• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

Big shitstorm incoming on AJ :P

For those wondering why most Junkies are so critical about 2200 players joining the community:

the game looks a lot different when you play 2400 MMR ~ because each MMR section has its own problems.
What seems plain overpowered at 2,2k MMR might be outplayed easily by Gladiators or Rank 1 Players.

So the wider the spread gets from a Rank 1 player to the lowest "Junkie" those two cant even conversate about issues because its almost like they dont play the same game.

So as long as people dont think they are badass and know everything better, welcome to the community.

All the "Bosses" and "Skill0r1337H4XoRz" plz kill yourself :P

Greetz

#102 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3104
  • RBG: 2632
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostROKMODE, on 02 November 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

Please,the same fucking thing is going to happen that always happens. Something else is going to be fotm as a result of patch changes/gear usage, and everyone is going to call someone who gets high ratings by x comp or y class a fraudulent player.

There will be comps that are strong, yes but not as overpowered as Hunters and Warriors currently are. There is no god damn way, that any class will become like that in MoP. Those things always happen at the start of an expansion, where blizzard slacks in just nerfing some overpowered spells. Only way would be a glitch caused by some retarded patch but that would be fixed asap since it would effect the game a lot.  But honestly, playing BM Hunter and Warrior at the current and get high with it is as easy as eating a pizza.

#103 Marceus

Marceus
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1603

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

This is just how the competitiveness of the game works. What most people see playing at 2200 is way different from 2400+. Teams can make it to 2k with good comps, communication, and fundamentals. 2.2k seems like a good number for me. Makes the community more active. Sure there will be more trolls and boosted people but they have always been there. If you look on the bright side some people will surely add great content! I'm sure this is a change for the best.
"Nerf Paper, but Scissors are fine"-Rock

#104 Overklassen

Overklassen
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Xavius
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1679
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

After camping 2200 every season i can finally post :D

#105 PattySmith

PattySmith
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emerald Dream
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAlgeria

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

hi.... and no i didnt wintrade!!
"That thing is too huge to be a sword. Too rough, too wide and too thick... it was more like a huge hunk of iron."

#106 Aozlol

Aozlol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blade's Edge
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1957

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:19 AM

View PostBailamosx, on 01 November 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

I love how people that make money off boosts and carries want it higher than 2200. Do you want to make your job harder? The carries will want 2225, or 2250, or 2300.

Hey u:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<