Reminder: The Second Presidential Debate is on Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 8:00pm–9:30pm CT. [NOT BOT SPAM]

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

Here's a link if anyone needs it -

Obama seems to be winning, I'm about half way through.
I don't like the audience questions though, some of them were way too vague and just gave the candidates spare time to pander with very general bullshit. The Biden vs. Ryan debate was way better.

#22 Theoh

Theoh
  • Members

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostBuglamp, on 17 October 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

Here's a link if anyone needs it -

Obama seems to be winning, I'm about half way through.
I don't like the audience questions though, some of them were way too vague and just gave the candidates spare time to pander with very general bullshit. The Biden vs. Ryan debate was way better.

they are supposed to be vague. all of the questions were screened and approved by both parties.

#23 Theoh

Theoh
  • Members

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 17 October 2012 - 05:39 AM, said:

Creating more alternative energy solutions makes the overall demand for oil go down, ergo gas prices go down and that's basically what Obama said.  In theory, it makes sense.  Creating a market for alternative energy is harder said than done, though.

our president doesn't have much power to do that though or have innovation have its "eureka" moment. i dont know why they dont assign it to darpa or NASA (for terraforming in the future through solar). a lot of off shoots came from the nasa in the 60s. internet through private companies and DARPA in the 90s

#24 berserker

berserker
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:10 AM

romney tax plan released new details http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic