War/Ret/rDrood Questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smashieqt

smashieqt
  • Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Hey guys,

first sorry for my maybe bad english im german.

We're looking for some advice for our comp. Playing on 1900 MMR at the moment.
Mostly we win but every wizzardcleave we face kills us in the first 3 minutes.
i'm dispelling my mates on cooldown and fake nearly every counter but they drop so hard because of blood fear and so on.
we tryed to split and burst hard on one of them nothing works also with healer cc because of disperse life swap port shadowvanish and so on.

also i would like to ask how i should play general this comp as drood more offensive or defensive?

thank you for your help

#2 Donreyes

Donreyes
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2062

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:39 AM

with a ret and warrior on your team for the beginning you all need to push offensive to be honest, I have seen this comp play alot against me and I just recently started playing it. We usually split vs godcomp or wizard cleaves  ret goes mage and I go spriest or the other caster... It might be best to keep your ret dispelled before the warrior since he is on the mage and you have to keep the mage from casting as much as possible. your team also has to know how to play defensive though, to either heroic leap behind the pillar so you can top him off or freedom and run back. if you can line up cc on the mage to get a kill on the healer it can also be a good option as well.! Good luck!

#3 Donreyes

Donreyes
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2062

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

I would like to compare ret warr rdruid close to ret dk priest/rdruid because its the similar game play!

#4 smashieqt

smashieqt
  • Members

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

nice thank u man help'd alot +rep't you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<