• LocationDurotar

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 09 December 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

5.2 Prediction
-Cascade has been buffed by %0.012.
-Life swap can not be used in Arena.

i swear i rofled. Thanks :DD

However, dear blizzard, here is some idea :

- Dispel was our plus: gief us Purify triggering cd at second time you use it (like charge for warr or freedom for palas). Basically you have ti charge. Some what fair. 13 secs on md is dumb. make it 10 and we are all happy.

- Sw:d glyph BASELINE for Holy and Disc (obv not for shadow)

- Inner Focus Glyph BASELINE (really? do i need to say why ? :P )

- Desperation Glyph BASELINE ( "" )

all the glyph chages WON'T AFFECT PVE since nobody uses those anyway in pve.

This will bring holy fire and smite glyph as prime choice buffing dmg plus we'll get MD glyph. AT least 2 of em made baseline ... up to blizzard. I kinda dislike my pet doin more dmg than me... i crit fuckin 6k smites and 10k holy fires which takes too long to cast (risky .. very risky)

- Mana is an issue, but if u gem full spirit and use mindbender at cd you really rarely go oom. You mostly die far earlier :D. We can't gem pvp power ? Give us some passive buff like the crap that used to be there in Wotlk .. name was Renewed hope i think .. the one that u use shield something all raid -3% dmg taken. Something like that would be nice. Thanks. Other idea would be putting back on Rapture the proc when u shield someone energizing it with 2% of mana. At least if used on priest

- Divine Aegis needs to be changed but givin it a lower % and constant proc will make it work like hpala mastery.. i wouldnt like that. What about a certain % of what we heal becomes a HoT ?

- Il like Angelic Bullwark ... pls make it undispellable and properly scaling with mastery since it's a fuckin absorption effect

- Void tendril should be base line or GIEF the other mind control thingy. It's fair ffs.. we got removed mc and got nothing while druid has more cc than mage ecc ecc

i really don't think manaburn would be a good thing. It kinda gets useless in 3s anyway and i cba with the general QQ. The set bonus was sick but would be op if you could spec also B&S or get Phantasm too. Tbh the 4set bonus is really really good. Without that i don't think we could outheal some retarded warr burst or mage frostbombs ecc ecc. Leave it as it is .. it's ok.

CHANGE THE FUCKIN LVL 90 TALENT. It's useless as fuck. Gief back Holy nova (yeah totaly needed a nerf) and make something like Lord Hydra said: (for those who don't know)

- Halo stays for pve or for ppl who like the graphic effect
- The othera two gtfo
- Dispersion and Void Shift are the other two new options. This means no more shadow swapping and dispersing (nerf to op shadow) and a choice for disc to get better surv and a GREAT mana return. If you prefere, you can still take void shift ofc.
(credit to Hydra, not my idea)

did i forget anythign  ?
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

View Postpripripriest, on 09 December 2012 - 01:43 AM, said:

did i forget anythign  ?

Pretty much in line with stuff I mentioned on the other thread but:
On Mass dispel:
-If it's going to be 40k mana, remove the cooldown for disc, since the spec is designed to never regen mana, mana cost is punishing enough.
-If you want it to be a cooldown at least make it 10k mana, so that people don't lose 1/3 of their total mana(that they don't regen) in a game where they massdispelled 2 ice blocks.

Solo attacking the priest and scoring a kill should not be an option as melee:
-Buff priest against melee by buffing Inner Fire or bringing in another protection buff.

As mentioned, dominate mind and/or void tendrils should be baseline now that psyfiend is made useless with longer cast and tiny hp: shamans(shock, ground, totemic restoration tremor), druid displacer beast, pala rebuke / instant turn evil.
Glyphs mentioned on the post above should absolutely be base line.

#43 Absoqt

Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

Psyfiend is good for eating traps. Plus it forces the enemy to react. Glyph of SWD pisses me off though.
Gooby pls

#44 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

View PostAbsoqt, on 09 December 2012 - 12:33 PM, said:

Psyfiend is good for eating traps.

seems like the best use for a talent point.
lol

btw seriously none has nothing to say about fuckin lvl 90 talent ?
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#45 Absoqt

Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 09 December 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

seems like the best use for a talent point.
lol

btw seriously none has nothing to say about fuckin lvl 90 talent ?

Have to work with what I have.

What is there to say about lvl 90 talents, they're useless (unless you count the expensive Z-axis failure of Halo as good stealth detection)
Gooby pls

#46 Danzuh

Danzuh
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dragonblight
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Guardian 0/1/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1689
  • 3v3: 1446

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

hi guys

#47 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

I was doing some 2s on my ilvl 470 priest, 3 ticks of penance heals less than holy shock lol -14k each tick, flash heals are like 45k and g.heal is 58k with MS.up.
So it's close to 85 paladin or shaman, healing output wise.
Smite, holyfire are critting for 13k.
Not sure how they are going to fix any of those because of PVE implications.

Edited by Djandawg, 10 December 2012 - 09:19 AM.

#48 Loveformoney

Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

"Just tell them that disc priest is dead and gope died with it..."
Member of AJ Gentleman's Club- A fine gentleman!

#49 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

http://www.worldoflo...rt_of_Fear/hps/

Click on 25man heroic. You'll see that disc is doing actually really good in PVE. Therefore they will never buff disc this expansion(even though it looks like prayer of healing is the reason)
See you guys next expansion.

#50 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

No gope.

Battle Fatigue has been increased to 30% from 15%.  Any buffs in 5.2 will likely only bring us back to the sorry state we were in yesterday.
Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

#51 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

I think they know the situation, it took me 30 seconds to browse 3 top bg ladders' first page and see 1 disc team. It's 1 in 150 and I believe they are 34th.

They can't undo everything they broke with mop and they clearly balance the game around shaman and paladin healing, increasing healing debuff when one class heals %50 less already than others in arena etc
It's a good time to learn another healer, so that we aren't forced to play shadow, get irritated in 2s as disc, spend more time on checking mmo-champion for patch notes than actually playing the game next season too.

It's ok because #yolos

yolos = You Only Live One Swap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<