• Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

Official Blizzard Quote:

I"]http://eu.battle.net...314111#6']I[/url] watched the King of the Hill tournament that happened over the weekend where they used the addon and did what Vadrak called "the final beta test". I thought that the UI was great and it displayed clearly everything that was happening in the matches. I really have to commend Vadrak and all those that assisted him in creating this addon as it is really nice.

If you want a direct link to the ArenaJunkies article where WildeHilde interviews Vadrak on the tournament UI and links are given to the addon, you can find it here: http://www.arenajunk...ew-with-vadrak/

#22 Drcooperphd

Drcooperphd
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1152

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

[quote name='Vadrak' timestamp='1351033502' post='3794224']
Not at the moment, but if more people would like to have a party/arenaframeset based on the arenalive theme, I could create an addon for that. I don't have that much time for coding at the moment though, since the semester started last week, so it probably would take a long time, until it is done. :/
[/quote]

Please do, these frames are absolutely amazing. Great work so far!

#23 Tootzie

Tootzie
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

I agree this is a very nice looking frame and it would be nice to have one similar to try out in arena.  Very good job.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tournament, ui, vadrak, arenalive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<