Pvp combs priest Spec glyph race

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ezerialwow

Ezerialwow
  • Members
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

Hey everyone, i am at the moment lvling my disc priest and have a few questions:

1) the last tier in the talent tree, does halo hit people behind pillar? Also between halo and scada is that mostly a personal pref?

2) i know that disc priest isnt the very best healer at the moment, thou would FMP work? With all the defensives, peels and cc, with some possible offheals from feral could that make the comb viable even with a disc as healer at the moment?

3) not sure if this have been discussed but, What is out stat prio? Because atm im just assuming its haste>mastery>crit, so i Will get 15-16% haste and rest mastery

4) What race do you as the strongest of these 3: undead, human, nightelf

Thanks for Reading this and i Will +rep if any helpful post pops up! also sorry if bad english
Posted Image
twitch.tv/ezerialwow

#2 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

undead best pvp atm simply because fear classes aka war priest are common, human is great as well for double trink but undead is better for pvp

nightelf.... silly silly man

#3 Ezerialwow

Ezerialwow
  • Members
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:32 AM

undead best pvp atm simply because fear classes aka war priest are common, human is great as well for double trink but undead is better for pvp

nightelf.... silly silly man

I Can easily relate to What u mean, i found undead the Best too thou i would say nelf is better than human simply cuz of shadowmeld for drinks or (not sure if still possible) for melding ccs
Posted Image
twitch.tv/ezerialwow

#4 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

its true that you can get drinks pretty easily these days but then randomly u cannot get drinks. in terms of picking a race that will always work, once damage is fixed and stuff gets balanced, jhuman is #1

#5 Ezerialwow

Ezerialwow
  • Members
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:59 AM

its true that you can get drinks pretty easily these days but then randomly u cannot get drinks. in terms of picking a race that will always work, once damage is fixed and stuff gets balanced, jhuman is #1

Which would u recommend a priest to be Then? Human or undead?
Posted Image
twitch.tv/ezerialwow

#6 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:20 AM

undead. 2 reasons. undead racial is by far better atm and will only get better with time (locks become good) you dont need to pve to get double trinkets (pve is stupid)

horde is the pvp hub atm

i win

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pvp, combs, priest, Spec, glyph, race

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<