• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution
  • RBG: 2326

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:57 AM

View PostVedaenus, on 25 October 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

So healio game must have gotten too hard for you since I see you have turned into a ddoser. Just look at this SS.
http://i.imgur.com/Xzd1L.jpg
game much too hard must dos all day cuz suck at pvp
Posted Image

#102 Vedaenus

Vedaenus
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2377
  • 3v3: 2819
  • 5v5: 2214
  • RBG: 2229

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:09 AM

View Postskeetzxo, on 26 October 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

Hotted posted your shitty screenshot and Reinhart posted the video. Hotted got so embarrassed he took down the video and now he works with Dara Mactire.

Please go graduate and no i'm not just "some" Dara guy, I made the YouTube channel. I've never ddosed once, don't even know how.
You make no sense you said my team is ddosing so where is the proof? I don't care what Hotted did I don't play with him just show me the proof of my team ddosing like you said.

#103 hirtqt

hirtqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 732

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:13 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#104 Solleks

Solleks
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/0/2/0/0/.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:25 AM

How ironic.
I remember last season when we 3-0'd your shitty 5's on Retal, the next time we q'd and from then on out our team was attacked by DDOS from your partner (Seestraightz). Even more hysterical is you all didn't have the balls to queue up into us so we ended up 3v5'ing and not tanking any rating from it.
Don't be a hypocrite now that your team is supposedly dealing with the same shady acts instead of on the other end.

PS nothing made me happier than your 3 failed attempts at rank 1, having 10? 15? different people transfer over, and then last minute farming 3 different 3's teams in the past week past your Gladiator team attempt.

Duelist Maldiva.

#105 Vedaenus

Vedaenus
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:33 AM

View PostSolleks, on 26 October 2012 - 04:25 AM, said:

How ironic.
I remember last season when we 3-0'd your shitty 5's on Retal, the next time we q'd and from then on out our team was attacked by DDOS from your partner (Seestraightz). Even more hysterical is you all didn't have the balls to queue up into us so we ended up 3v5'ing and not tanking any rating from it.
Don't be a hypocrite now that your team is supposedly dealing with the same shady acts instead of on the other end.

PS nothing made me happier than your 3 failed attempts at rank 1, having 10? 15? different people transfer over, and then last minute farming 3 different 3's teams in the past week past your Gladiator team attempt.

Duelist Maldiva.
Haha so we got mr legendary rogue talking I don't remember that at all but if you have proof of my team ddosing please show me and I dont see how you farmed my glad push because I'm pretty sure I got glad last season But its no wonder you never signed up for any tournaments because no pve gear. Your a joke seriously making yourself look like an idiot. I know I wouldn't be saying that if I had the pve gear you had.

#106 mukuld50

mukuld50
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 2666

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:41 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 26 October 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

yeah heres a protip don't bother saying you can do anything

you have no idea of what i can and cant do buddy

#107 Solleks

Solleks
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:42 AM

View PostVedaenus, on 26 October 2012 - 04:33 AM, said:

Haha so we got mr legendary rogue talking I don't remember that at all but if you have proof of my team ddosing please show me and I dont see how you farmed my glad push because I'm pretty sure I got glad last season But its no wonder you never signed up for any tournaments because no pve gear. Your a joke seriously making yourself look like an idiot. I know I wouldn't be saying that if I had the pve gear you had.

It's funny you say that because you had to have a legendary rogue to even get into glad range on retal. But still, make whatever excuse you need to. I don't really care; it's not like it's going to get you a college education or anything, might as well play dumb as fuck.

http://i.imgur.com/srkaq.png
Port VT more.

#108 Vedaenus

Vedaenus
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

View PostSolleks, on 26 October 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

It's funny you say that because you had to have a legendary rogue to even get into glad range on retal. But still, make whatever excuse you need to. I don't really care; it's not like it's going to get you a college education or anything, might as well play dumb as fuck.

http://i.imgur.com/srkaq.png
Port VT more.
Of coarse you beat us look at our comp your comp plus gear advantage but I don't really care. You said my team ddosed yours and I want to see that proof. But I didn't even get glad on retail nor would I credit myself or any other team that gets rank 1 there. And I'm going to college so your wrong about that but the thing I hate the most is people with pve gear in cata that talk shit when they beat other teams without it. I'm not going to lie I got a chance to play a lock with the best pve gear and you can even see it since I streamed with it. I would never shit talk any team that I beat with that gear. I felt it actually making me into a bad player much like yourself. Pretty much go in spam damage and everything dies no need for cc or anything skillful that you would even be capable of doing.

#109 Solleks

Solleks
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

Here, have a few periods.
But, of coarse you are going to college.

Anyway, why wouldn't you credit any team that got got rank 1 on retal when you attempted it three times? Also, I'm pretty sure your comp is far better than ours, especially considering at the time of that screenshot Ashman was in mostly Ruthless, with a Ruthless weapon with Mending enchant.

#110 Vedaenus

Vedaenus
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

View PostSolleks, on 26 October 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

Here, have a few periods.
But, of coarse you are going to college.

Anyway, why wouldn't you credit any team that got got rank 1 on retal when you attempted it three times? Also, I'm pretty sure your comp is far better than ours, especially considering at the time of that screenshot Ashman was in mostly Ruthless, with a Ruthless weapon with Mending enchant.
Didn't attempt 3 times that was on those guys on my team they cried like babies and left since we kept losing but I could say the same about that lock over there but I'm not going to argue with you. The other people that joined the team just wanted to try to get r1 over there I never actually played one game with them so you cant drag me into that.

#111 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:06 AM

View Postmukuld50, on 26 October 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

what like how when nao got ddos and nothing happened? call the local police department..
ddos is just in world of warcraft at this point should be use to it.. its not going anywhere LOL...

ontop of that since youre an expert tell me what needs to happen for someone to actually get charged/caught buddy?

Edited by hearthadinlol, 26 October 2012 - 05:06 AM.

Posted Image

#112 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:07 AM

nice looks like that guy in Oklahoma City is fucked

#113 nozzamorph

nozzamorph
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:17 AM

nothing compares with the EU ddos masters , this is childs play......

#114 Exumbra

Exumbra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Durotan
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1728
  • RBG: 2012

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:01 AM

"Don't DoS me bro, I didn't do anything"

#115 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

Wow, first he invents the notorious (and now illegal) 1-shot macro, and now he's running with ddos'ers?  Swifty is a cancer to our community.  How many jobs have been lost due to the 1-shot macro??

#116 Solleks

Solleks
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

View PostVedaenus, on 26 October 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

Didn't attempt 3 times that was on those guys on my team they cried like babies and left since we kept losing but I could say the same about that lock over there but I'm not going to argue with you.

I came back to make a witty response but I can't quite make out what you said. Perhaps a few more classes in college will help.

View PostVedaenus, on 26 October 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

The other people that joined the team just wanted to try to get r1 over there I never actually played one game with them

I don't blame them.

#117 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Get em, mugems!

#118 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 26 October 2012 - 05:06 AM, said:

what like how when nao got ddos and nothing happened? call the local police department..
ddos is just in world of warcraft at this point should be use to it.. its not going anywhere LOL...

ontop of that since youre an expert tell me what needs to happen for someone to actually get charged/caught buddy?

If you knew who Mugz worked for then you would know he has serious connections, thats all Im going to say...
Posted Image

#119 [email protected]

[email protected]
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution
  • RBG: 2326

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

I hope none of you actually think im a ddoser, much like how maldiva playing with hotted in RBGs, I play with "people" in arena too. I can't control what they do and do not do. Oh and btw ~
Posted Image
Posted Image

#120 Canadianpimp_613638

Canadianpimp_613638
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1822

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 25 October 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

Absolutely wrong. How can we as consumers continue to play a game that promotes silence and neglect? How can we play a game that makes our PvP experience not just difficult, but impossible when we are illegally shut off from our internet, our property? How can we spend this season, next season, and the seasons thereafter if no moderation, no end to exploitation, no change occurs? How can we play this game if people engage in victim-blaming and those that are DDOSed are called stupid and made to feel at fault?

We can not.

When Blizzard covers up it's mistakes, we as the masses must rise up in angry protestation and call for an administration that actually moderates it's game. Why can't we ban those that DDOS permanently? Why should we be quiet and allow such filth to persist? "Silence has the rusty taste of shame." There is no reason shame should be Blizzard's policy.

I know you're being facetious, but it's simple to see why Blizzard isn't at fault and why they don't have to do anything. You can't get someone's IP from WoW. Like it or not, you're the one taking a risk by using a P2P program (Skype, Twitch, etc) that can allow others to get your IP. Those programs probably say somewhere in their terms that others can access this information and likely have a disclaimer saying they aren't "responsible for any actions directed at you" or something along those lines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<