gouge along with kidney get parried/dodged~

the problem about warriors, is just that they have too much of everything, right now there is no trade off or downside of being warrior, they got great moblity, stupid survival, their burst is too high and they have more CCs than 2 rogues together...something has to go

look at other classes, i don't think there is any that is so damn good in every department atm, even mages are not as broken if you consider their survival

and let's be honest, no class regardless how the stars line up should ever take 100% of someones HP in 1 sec, that kills the whole purpose of gear, defensive CDs and healing in this game
shut up pvp guy

#15 iovetp

iovetp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 2383

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

I'd like to see:

i cannot believe you are actually defending warriors current state of burst. please just stop embarrassing yourself

#16 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1898
  • 3v3: 1708
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

Yeah, man, you cant defend this amount of damage.

You mean to tell me that everyone on my team must devote their time monitoring one person because of TfB stacks?

I mean, it's not as hard as some people make it out to be, but one's main focus of an arena match shouldn't be to monitor a single person's TfB stacks as though it's a time time bomb.

Besides, warriors have an out when it comes to fear (2 with their trinket), and I'm pretty sure every warrior in the history of arena has a dedicated healer ready to dispell  cc when it's thrown out, especially when he's in burst mode.

No class should be rewarded that amount of damage no matter how hard the other team fails at cc'ing or countering. It's absolutely dumb. I mean, did you not even watch that video, plus the countless others that are currently in circulation?

#17 wuzzle

wuzzle
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Azshara
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

A cool fix would be to set HS to the GCD and  give TfB stacks a 3 cap. Then you would not even have to restrict cd-stacking.

#18 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

You cannot defend something oneshotting something ever because it should never in the world of humanity happen.

I guess multi rank 1 tosan was clearly not fast enough, or even skilled to be able to detect the 5 stacks and preventing it. (not saying hes flawless just merly pointing out something

edit: removed video to huge! and some wall of text

Edited by Jacquelol, 08 November 2012 - 06:48 PM.

Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#19 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

Jesus fuck, last time I post in The Waiting Room. Full of idiots that really have no idea how to manage broken mechanics.
Here I am trying to tell lil guys what to do, don't let them stack it, make some peels, get some CC till they fall off, but no instead they let it happen, die to massive damage then post on AJ crying, then flaming anyone who attempts to tell them how to manage it.

Ok, so I state that 300k hit only happens when you don't attempt to track the warriors buffs, or attempt to CC him when he has them.
Idiots, like 90% of the people that have replied to me - the reason you die is because you're too terrible to even look at a buff, and instead of doing something about it decide it's better to do nothing then complain on forums.

YES, 300k heroic strikes are too much - but it's your fault for letting them happen :D
I've yet to be raped by any HC strikes, let alone a warrior simply because me and my team keep and eye out for it, CC and LoS the Warrior before continuing to play because we KNOW we can be 1 shot. So do you guys - but you don't do anything about it. Instead of complain on forums because...... too small.

Also, I wasn't defending Warriors I mentioned nerfs.

I never defended their damage, Bolognapony. No idea where you got that from, I assume you too are a victim of dying to HC strikes because you too do not have the ability to watch a buff. Must be very hard.

Moral of the TFB story - If you let them stack TFB, and don't attempt to do anything about it then don't post.

I'm not embarrassing myself, everyone else is because they're crying about being 300k'd. I've said what to do nicely and been flamed so let's attempt to say it differently.

Learn the fuck to play and track some buffs then you won't get 1shot

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

View PostDurial, on 06 November 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

Jesus fuck, last time I post in The Waiting Room. Full of idiots that really have no idea how to manage broken mechanics.
Here I am trying to tell lil guys what to do, don't let them stack it, make some peels, get some CC till they fall off, but no instead they let it happen, die to massive damage then post on AJ crying, then flaming anyone who attempts to tell them how to manage it.

Ok, so I state that 300k hit only happens when you don't attempt to track the warriors buffs, or attempt to CC him when he has them.
Idiots, like 90% of the people that have replied to me - the reason you die is because you're too terrible to even look at a buff, and instead of doing something about it decide it's better to do nothing then complain on forums.

YES, 300k heroic strikes are too much - but it's your fault for letting them happen :D
I've yet to be raped by any HC strikes, let alone a warrior simply because me and my team keep and eye out for it, CC and LoS the Warrior before continuing to play because we KNOW we can be 1 shot. So do you guys - but you don't do anything about it. Instead of complain on forums because...... too small.

Also, I wasn't defending Warriors I mentioned nerfs.

I never defended their damage, Bolognapony. No idea where you got that from, I assume you too are a victim of dying to HC strikes because you too do not have the ability to watch a buff. Must be very hard.

Moral of the TFB story - If you let them stack TFB, and don't attempt to do anything about it then don't post.

I'm not embarrassing myself, everyone else is because they're crying about being 300k'd. I've said what to do nicely and been flamed so let's attempt to say it differently.

Learn the fuck to play and track some buffs then you won't get 1shot

You're right, I should've used chains of ice and kited him. Oh wait.

inb4 ''but teammates''. my dps teammate gets caught in a full fear (physical, means no dispel), warrior pops everything because he has 4 or 5 stacks, and proceeds to oneshot me while my healer gets a 3 second silencing shot.

What am I supposed to do to prevent it? Avatar conveniently removes the only way I have to get away from a roflstomp warrior. Now you tell me with a straight face that I got outplayed because I didn't petsac preemptively on the same GCD to heal up without dying?

Skill.

I tried some TSG, because warriors are fucking retarded atm. 100% win/loss so far, going strong. You can't be serious about stopping a warrior, can you? Maybe all you play against are fucktards, but if the warrior I play with wants to kill someone, he will do it no matter what.

Edit: oh and I remember you, I went against you last season in 2v2 on 2.1k multiple times. The only time you won was when you procced those 5 tentacles at the same time on me.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<