khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

There is actually some usefull rogue content in this video, you just either didn't watch it, don't play rogue, or aren't open-minded enough to understand that you can improve by listening to players that plays for more years than you like its happening on any other game.

#22 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

View PostWildeHilde, on 13 October 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

Edit: Also the topic seems big enough that it gets quite some answers in a short time on a weekend.

mostly calling you out for a terrible news post yes

i wouldn't consider that a success

View Postkhuna, on 13 October 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

There is actually some usefull rogue content in this video, you just either didn't watch it, don't play rogue, or aren't open-minded enough to understand that you can improve by listening to players that plays for more years than you like its happening on any other game.

I did watch it. I watch your stream sometimes, too. You provide a good in depth look into a class from a 'pro' player, something that is lacking in the community.

That doesn't excuse this being in news. It's 100% dicksuck fanboy.

Posted Image

#23 FunstuffxD

FunstuffxD

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

Sucki sucki 5 dolla

#24 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2009
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

Since when did AJ turn into Hydramist where newsposts are biased as fuck toward the three RMP classes.

*Real men play rogue or priest*

WTF REALLY ???

Moderators, please do something about this idiot.

PS: youtube clip is worth watching.

#25 m0nk

m0nk
  • Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

Real men Fake ID R1

Posted Image

#26 Emoeritz

Emoeritz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2056

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

Hm, I've decided to stop hating so much for 'that incident', you've got a FF8 avatar, you can't be a bad person. <3

#27 emokidqt

emokidqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/0/0/0/.
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

I think troll topics have now finally reached every single part of this forum :lol:
Posted Image

#28 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Well i think that does excuse it being in news when there is nothing else interresting at least, why did nobody said anything when reckful had his video on aj news without a word written with it?

The title/the post itself is an other story, it is just irony but i shouldn't take part about that

#29 Champz

Champz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 955
  • LocationMorocco

khuna has such a cutey face, no homo.
Posted Image

#30 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

I like reckful because he doesn't steal someone's identity to attempt to get rank 1
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#31 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 October 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

What an horrible community lol, im trying to provide content to people to help them improving/keeping interrest into the game and that's what im getting?
I am actually trying to work hard for ppl not only doing typing test and collecting money, using something ive built over the years

The video on AJ frontpage is for obvious reasons, why does it bother you so much? youd rather keep looking at tr announcement when its out since 1 week ?

I didn't do shit to hydra and xandyn admitted it later but his post got deleted (lol).

@ Starcookie : you should focus on improving instead of bitching like that because trust me you are really bad at this game, i won't even bother making things i know about you public because it implies other persons but i know how much of an horrible human being you are too.

Haters you can keep hating, followers i hope it helped you and let me know if you want to see more in the future so i don't quit this game

Having another sly dig at reckful? Maybe you should stop taking the game so serious, have a bit of fun :) The reason reckful is so popular atm is because hes entertaining, and realises there is not point being super serious when the game is in its current state.
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#32 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Reading the front page seemed like an insult to the quoted people, and this really doesn't seem like a news post. Not very professional.
Posted Image

#33 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 October 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

why did nobody said anything when reckful had his video on aj news without a word written with it?
Comparing yourself to Reckful is hilarious LOL
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#34 emokidqt

emokidqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/0/0/0/.
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 October 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

Well i think that does excuse it being in news when there is nothing else interresting at least, why did nobody said anything when reckful had his video on aj news without a word written with it?

The title/the post itself is an other story, it is just irony but i shouldn't take part about that

3-4 clips in a 6 min video is not front page worthy in my opinion, there's lots of guys that releases short videos weekly and we cant have them all on the front page. And Reckful posted a 25min video no? Make one yourself if you want to hit frontpage, instead of random games from your stream. Those belong in the video section.

And the "article"... Wildehilde singled out 3 people from the forums, flaming them on the frontpage of AJ and links your 2v2 video as "proof" that they are completly wrong and should l2p instead. Way to go for a news editor.

If it would have been a long video (20+ min), some words from you and some promotion for your stream/youtube channel i could see it make the frontpage, but now its just flaming the entire community for not being you.

Wildehilde should publicly appologize for this kind of shit.
Posted Image

#35 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

Well i made few 20min video before and asked Diziet to put it in frontpage, he even asked me to answer him few questions which i did but he never posted it lol.

This is just to let people know that i will be streaming because Own3d doesn't have same traffic as twitch (plus other reasons) and those clips aren't "randoms" even if they were recorded in a short a mount of time.

I won't have a frontpage every videos i make obviously its just the first one. I don't know why it bother you guys so much lol not like something important was hidden by it.

#36 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Ok saw the 2s matches where the 3s matches at? Would love to see RMP beating high rated KFC or even double BM hunter :).

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#37 NickyEU

NickyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 October 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

Well i made few 20min video before and asked Diziet to put it in frontpage, he even asked me to answer him few questions which i did but he never posted it lol.

This is just to let people know that i will be streaming because Own3d doesn't have same traffic as twitch (plus other reasons) and those clips aren't "randoms" even if they were recorded in a short a mount of time.

I won't have a frontpage every videos i make obviously its just the first one. I don't know why it bother you guys so much lol not like something important was hidden by it.

People are not complaining about your video at all, they are complaining about the context in which this video was provided.
// Frozire // Nicky \\ Aphix \\

#38 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

I don't see where the skill in this video is from, you killed a druid with all your cooldowns popped(basic shit). you avoided a shock wave on a laggy warrior(can't fathom why that's skillful). Did you end up winning that 1v1 with the warrior? I mean, everyone who comes to AJ, even the lowest of 1100 players know how to shadowstep someone to kite. There was really no skill shown in this video, plus it was 2v2.... and the "predicting disengage", the hunter was just stupid to watch you run to the priest and still go for a scatter trap.... that's not you outplaying, that's him being retarded as fuck.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#39 Emoeritz

Emoeritz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2056

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

I think emokidqt hit the spot, it's not about the clip you made, it's about how it got presented on the front page.

#40 Absoqt

Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 October 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

I think it is a compilation of things:
- some moral crusaders are mad that people still like you after the xandyn drama
- wildehilde seems to be universally disliked (maybe because of fanboying, or the interview), so whatever he does he will be critcised
- tbh his post did seem rather random and messy as if he didn't care about the post itself he just wanted to please you.

Note that noone said your video sucks, it's obviously good.
I don't think people treat AJ home page like it was the front of cnn.com.
They're simply jealous or angry at the world, or both.
Gooby pls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<