Help

Chaos Bolt nerf in 5.1

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 Regent

Regent

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

View Postsaffie, on 29 October 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

Pretty sure coming to warlock forums and suggesting it is good that we are getting nerfed is not feeding on the qq its just being a douchebag, if you are such a cool guy and you are trolling all of us then why are you trying to explain your reasoning right now? As far as I know people who try to "feed on the qq" don't try to justify what they do.

If you are trying to be a troll you are failing miserably at it. You rarely see someone who is not a warlock posting on warlock forums so much, or someone who is not a warrior expressing their opinions on warrior forums so much, you just come off as butthurt and a tryhard who has a lot of spare time in his hands.

PS: I can't play shatterplay because I'm a warlock, shatterplay consists of a mage and a shadowpriest, if you meant shadowplay warriors being nerfed (haven't seen proper nerf to hunters yet) is a good step but warlock design is so fucked up right now that I'd rather watch paint dry than to play affliction, which is also getting nerfed for some reason. Yes we might qq that our class is boring to play and at the bottom of the arena pool among monks and rogues but we discuss abilities and comps too, justifying this by saying we have been good for a long time is the most retarded thing and counterproductive to the game being balanced and makes you look even more butthurt.

A piece of advise is to stop trying to troll so much as you might end up losing your AJ access that you have recently gained. That would be a shame for the community.

My bad, meant to type MLS. Hunter nerfs will be enough. Saying that being able to hit someone for over half their health isn't good game design ISN'T "trolling". Not once did I ever say they shouldn't get compensated elsewhere. You claim you don't care what I have to say, yet you spent all that time writing that obviously disgruntled post. Stop taking things so seriously.

#62 Eiviyn

Eiviyn
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/0

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

See new post in lock section.

Nvm it's ^ that guy again crying.

#63 Inflamez

Inflamez
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/1/1/2/.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

How can he post here at all ?

#64 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

View PostRegent, on 29 October 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

After a whole expansion of pallies of being subpar, I'll take whatever I can get...
Paladins were good in S9 - you could play anything with the overpowered at the time warriors in 4.0, and TSG or shadowcleave in 4.1 when frost dks were batshit. Triple dps, fireplay and phd in S11. I'm not sure about S10 paladin comps, but I'm sure it was doable.

Edited by Thaya, 04 November 2012 - 02:47 AM.

Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#65 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

View PostEiviyn, on 24 October 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

170k. Requires a dispellable 2min cooldown. Warlock glows bright red then casts for 2-3 sec.

Dispel.
Use a cooldown.
Interrupt.

You're welcome.

90% of the t ime when my warlock casts chaos bolt the other team can do nothing about it nobody should be able to hit someone for 100k+ with any spell.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#66 Thugonomics8

Thugonomics8
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 04 November 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

90% of the t ime when my warlock casts chaos bolt the other team can do nothing about it nobody should be able to hit someone for 100k+ with any spell.
So you're saying 9 out of 10 chaos bolts cast aren't interrupted in any way? Pretty hard to believe considering people go absolutely ape shit when they see you casting it.
Posted Image

#67 Eiviyn

Eiviyn
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/0

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Frost Bomb.

#68 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

I get a lot of my chaos bolts off too, but that's because the current 'high rated' players are previously 2k rated warriors, who use both their reflects on cooldown, along with shockwave and trinket, same with majority of the hunters and co. But when you meet that good warrior, who understands you can just lock someone down and to not completely waste their moves, same with other classes, then it becomes hard/impossible. You only need defensive cd's every 2 minutes vs a destro warlock, even as a warlock i can make it impossible for another warlock with cd's to cast his chaos bolt lol.

#69 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 1/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2643
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

pummel on cooldown too.

edit: while you're shockwaved.

Edited by Wallirik, 04 November 2012 - 03:56 PM.

#70 mrgizmo3

mrgizmo3
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostInflamez, on 02 November 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

How can he post here at all ?

im assuming its the new 2200 junkie req. This is a good reason why 2200 is to low.

Im gonna have to agree comparing Barn yard with chaos bolt is def apples to oranges.
If you have nothing to stop the cast just pop zoo and they will die before the cast bar finishes. (before the arena fix)
src=http://www.urbanartcore.eu/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/AYKOVSKIY-graffiti-art.jpg

#71 Bonjourhihi

Bonjourhihi
  • Wèntworth
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 583

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

You right

#72 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

View PostRegent, on 29 October 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

My bad, meant to type MLS. Hunter nerfs will be enough. Saying that being able to hit someone for over half their health isn't good game design ISN'T "trolling". Not once did I ever say they shouldn't get compensated elsewhere. You claim you don't care what I have to say, yet you spent all that time writing that obviously disgruntled post. Stop taking things so seriously.

pls die

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#73 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

is there any official blue post about this yet? i fail to find the chaos bolt nerf.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<