#62 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

the stuff khuna showed in this video was really good compared to the shit i saw in reckfuls stream one week ago.
although i might be the wrong person to judge since i haven't touched this game in months only watched the stream because i wanted to see warrior pvp
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#63 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

real men play monk now gtfo

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#64 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

Can someone please tell me what was so skillful about this movie? I watched it and didn't see anything an average rogue wouldn't do. and by average I mean any 1200 rogue.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#65 Frango

Frango
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 October 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

I didn't do shit to hydra and xandyn admitted it later but his post got deleted (lol).

you let a dumb kid take the hit for what both u Xandyn and that "third" person who we yet dont "cough Zun" know who it was? Pathetic man u still think people are dumb enuff to forgive and forget. Nah u only got ur braindead fanbois left with u. Any1 with half a brain wouldnt support that shit. It's easy for Xandyn to take blame for everything since he stoped playing he rly couldnt care less while u still need the fame, so vry desperately... And still talking about it after u said "I dont care" like a million times just proves how much u do care and how guilty u actually feel. Shit community is shit idd. Fuck every single one of you.
Posted Image

#66 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are happy with the video and the way its on front page without having something to say about it, but the ones who are butthurt or want to flame are whining here, you shouldn't think of it as aj community not liking the video, its just a few people overall.

What you should ask (instead of whining on this thread) is "Why isn't there more videos like this on the front page?" instead. People should make videos and aj should fucking promote them, perhaps this starts with khuna, and others will start making videos and keeping a fresh content for all of us to enjoy and pick from the ones we like, but that wont happen as long as you are being an ass hole on the comments of videos like this.

#67 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

View PostGodx, on 13 October 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

TLDR: tons of bullshit by a really confused guy.

All you post on this forum is negative. I haven't seen a single post who was not related to crying about something just to be honest with you.

And well, to be honest for me personally it's also hard to compare Reckful and Khuna, I mean Khuna is a really awesome Rogue and one of the best from Europe for sure. But the advantage that Reckful has is his history and his really unique personality, which is in my opinion the main reason why Reckful is way more popular in that way.

Still that's all off topic and has nothing to do with the post at all. It is indeed nice to hear that Khuna will stick to rogue and tries to give players some tips and well guys..all of you think the wrong way, for you those things which have been done in the video are basic stuffs, which everyone can but well not everyone in this game is a gladiator or high rated arena player.

I watched it and I liked it, that's all I wanted to say.

#68 Nelehx

Nelehx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/1

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostGodx, on 13 October 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

Can someone please tell me what was so skillful about this movie? I watched it and didn't see anything an average rogue wouldn't do. and by average I mean any 1200 rogue.

yes because 1200 rogues shadowsteps shockwave
retard
swe ofc ^^

#69 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostTteSPORTSDoomsen, on 13 October 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

TLDR. Sorry nerd

#70 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostNelehx, on 13 October 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

yes because 1200 rogues shadowsteps shockwave
retard
He didn't do it intentionally, if you watched the warrior, you can tell he's lagging all over the place, it was something that just happened to happen and he puts it as if it was on purpose. Not to mention, the only reason reason Khuna is even relevant is because Kalimist went out of the light, just like how Original became relevant when reckful stopped. It use to be "Best rogue US? Reckful. Best rogue EU? Kalimist". And that was all it is. You can attempt to disagree, but once you detach yourself emotionally, you'll find it's the truth.

Edited by Godx, 13 October 2012 - 09:19 PM.

#71 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 October 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

Actually he was never "the best", i remember watching him play at MLG and he was pretty bad, he was way better at cataclysm but still not as good as you make him look, he is probably a better entertainer than me tho and got promoted way more too

I don't expect blind fanboys agreeing with me on that anyways lol, come at me rdy for the hate i don't care

bye.

Your stream is incredibly boring to watch compared to reckfuls, this is why you get 1/20th the viewers. Not really rocket science is it?
Posted Image

#72 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostGodx, on 13 October 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

That's a nice comback for a confused guy. Just proofs my point man, better go n reroll otherwise you wont get glad with your cataclysmic skills :S

#73 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

View Postedthelad, on 13 October 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Your stream is incredibly boring to watch compared to reckfuls, this is why you get 1/20th the viewers. Not really rocket science is it?

interacting with your viewers is the key, reckful always talks to twitch-chat via 2nd screen and answers questions/gives shoutouts + webcam

Khuna, well....he delivers solid gameplay but thats it. you always have to be lucky also to catch his stream cause its at random times and he doesnt interact with the viewers at all.

ps: not implying that khuna or reckful are better than the other, just explaining how to get viewers. Khuna lacks at the point above.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#74 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

View PostSaikx, on 13 October 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

interacting with your viewers is the key, reckful always talks to twitch-chat via 2nd screen and answers questions/gives shoutouts + webcam

Khuna, well....he delivers solid gameplay but thats it. you always have to be lucky also to catch his stream cause its at random times and he doesnt interact with the viewers at all.

ps: not implying that khuna or reckful are better than the other, just explaining how to get viewers. Khuna lacks at the point above.

+ reckful and his partners speak english and not in monotone voices, and theres no rage
Posted Image

#75 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

I watch Reckful because he's a legitimate nice person, and doesn't have the elitist attitude nearly all R1 players seem to have(that has been shown many times throughout this thread.)

He really does feel like a role model for what arena players should act like.
Posted Image

#76 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

View Postsaffie, on 13 October 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are happy with the video and the way its on front page without having something to say about it, but the ones who are butthurt or want to flame are whining here, you shouldn't think of it as aj community not liking the video, its just a few people overall.

What you should ask (instead of whining on this thread) is "Why isn't there more videos like this on the front page?" instead. People should make videos and aj should fucking promote them, perhaps this starts with khuna, and others will start making videos and keeping a fresh content for all of us to enjoy and pick from the ones we like, but that wont happen as long as you are being an ass hole on the comments of videos like this.

I think the problem was how it was displayed on the front page. It's a poorly put together post which is written with his blind 'fanboyism' of khuna (not that it's a bad thing, but i don't think it's how a post should be that's put on the front page) If you want to put a post on the front page, add the video, i thought the video was pretty good, it's all it was meant to be, a few clips and some info from him, not some big movie. Just don't insult people or use some sensationalist title which will clearly annoy people, it's aj they are going to be really fucking vocal.

#77 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

Rogue rivalry is my favorite WoW topic actually. Making a casted match of Reckful vs. Khuna with teams would be fun.

#78 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

View PostGodx, on 13 October 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

Jealousy and envy is strong in this nerd.
random cata rogue #32101501
Posted Image

#79 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:09 PM

View PostWildeHilde, on 13 October 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

Rogue rivalry is my favorite WoW topic actually

Rival Hïldegard
  < I atrox I >

Is Rival your favorite in-game title as well?

Posted Image

Monitor your moderators, MMO-Champion

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HnDYcJjQIQM

#80 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215