• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

View PostThugjitsu, on 01 November 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

I posted this in a different thread earlier this morning...

Posted Today, 10:46 AM

Posted ImageAdmoney, on 31 October 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

dont worry about drazzie, hes in dara mac, probably a ddos kiddy

Speaking of Dara- I came to Darkspear not too long ago because I wanted to go back to Alliance and try out a new West Coast server. The name Dara stuck out because at one time they had some legit players so I joined the guild, and immediately realized my mistake.

Not only is there no rating requirement to get in but they openly flame each other in guild chat for buying carries, and most lie about their rating/experience (The very first time I wanted to do 2s for points I asked for a 2200+ healer, one guy says he is 2300 so I inv him- I died in the opener the first 3 games so I immediately armory him- 1900 highest CR, yes my bad for not looking him up but WTF REALLY DUDE, 1900?????). One of the weirdest things was the day some random DK logged in and got the "Deadly Gladiator" achievement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was on earlier that day so it wasnt like he hadnt logged in since s6, the only thing I can think of is that he EBAY'd a toon and added it to his current account, which gave him the new achievement account wide?

Here comes to fun part of being in that shit guild. They DDOS'd a team I was on and used the pillar exploit to take one of the flags out of the game (last week). Some clown named "Stormshiftx" or something even admitted it to me in whispers because because they thought they were being DDOS'd. He also claims to be multi R1, sounds legit to me...

Maldiva was 100% correct in his thread about these guys DDOS'ing and cheating to win, I was in their guild and saw it firsthand...

i kno why ur sad. you never got swifty's one shot macro! tune into his video on youtube where he show's you the essence of the warriors class! Maybe you can take some first hand notes.

#162 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

View Postslantsix, on 02 November 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

i kno why ur sad. you never got swifty's one shot macro! tune into his video on youtube where he show's you the essence of the warriors class! Maybe you can take some first hand notes.

Not sure what Swifty has to do with me witnessing your guild cheating, ddos'ing, or buying toons, but I guess this is the type of response I should have expected. I actually feel sorry for Swifty, he seems like a nice dude who has done a lot for the WoW community and now he is associated with cheaters and fakes. That definitely can't be good for his image and sponsors...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<