Pandalol
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2357

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:09 AM

Ok so I've been playing with Abni getting carried in RBG's on my WW monk when my moonkin isnt really needed. Even against 2k teams everything feels like a complete struggle. You sit in fears 90% of the game, and then when they decide you dont deserve to be in the battle anymore you are wiped from existence. I will get 2200 soon and the big man japan weapons and report back more.

#62 Woodyhoho

Woodyhoho
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Brewmaster 1/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2253

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Just took 2.2k in a night, ended up at 2300 mmr or so when we called it quits (waiting for reset since our pala needs to buy t2 weps).

Game hard.

#63 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostWildeHilde, on 23 October 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

I think Touch of Karma is really one of the strongest points in the arsenal.

Until you fight someone that has the slightest clue about Monks, then they just CC/Kite you for the whole duration. Other than that, yeah WW is fun, most fun i had on an alt since i made my Hunter years ago :>.

View PostWoodyhoho, on 01 January 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

Just took 2.2k in a night, ended up at 2300 mmr or so when we called it quits (waiting for reset since our pala needs to buy t2 weps).

Game hard.

Gz on access.

Edited by GrieverZ, 01 January 2013 - 10:14 PM.

#64 Woodyhoho

Woodyhoho
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostGrieverZ, on 01 January 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

Until you fight someone that has the slightest clue about Monks, then they just CC/Kite you for the whole duration. Other than that, yeah WW is fun, most fun i had on an alt since i made my Hunter years ago :>.

Gz on access.

S10 and s11 glad talking.

edit; also US no name bg.

Edited by Woodyhoho, 01 January 2013 - 10:18 PM.

#65 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

View PostWoodyhoho, on 01 January 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

Lol'd.

#66 Woodyhoho

Woodyhoho
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

taken from tonights farm to 2.2k

Edited by Woodyhoho, 01 January 2013 - 10:55 PM.

#67 Zigo

Zigo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 957

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

I'm glad you hit 2.2 effing big props, but I also watched today when dak got your trinket, called in skype "we are going to swap and kill this monk" and proceeded to kill you in a fucking warbringer. Not saying you played bad, saying its a damn shame that can happen. It also looked like they could just forget about you and focus your pala and win.

The problem I have most matches is that they just ignore me and kill my partners with little I can do (stun at the right times, disarm cds, root when need, just peel as I can) and they still win. Or they tunnel me and get all my defensives and proceed to truck me into oblivion.

Edit: Question, how many kfc / kitty cleaves did you face, and what are your basic strats V them? Atm the only thing we lose to on any consistent basis are those and they are rampant on my bg.

Edited by Zigo, 02 January 2013 - 01:44 AM.

#68 Woodyhoho

Woodyhoho
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

That was kinda dumb tbh, i even called before the games that i need to save my trinket, my somehow i still auto trinket warrior fears, dont know why really.... But that will also be fixed next patch.  Thats also partly cuz our paladins gear is crap, but yeah thats mostly also warriors, vs casters they going for our paladins isnt really an issue since i can pretty much lock down a caster really well. I'm running 68% resil and it helps abit, but also my shadow priest solo healers if they dont go for him so it's actually pretty good if they train me.

Didnt face any kittycleaves yesterday but when we do we mostly just kill healer or warrior, peel untill warrior has used his swiftymacro then we make a swap and kill something in it, thats actually what we do vs most teams, we just wait and peel then we blow something up in a Leg Sweep+Fist of Fury when they dont have a trinket which usually end up in a 100% guaranteed kill.

Same thing vs KFC, we train warrior untill a good oppertunity arrives then we either blow him up for go for their healer. Also a pretty funny strat is to blow him up 15 sec into the game, go baylife and pop everything, our shadow  priests silence the healer and i silence the warrior so he cant use last stand and even if they dont die, they usually pop all their defensives in shear panic.

#69 Zigo

Zigo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 957

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Thanks, your strats seem very similar to ours except I feel like my team gets put on the back foot early on and can't afford to swap, but I think we just need a bit more coordination.

Since the start of this season I keep having the feeling of "never trinket anything ever" both on my rogue and monk. I used to almost always auto WoTF wars fear and that is just as bad as trinketing. I've started just holding on to my trinket/will as long as I can and I cannot wait for nimble brew.

#70 Raphner

Raphner
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

Youre probably playing monk wrong, as of right now monk is not a maintained burst class.

Think of it as a rogue in season5, you want to keep re-stealthing all the time for the opener.

The same basic is for the WW Monk, you wait for para and both stuns to come back on CD, you go out try score a kill if it didnt work. Just peel for youreself/team and try when the cooldowns is back.

Monks can actually CC a healer for around 15seconds if they time it all well.
Posted Image

#71 Emoeritz

Emoeritz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2056

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

In case anybody missed this one.
He's playing WW since release and sticked with it. (there are several nice vids on his channel)

#72 bl00dlust

bl00dlust

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostWoodyhoho, on 01 January 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

bloodlust.. no name bg.. oh, i see..
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<