#1 Sonkie

Sonkie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Retribution 1/1/2/0/0/.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

Hello, as topic says im just leveling my warrior, hope to be 90 this week and i still dont get how to burst as arms, i was reading cata guide but i think is pretty old. Someone suould update that guide imo^^
also ive been looking for macros but again all of them are very old :(
hope someone can help me, thanks guys :)

#2 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

first of all wear a good worker's elmet. After that, pop your swifty one shot macro© and start smashin your face on the keyboard. Collect points. GZ on your gladiator

Posted Image
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Deew

Deew
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

http://i.imgur.com/c2hHX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jyLE6.jpg

http://www.veevsvaul...s-key-bindings/

http://www.arenajunk...vp-spreadsheet/

All credit goes to Veev.

#4 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

You can just sit in spawn and let your Hunter 1vs2 them.

Just put down Skull Banner and keep that Battle Shout up!

#5 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

get 5 stacks of that heroic strike thing, pop every single fucking cooldown, crit for 350k, collect points

#6 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostShadowtiger, on 28 October 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

get 5 stacks of that heroic strike thing, pop every single fucking cooldown, crit for 350k, collect points

do you even realize how hard it is to get 5 stacks.  It takes forever to get on a training dummy.  In a real game situation it is almost impossible to get seeing as one peel will drop all the stacks

#7 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

it was a joke, I know, tested it out in duels :DDD

#8 Draax

Draax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 768

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

Colossus smash > Execute (when below 20%)  > Overpower > Mortal Strike > Heroic Strike (2 or more stacks) > Slam > Heroic Strike (less than 2 stacks)

This is generally it, should be good enough to get you started then when you get more advanced you can worry about holding off heroic strikes to stack taste for blood
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

-Draaxx

twitch.tv/draaxx
youtube.com/draaxxtv

#9 Sagild

Sagild
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/1/1/.
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostDraax, on 30 October 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

Colossus smash > Execute (when below 20%)  > Overpower > Mortal Strike > Heroic Strike (2 or more stacks) > Slam > Heroic Strike (less than 2 stacks)

This is generally it, should be good enough to get you started then when you get more advanced you can worry about holding off heroic strikes to stack taste for blood

Heroic strike deals more dmg than slam with only 1 stack as well. Don't know if you knew that, or if you just dont find a 1 stack TFB worth using at all? :)
Posted Image

#10 Stigz

Stigz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1666
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

Protip: Real Warriors use Bloodbath!
Posted Image
63% Resilience, Destro is hard?

#11 Draax

Draax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

View PostSagild, on 04 November 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Heroic strike deals more dmg than slam with only 1 stack as well. Don't know if you knew that, or if you just dont find a 1 stack TFB worth using at all? :)

I suppose it is more complex than just 1 stack HS 0 stack slam. To maximize damage you want to fully utilize your taste for bloods, this means that if you know you will drop stacks before you can overpower again then you use heroic strike with 1 stack or more but if you can get another overpower in then you will always want to do that, Sometimes the window of getting overpower and dropping stacks is very short so you have to be spot on. Attacking pets, totems or images is a good way to build stacks while you are either rooted, being kited or trying to line of sight some big burst.

To fully understand what I am trying to say just sit on a target dummy for a while and practice maximizing your stacks.

Col Smash > Overpower > Mortal Strike is your main rotation, if stacks are about to drop off then use heroic strike if you have high rage and you are still stacking taste for blood then use slam as a gap filler for the rotation.
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

-Draaxx

twitch.tv/draaxx
youtube.com/draaxxtv

#12 Sagild

Sagild
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/1/1/.
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

View PostDraax, on 04 November 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

I suppose it is more complex than just 1 stack HS 0 stack slam. To maximize damage you want to fully utilize your taste for bloods, this means that if you know you will drop stacks before you can overpower again then you use heroic strike with 1 stack or more but if you can get another overpower in then you will always want to do that, Sometimes the window of getting overpower and dropping stacks is very short so you have to be spot on. Attacking pets, totems or images is a good way to build stacks while you are either rooted, being kited or trying to line of sight some big burst.

To fully understand what I am trying to say just sit on a target dummy for a while and practice maximizing your stacks.

Col Smash > Overpower > Mortal Strike is your main rotation, if stacks are about to drop off then use heroic strike if you have high rage and you are still stacking taste for blood then use slam as a gap filler for the rotation.

I know, I play warrior myself.. Just wanted to make sure that you knew :)
Posted Image

#13 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 28 October 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

do you even realize how hard it is to get 5 stacks.  It takes forever to get on a training dummy.  In a real game situation it is almost impossible to get seeing as one peel will drop all the stacks

#14 Draax

Draax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

View Postgangstalicious, on 09 November 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

I love that

-Draaxx

twitch.tv/draaxx
youtube.com/draaxxtv

#15 2infinitysv

2infinitysv
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/2/.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

View Postgangstalicious, on 09 November 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Posted Image

Edited by 2infinitysv, 09 November 2012 - 05:29 PM.

#16 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

warriors idea of complex = counting to 5

#17 frigidclam

frigidclam
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Uldum
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

The kid plays 50-75 games a day since release and one time it gets to 5 fast and its "easy".

Demo locks getting full fury and 180k crits are ok though......mages dropping 150k+ frost bombs and killing anything in a deep is ok too but a buff you can clearly watch and must pop ALL your dmg CDs to hit that hard is super broken.......next time i take a 200k chaos bolt into a 90k shadowburn ill be sure to cry and make a video.

Edited by frigidclam, 10 November 2012 - 06:14 AM.

#18 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

View Postfrigidclam, on 10 November 2012 - 06:12 AM, said:

The kid plays 50-75 games a day since release and one time it gets to 5 fast and its "easy".

Demo locks getting full fury and 180k crits are ok though......mages dropping 150k+ frost bombs and killing anything in a deep is ok too but a buff you can clearly watch and must pop ALL your dmg CDs to hit that hard is super broken.......next time i take a 200k chaos bolt into a 90k shadowburn ill be sure to cry and make a video.

lol I find it cute you have to add in a execute spell to even come close ONE normal ability. I am sorry to be the one to explain this to you but saying TFB is "hard" is like saying it is hard to get a crit

#19 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

View Postgangstalicious, on 10 November 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

lol I find it cute you have to add in a execute spell to even come close ONE normal ability. I am sorry to be the one to explain this to you but saying TFB is "hard" is like saying it is hard to get a crit

Ur talking like you have control over getting a tfb 5 stack or a crit..  Neither is hard, both are random.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#20 Draax

Draax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

View Postgangstalicious, on 10 November 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

That is actually a horrible analogy, you get execute spells off much more frequently than you get 5 stacks tfb.

-Draaxx

twitch.tv/draaxx
youtube.com/draaxxtv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<