• Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

http://us.battle.net...halp im ddoted/

Had some good games up until late third game when our druid started lagging out, luckily your overextending priest without dispersion hand fed us the win. I think we ended up going 2-1 against you guys with relatively long games (a lucky gib accounted for the first match and your first win). You guys changed your hunter for a shadow priest after the second match and still displayed no signs of success even after another relatively long ~20 minute loss. Everything was looking promising (for us at least) until that fateful moment of internet sabotage.

http://imgur.com/0aK1H

The next and final game, the gates open and we discuss strategies. I decided it was best to open DPS and "swap" (you know swap, it's similar to how ddosers swap their dignity and self-respect for internet rating). It was shortly after he charged in and leaped away that I heard my warrior's infamous last words, "Hold on I'm lagging", and that was it, he was gone. We begged for updates but there was complete radio silence from his end. I knew at that point that I wouldn't be hearing from my warrior friend for sometime. I'm sure it's no coincidence after it was apparent to everyone that our warrior was lagging out that every single dps cool down was popped by their team in a desperate attempt to zerg our shaman. He must of seemed like a good kill target with earth shield and riptide all while standing next to the boxes. Who knows maybe the priest had a huge 3 orb devouring plague 10 seconds into the arena match? There was no way the warrior had gotten any TFB stacks? Ah well what do I know about kill targets, you guys are the rank 1's not me (wait wat)! In any case, we probably would of been able to survive the onslaught if it wasn't for our druid getting shelled again. At this point in the game it was literally a 1v5, I'm standing there spamming emotes for them to wait (pom ring, blanket cs on mage to draw attention to myself), our warrior is on a treadmill in god knows where, our druid is sitting behind the boxes in tree (I told him you can't line ddos but apparently his skype was lagging or something), our DK was doing his best to peel (think terminator artificial intelligence "does not compute" etc.), and Burbery, our shaman, is busy fighting his little heart out trying to stall this deceptive little trap orchestrated by the internet title fiends over at Nerds "R" Us.

I wouldn't have been so certain of foul play either (lol who am I kidding of course I am certain it was so obvious) if it wasn't for...

A.) the amount of games I played with these guys on a grind to 2600 in 3s over the last 4 weeks. Not once did any of us have lag problems, disconnects, lag spikes, skype issues, ddos, nothing.

B.) The "x9 glad dk" making a level 1 to whisper me and just digging himself a hole. http://www.anonmgur....38c2c1aef3e.png
The first sentence is just embarrassing (if true) to say the least, the second sentence I don't even... (I did actually /spit on Proxa but that was after my shaman and druid had succumbed to the zombie horde and completely after the fact)... and the third sentence is not only self-incriminating but just plain stupid (practically admitting to being a ddoser and then backtracking, but he doesn't even like 5's).

C.) Our druid conveniently lagging out towards the end of what seemed to be a stalemate match during the third game and then when it proved to be not enough both our druid and warrior lagging out the start of the very next.

D.) And last but not least how bad our opponents were except for Proxa and Karvinen, they seriously must have steel spines because that load is quite heavy to say the least.

I expected my teammates to get ddosed eventually because of how they delayed masking their IP but not against opponents like Karvinen and Proxa. It's depressing to me that high rated players like this would associate themselves with ddosers and if truly innocent to have the common courtesy to wait for an opponent who's clearly not there.

/rant

Edited by stalebagel, 27 October 2012 - 12:32 PM.

www.twitch.tv/wowser8

#2 Pinkums

Pinkums
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2461

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

Now i see how people get rank one. Fives bracket with DDossers.

Edited by Pinkums, 27 October 2012 - 11:42 AM.

#3 Gekz

Gekz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2176
  • 3v3: 2742
  • RBG: 2202

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

i love everything u post

#4 Stretchmarks

Stretchmarks

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

just because your warrior lags out for 10 seconds doesn't mean someone is dosing you. (he was back online emoting at us before a 1 minute game ended lets be real)

your druid wasn't dcd in either game and used ns tree and ironbark to try to save the shaman.

Sorry your warrior lagged but you're just being bad sports about it all.

Edited by Stretchmarks, 27 October 2012 - 12:21 PM.

#5 Neverblooms

Neverblooms
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2338
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

At this point we all know when we're being DDOSed and when its just "lag". I've been DDOSed before and on our Blade's Edge Match towards the very end i was in fact lagging out and spiking. Did i jump to assume you guys were behind it? No but seeing as skype was completely cutting off and on and everyone was skipping on my screen to the point where i dced at the very end when our team had scored a kill. That was fortunate, we took the time for me to log into a different VPN (I wasn't home, i was actually at my ladies apt) she uses this crappy iMAC so i didnt have my proxy here, only her VPN we didnt think this would help much but tried anyway. I didnt really think i'd need one considering its just 5s and well we were fighting a set of players who we assumed weren't DOSers.

On Dalaran sewers it was clear that as soon as gates opened and Norbok and I started lagging out that we were being DDOSed for a fact. What bothers me is that we didnt start having this issues until we started to beat your team, it leads to what Djmacdaddy posted.

I'm not upset at all just disappointed in some of the names on that team.

Edited by Neverblooms, 27 October 2012 - 08:15 PM.

#6 Stretchmarks

Stretchmarks

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

the only thing that isnt complete false in this entire thread is that your warrior lagged out for a 1 minute long game (you claim you did too but you popped every CD and did healing)

Dos takes you offline, you can play a victim and pretend all you want but no one did shit to any of you the series went 2-2 why are you even crying so much about nothing?

#7 Neverblooms

Neverblooms
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

Norbok and I did get knocked offline i wasnt knocked off till after he was hense why i managed to control my character for the first minute of dalaran. With my lady monitering our internet from her laptop we could clearly see the ammount of garbage flooding the internet.

Nobody is upset or crying. We're just telling it how it is bro. If anyone is mad here its you, cause it would have been 3-1 had you played legit.

Edited by Neverblooms, 27 October 2012 - 10:57 PM.

#8 Spinmove

Spinmove

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

are you guys for real?
Posted Image

#9 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

I think Karv is a really good Hpally and a pretty cool person from what I have heard. Alot of the people on the 5s team that got ddosed are really good friends of mine and thats pretty fucked up to ddos when they are winning legit :(.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#10 Neverblooms

Neverblooms
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

View PostSpinmove, on 27 October 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

are you guys for real?

View PostSpinmove, on 27 October 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

are you guys for real?

Honestly man, i dont think anyone is here to like trash talk or make enemies, wether it was you guys or not it had to be put out there cause it seemed just a bit shady that we didnt start getting DDOSed till after we fought your team. It could be just really bad luck.. who knows.

I dont think any of you are bad players or do i have 100% proof to even say YOU Are in fact guilty. So im going to just leave it as, "it is what it is".

Hopefully we can have a better series of matches next time. GGs

#11 Spinmove

Spinmove

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

That's a better post. I'll accept it for what it is, but I can guarantee that no one on our team was involved with DDOSing nor affiliated with anyone who does DDOS.

You can take that for what it is.

It's unfortunate in this time of gaming that any type of disconnect or lag spike is ultimately blamed on the other team DDOSing.

I'm not going to argue whether or not you were actually DDOSed. It doesn't actually matter at this point, but it's definitely poor timing for any type of connection issue (during an arena game).

I've actually been the victim of DDOS myself. I had to change my IP and skype, so I know what it's like.

Hopefully it was just some random, coincidental form of connection issue and not an actual DDOS attack... if the latter, you guys may have to take precautions as to not be hit again.

Good luck,
Posted Image

#12 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

View PostStretchmarks, on 27 October 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

the only thing that isnt complete false in this entire thread is that your warrior lagged out for a 1 minute long game (you claim you did too but you popped every CD and did healing)

Dos takes you offline, you can play a victim and pretend all you want but no one did shit to any of you the series went 2-2 why are you even crying so much about nothing?

you are so full of shit it's pathetic that you can't even admit the slightest possibility of foul play with all this evidence and even if you disagree with the accusations

View Poststalebagel, on 27 October 2012 - 11:38 AM, said:

have the common courtesy to wait for an opponent who's clearly not there.

Edited by stalebagel, 29 October 2012 - 12:33 AM.

www.twitch.tv/wowser8

#13 Karvinen

Karvinen
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2486

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:23 AM

View Poststalebagel, on 27 October 2012 - 11:38 AM, said:

http://us.battle.net...halp im ddoted/
I expected my teammates to get ddosed eventually because of how they delayed masking their IP but not against opponents like Karvinen and Proxa. It's depressing to me that high rated players like this would associate themselves with ddosers and if truly innocent to have the common courtesy to wait for an opponent who's clearly not there.

/rant

I don't ddos nor will I ever you can take my name out of that, thanks ggs

#14 myboomstick

myboomstick
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

burbery aka furburger farmin ppl

#15 seastone

seastone
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

I can 100% truthfully say that no one on our 5s has ever ddosed against any team we have played against. I obviously cant prove it but i do not need to prove it, you will just have to take my word for it.

Its pathetic that you cant just realize that your teamate d/ced , it just HAS TO BE the other team ddosed. Imo you guys are fucking sad for thinking anyone on our team would do that, all of players pride ourselves on staying away from shit like that. Just because the dk said he was technologically able to do it does not mean he does it. You guys are just making assumptions out of frustration for losing to something as simple as a disconnect.

#16 Zelyx

Zelyx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/1/0

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

It's funny how easily people accuse of ddosing. I know some of those guys personally and I can guarantee what happened to you was all in your end.

I got a question though, why the fuck would anyone ddos already this early

#17 Owlrightyden

Owlrightyden
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1551
  • 3v3: 96
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:06 AM

DDos they do not.... okay ?

#birdcall
X-Fire : aprith

#18 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

View Postseastone, on 29 October 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

I can 100% truthfully say that no one on our 5s has ever ddosed against any team we have played against. I obviously cant prove it but i do not need to prove it, you will just have to take my word for it.

Its pathetic that you cant just realize that your teamate d/ced , it just HAS TO BE the other team ddosed. Imo you guys are fucking sad for thinking anyone on our team would do that, all of players pride ourselves on staying away from shit like that. Just because the dk said he was technologically able to do it does not mean he does it. You guys are just making assumptions out of frustration for losing to something as simple as a disconnect.

Read what he wrote (keep in mind HE took the time to make a level one to tell me this) "I'm the only one with any technical ability and I wouldn't". Why would you even say this to someone accusing you of ddosing rofl, to me this sounds like something a naive, guilty, nervous, quick-trigger kiddo would say when his go-to scapegoats were deemed insufficient. What he said implied some sort of complication to ddosing, which simply isn't true. You download a program and collect people's IPs. At the very least this guy has the program, I don't see what's so unbelievable about what I'm trying to explain here.

I think my original post was inclined towards poking fun at the entire team but in all honesty I truly meant to focus specifically on the DK. I guess at times like these an old saying does come to mind though, you are defined by the company you keep.

View PostZelyx, on 29 October 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

I know some of those guys personally and I can guarantee what happened to you was all in your end.

www.twitch.tv/wowser8

#19 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:14 AM

OMG IM LAGGING IM GETTING DDOSD

k stop you didnt get ddos settle down