Wrexton
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2211

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

survivability will go down the toilet with the death strike nerf... why couldnt that shit be only for blood

#62 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2507
  • 3v3: 2675
  • 5v5: 2325
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

View PostMacleodlol, on 11 November 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

Sorry to tell you. you have two titles not three

I got actually 5 titles in 2 seasons on 3 different bgs playing last few weeks only. How about your titles?

And once again dks are fine. Yes fixing strangulate , blood presence , conversion , remorseless winter is welcome but Im afraid those would definitely lead to dmg nerfs in future because dks would become just too good even in hands of average player.I would leave everything as it is if dmg remains the same.Yes I have to admit some skill mechanics are a bit outdated. But that doesnt mean dks are bad. State of dks right now just favorizes different playstyle  from what some people are used to and I belive that is major reason people are bitching about dks being in bad spot.
It also limits us to 2-3 viable comps but hey atleast we got some viable comps.Rogues and disc priests got none

And yes I'd rather see a pom , deepfreeze ,frostbomb , displacer , psyfiend and swiftymacro nerfs instead of dk buffs.
Posted Image

#63 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

View Postsarma, on 12 November 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

I got actually 5 titles in 2 seasons on 3 different bgs playing last few weeks only. How about your titles?

And once again dks are fine. Yes fixing strangulate , blood presence , conversion , remorseless winter is welcome but Im afraid those would definitely lead to dmg nerfs in future because dks would become just too good even in hands of average player.I would leave everything as it is if dmg remains the same.Yes I have to admit some skill mechanics are a bit outdated. But that doesnt mean dks are bad. State of dks right now just favorizes different playstyle  from what some people are used to and I belive that is major reason people are bitching about dks being in bad spot.
It also limits us to 2-3 viable comps but hey atleast we got some viable comps.Rogues and disc priests got none

And yes I'd rather see a pom , deepfreeze ,frostbomb , displacer , psyfiend and swiftymacro nerfs instead of dk buffs.

Please define that diffident style of Frost DK's in arena ?

#64 Pinkums

Pinkums
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2461

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

This is random but i'd like them to make a glyph to turn Soul reaper to frost damage instead of shadow.

#65 Squishyflap

Squishyflap
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2061

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostPinkums, on 13 November 2012 - 06:12 AM, said:

This is random but i'd like them to make a glyph to turn Soul reaper to frost damage instead of shadow.

it should copy your spec like the rune, shadow=unholy, frost=frost, whocares?=blood

#66 Darthgnoe

Darthgnoe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2415
  • 3v3: 2523
  • 5v5: 2040
  • RBG: 1837

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Has anyone tried frost Dw yet btw? If so how does it compare to frost 2h DMG/pressure wise?

#67 Pinkums

Pinkums
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2461

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

I can answer that. Since DW main thing was spamming froststrike, it isn't very good this expansion because obliterate got a huge damage buff while froststrike stayed the same/ got a 10% nerf or so? (remember back in the day, it was only good to oblit cloth and leather and oblit hits for dick on mail and plate so we froststrike, well that change this expansion. oblit hits way harder than froststrike on any class) , DW frost sounds really bad because there is a lack of burst. All the burst is from oblit with a 2 hander and obviously oblit hits harder with a 2 hander so with that being said i feel like DW isn't very good.

Also because all our burst comes from oblit, i've notice alot of frost DKs not going for mastery anymore and go haste instead trying out Runic corruption for more oblit spam but i think that with the current gear going with the haste set doesnt make much of a different atm. I think maybe in 2 season or even next when stats increase this will be more noticeable and it will be better to go haste but as for me im going mastery for now.

Edited by Pinkums, 13 November 2012 - 10:16 PM.

#68 Dryzztx

Dryzztx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/1/0/0/2

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

DK lost his survivability when Blizzard had the idea to make a tank spec.

DK's dmg as frost or unh its just fine, can be healed so its good. Sometimes i got tired to see i did like 3 millions at arena and lost because a warrior poped all his cds with 5x taste blood to explode everyone and he only did 1,2 mill zzz

DK's cc just stupid, would prefer to get back hungering cold cast'd thats this shit remorseless winter
About what blizzard should do? 1 min strang cd no rune cost no gcd atleast to have a decent cc.

About warriors, they can burn in hell, im not gonna play tsg or phdk like stupid cunt to get rat like blizzard wants, those classes are carrying u to that rating

Edited by Dryzztx, 19 November 2012 - 10:39 AM.

#69 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

View PostMacleodlol, on 11 November 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

we have okay survivability but once we use all of our CD's what do we have? nothing,

that's the way it should be, other classes (warrior) are just retarded over the top.
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#70 araqarne

araqarne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2320

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

hi fellow dks

#71 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

Well patch is here and "Blizzard listened to DK's needs" and gave DK's nothing.

GG to Ghostcrawler, once again he showed how incompetent he is and his balancing team.

#72 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

dks aren't even that bad

Edited by Zaephyr, 27 November 2012 - 04:51 PM.

"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#73 hurrdurr

hurrdurr
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thorium Brotherhood
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/1/2/1

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

View PostZaephyr, on 27 November 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

dks aren't even that bad

They really aren't.  We still have great peels, our burst can be insane too.  With the right team, our mobility is decent.  The only problem we really have is survivability, which can be somewhat fixed if you gem resil.  You don't really lose out on that much damage.

#74 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Hey could someone please tell me like the 3 most viable setups in 3s for frost dk? Would help me out a ton :-)

#75 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

View Posthurrdurr, on 27 November 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

They really aren't.  We still have great peels, our burst can be insane too.  With the right team, our mobility is decent.  The only problem we really have is survivability, which can be somewhat fixed if you gem resil.  You don't really lose out on that much damage.
I think you meant our sustained damage because real burst have mages, warriors and demo locks.  This is the whole problem with the right team..... in reality that team rather take other classes that have better CC, peels and real burst. Also imo our peels are decent but far away from great.
In overall class is playable but definitely need adjustments because as of now past 2k you rarely meet any DK's.

#76 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

View PostJinngofagswag, on 27 November 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Hey could someone please tell me like the 3 most viable setups in 3s for frost dk? Would help me out a ton :-)
TSG probably was the best bet prior to 5.1. Everything else was meh.
Now who knows wait and see.

#77 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

I hear Ele shaman/Dk/Hpala or rdruid is nice

#78 Crashit

Crashit
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/2/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2186

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

To summerize things... I still don't see any DK's top 20, owait, top 30 in 3v3... They are completely fine. -.-
Posted Image

#79 Wrexton

Wrexton
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2211

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

You can once again dark sim ice block..  heeeeeeeeeeel yea

#80 cellblock

cellblock
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

Hi. Completely offtopic but dont wanna make a new thread.

Do anyone remember a videoclip that everyone was posting on the forums in early wotlk about DK/Pala. Its two guys singing  in some foreign language while riding a car, I think. From some shitty old movie. Its subtitled to like "Your a death knight...Im a paladin..gladiator here we come". Lol. Can anyone find it? Ive looked everywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<