• Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2338
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

http://us.battle.net...n/5v5/SoO What/

So previously this teams name was Cai Gaming with 91% W/L that appeared over night, couple of my friends and i reported this team because that was simply just way to sketchy to have been a legit grind.

Now if we are wrong than i can simply accept these guys are just this good.... But i dont think we're wrong for assuming this team either wintraded or exploited in some way to pull off the rating.

The armory linked above is a remade team, they managed to pull this team off in 8 hours. I went to bed at 6am EST. To wake up and see my arena partners posting this armory.

Um...? How the fuck was this possible... please discuss...

A small chat with a mage on that team.... http://i.imgur.com/hL4Lk.jpg

Edited by Neverblooms, 04 November 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#2 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

I dont see the point in making threads like this? what is it to discuss about?   on ArenaJunkies noone gives a shit.  Come EU you will see russian people drinking VODKA wih 3800 rating in RBG or 3300 rating in 5v5..

some 101 math, they have probly 2800mmr+ they win alot they gain 96 points each game for 27 games so they gain 2592 rating - the 7 los which they lose almost nothing BECAUSE the MMR is very high.

#3 Neverblooms

Neverblooms
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostClaynz, on 04 November 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

They are better than you with high MMR from last season.

Even with them just earning their 2200 5s achievements?

#4 zaeya

zaeya
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

It is not their MMR. 96 points a win for every game and 0 lost rating. Obviously an exploit.
Earned the achievement High Five: 1550 for 10 points. 2 days ago

#5 Slythor

Slythor
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

I dont see the point in making threads like this? what is it to discuss about?   on ArenaJunkies noone gives a shit.  Come EU you will see russian people drinking VODKA wih 3800 rating in RBG or 3300 rating in 5v5..

some 101 math, they have probly 2800mmr+ they win alot they gain 96 points each game for 27 games so they gain 2592 rating - the 7 los which they lose almost nothing BECAUSE the MMR is very high.

We don't have brackets that are as inflated as yours. Hence why junkie access was reduced to 2200. No one has a 2800 MMR in any bracket on US atm.

Edited by Slythor, 04 November 2012 - 07:57 PM.

Posted Image

#6 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Ah yeah sorry if you inspect them you see 3 of them got it 2 days ago one already had it earlier and one got it 6 hours ago. Thats means the team played up alot of games 2 days ago to gain high MMR they remake the team thats what people do to gain even higer rating on the second team and they gain it even faster. And they keep doing this with the teams until the MMR is high enough and they got nothing to worrie about.

I am not defending this team don't take me wrong if they cheat they are cheaters. My point is there is no reason to bring forward a big discussion about some random team. If we made a thread for every team that did cheat a bit or some mmr exploit there would be 134578309547 threads :)

Could report it most likley GMs wont do any thing unless its season end.
Unfortunately this system got a lot of flaws.

#7 Neverblooms

Neverblooms
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostClaynz, on 04 November 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

I am not defending this team don't take me wrong if they cheat they are cheaters. My point is there is no reason to bring forward a big discussion about some random team. If we made a thread for every team that did cheat a bit or some mmr exploit there would be 134578309547 threads :)

Could report it most likley GMs wont do any thing unless its season end.

I understand your POV 100%, But its teams like this that some players still want to be warned of. If they are indeed exploiting then YES some players on this forum still care to know what is going on. Thats just IMO

#8 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

They are simply better players than you, deal with it.

My detective skills noticed one of the mages uses a stamina trinket. Only bad mages use stamina trinkets. Only good mages have that kind of ratings. Since he is clearly a bad mage cause of the trinket, he has cheated to get that high. Very simple.

#9 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

nerds already trying to get wintrade drama going and season barely been out for a month....
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#10 zaeya

zaeya
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostClaynz, on 04 November 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

Ah yeah sorry if you inspect them you see 3 of them got it 2 days ago one already had it earlier and one got it 6 hours ago. Thats means the team played up alot of games 2 days ago to gain high MMR they remake the team thats what people do to gain even higer rating on the second team and they gain it even faster. And they keep doing this with the teams until the MMR is high enough and they got nothing to worrie about.

4/5 of them got the 1550 achievement 2 days ago. There's no fucking way they got that MMR from average MMR.

Also, one of the mages has not obtained a single piece of pvp gear in the last month. Come on.

Edited by zaeya, 04 November 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#11 Kerzen

Kerzen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/2/0/2/.

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

View PostKettu, on 04 November 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

My detective skills noticed one of the mages uses a stamina trinket. Only bad mages use stamina trinkets. Only good mages have that kind of ratings. Since he is clearly a bad mage cause of the trinket, he has cheated to get that high. Very simple.

Flawed logic. Clearly stamina trinkets are the new fotm for mages, causing them to be high rated.

#12 Neverblooms

Neverblooms
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Postzaeya, on 04 November 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

4/5 of them got the 1550 achievement 2 days ago. There's no fucking way they got that MMR from average MMR.

Also, one of the mages has not obtained a single piece of pvp gear in the last month. Come on.

Repped!

#13 Puskakana

Puskakana
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/.
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

View PostKerzen, on 04 November 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

Flawed logic. Clearly stamina trinkets are the new fotm for mages, causing them to be high rated.

Finally found the reason why I'm low rated!! Here I come high ratingxz

#14 Vexxius

Vexxius
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1692
  • 3v3: 2432
  • RBG: 383
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

Hey man, don't be hating on Mage/Mage/Warrior/Ele Sham/Shadowpriest.

#15 Neverblooms

Neverblooms
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Hiya Neverblooms,

We have streamlined the process so players can get back into the game quicker.  Simply right-click the portrait or the name of the character and report it.  You’ll have a selection of options on what needs to be penalized.  My apologies for the previous Game Master misunderstood.  We are human too and are prone to making mistakes.

This time around, I’ve taken a look at the wintrading arena team you reported and I want you to know this definitely seems like something which violates our policies, so I’ll take all the necessary actions and do what needs to be done. ^.~

It's often assumed we do nothing with win-traders, but this is more an issue with privacy.  Due to privacy concerns we can't update you when we take out all the cheaters.  Win-traders often play against other win-traders.  Our hacks team collects all of this information so that the bans happen in waves.  It's more efficient to ban a ring of cheaters, than one at a time.  Please keep up the good work.  Every report is sent to hacks team where they compile bodies of evidence to ensure that cheaters don't squirm free.  We will have supporting evidence to keep the trash from playing WoW.

Does this mean they care? Not really sure!

#16 Raizza

Raizza
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

seems legit LOL... 27 - 6 at 2589 rating.. wtf

#17 Jamal

Jamal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 960

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

I think we may have a similar situation over here on stormstrike, last night this team randomly showed up on the ladders and passed us by a good 30 points http://us.battle.net...ealburstnostar/

If they were renowned players and what not I wouldn't have been surprised, however 4/5 of them had just gotten their 1550 achievements in 5s so I thought something fishy was up.

This morning I talked to the other high team since the were queuing as well last night and they said they ran into this team but when they fought them they only had 1800 mmr.  Weird coincidence they go from 1800 mmr to 2530 in the course of several hours?  From what I understand someone on their team was leaving and rejoining or something.  They also on average only have about 60-70% of the games played on the team.  I have no idea what they're doing but I have a hard time believing that it is legitimate play.

Edited by Jamal, 10 November 2012 - 06:24 PM.

#18 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2314
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

View PostJamal, on 10 November 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

I think we may have a similar situation over here on stormstrike, last night this team randomly showed up on the ladders and passed us by a good 30 points http://us.battle.net...ealburstnostar/

If they were renowned players and what not I wouldn't have been surprised, however 4/5 of them had just gotten their 1550 achievements in 5s so I thought something fishy was up.

This morning I talked to the other high team since the were queuing as well last night and they said they ran into this team but when they fought them they only had 1800 mmr.  Weird coincidence they go from 1800 mmr to 2530 in the course of several hours?  From what I understand someone on their team was leaving and rejoining or something.  They also on average only have about 60-70% of the games played on the team.  I have no idea what they're doing but I have a hard time believing that it is legitimate play.

i played with some of them in a low mmr rbg pug to check it out and they were absolute dogshit. obvious mmr buggers

#19 Bawsx

Bawsx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

Fun fun fun

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wintrade, Cheating, 5v5, Rampage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<