• Curse Sites
Help

[EU] Be competitive with Week-end/Hollidays play !

5v5

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sangoria

Sangoria
  • Members

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

Hi guys !

You're here because the title was intriguing ? Good, that's what I expected Posted Image ! Just have to contexctualize a bit :

I am studying in an Engineering school in France. I love MMOs, theorycrafting and PvP competition. I have a good experience of high level PvP on some another MMOs, but it doesn't matter here. All the week (from monday to friday afternoon), i'm at school, with lot's of work and a really bad connection. I am actually playing with the guild [MiaM] (french guild), but the majority of them plays the week and less the week-end.
Since few weeks, I was looking for a tPvP team with players in my case. It seems to be utopian to find a whole team like that.

So, what am I doing here ? I'm creating this post to find players in my case : able to play a big time in week-end and hollidays, and not needing a team the week. I'll try to create a full team with this type of player.

What's exactly the project :
- The final objective is to have a fixed team (5 or 6 people) with the same disponibilities than me.
- Being VERY COMPETITIVE : not playing from monday to friday afternoon doesn't prevent us from being in the TOP.

So, what's required ?
- Hours of play : Friday and Saturday night (20pm to 1-3am) / Saturday and Sunday afternoon / the whole hollidays
- Personnal skill : you have to master 1 class, and be able to play a second
- Oral skill : Comprehensible english, a microphone, mumble/ts/etc
- Capacity to receive criticism and to be constructive
- Competitive attitude (theorycrafting, watching streams, videos related to sPvP, etc)

If you have any question, or are interested by the project, just feel free to contact me :
- PM on this forum
- Ingame : Hawatak.8049 - Sangoria
- On youtube : http://www.youtube.com/sangoriagw2

Thanks, and see you IG !

PS : I'm french and not really bilingual, I probably made lot's of mistakes and I'm apologizing for that. You can PM to correct me if you want to, could be a good way to progress ^^.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5v5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<