• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

ok xD let me clear this up

in  s8 there were 4 rogues who were at 2900 as rmp (talking about EU)

these were kalimist, khuna myself and mirlol (remember him kicking dogroth)?

now for ppl to call khuna a cata hero obviously dont have a clue, hes been at the top for a very long time, just un-noticed pretty much how it is alot of the time for players that aren't in the spotlight (kalimist still got r1 in cata, but was casual). it is pretty obvious that he plays with the best players in the game, and is a top rogue just like kalimist, and all this comes down to is retarded opinions from fanboys

kalimist was the best player in wrath
khuna was probably the best in cata
reckful is nowhere near the level of these two players

woundman is the best US rogue

mirlol and original are dog xD

now, bite me for my opinion please

#122 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2128
  • 3v3: 2445
  • RBG: 1717
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:52 AM

View Postmethodman2, on 14 October 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

woundman is the best US rogue

never.

He had great times in Wrath. I don't dare to say he's bad but lately he played bad :/

Edited by varellol, 14 October 2012 - 02:53 AM.

#123 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

View Postvarellol, on 14 October 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

never.

He had great times in Wrath. I don't dare to say he's bad but lately he played bad :/

ye, but wrath was the best factor of showing how good a rogue was, i.e kalimist cheapshotting the whole team, stepping to a totem or pet while his whole team was cc'd survivng an LSD for 10 seconds on 5% where 99% of other players had no idea on using step as just more than a fucking gap closer.

cataclysm dumbed down the class in general, you had all these dogshit rogues that press hemo like this lord apple twat thinking theyre sick cos they play rls  you couldnt do half the shit that u cud previously do cos rogues were an extremely good class and you didnt need to adapt to situations cos recup and 3 second vanish made you immortal

#124 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:03 AM

another example of not being in the spotlight - remember when korean rogues were using backstab glyph cos it was bugged and it increased damage by like 30% and all these us rogues were laughing at them till they found out and it got fixed 2 weeks later xD

#125 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:06 AM

View Postmethodman2, on 14 October 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

ye, but wrath was the best factor of showing how good a rogue was, i.e kalimist cheapshotting the whole team, stepping to a totem or pet while his whole team was cc'd survivng an LSD for 10 seconds on 5% where 99% of other players had no idea on using step as just more than a fucking gap closer.

cataclysm dumbed down the class in general, you had all these dogshit rogues that press hemo like this lord apple twat thinking theyre sick cos they play rls  you couldnt do half the shit that u cud previously do cos rogues were an extremely good class and you didnt need to adapt to situations cos recup and 3 second vanish made you immortal

yeah thats all ok, i'm just not fine with woundman being the best us rogue :P

#126 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

well he was the most consistent US rogue, and he had the foundations down before any other during the time in the US. he may not be "the best" now, but why do u think all these oldschool players aren't bothering with lans and shit - cos the game is generally alot more dogshit and a joke to what it used to be

#127 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:14 AM

yeah, again i think you're right about that :)

View Postmethodman2, on 14 October 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

he may not be "the best" now

it was just that hehe , so enough talk about that. over and out

#128 elbzou

elbzou
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 3v3: 2092
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:34 AM

pretty much turned in a us vs eu thread. just watch where people are from when theyre on khuna or reckful's side haha

#129 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:36 AM

View Postelbzou, on 14 October 2012 - 03:34 AM, said:

pretty much turned in a us vs eu thread. just watch where people are from when theyre on khuna or reckful's side haha

difference is, i've played WITH and against all the top rogues, on US and EU, so my opinion may be abit biased but it's not just a random judgement like the rest of the people in this thread

#130 Porkz

Porkz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

View PostGodx, on 14 October 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Later nerd, but back on topic. Khuna = dog shit compare to reckful and kalimist. Khuna is the EU equivlant of Original, both decent rogues only to get attention when the better rogues (kalimist/reckful) disappear. And when they return, they both fade back to the nothingness that they were at the start.

Posts like these just makes me cringe. If you're not gonna give positive feedback what's the point in posting. You know nothing about this game. You're a random cata rogue that barely made the cutoff for the Emberstorm ladder because a team got DQ'd, rofl. You have no idea what you're talking about, stop posting.

#131 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:42 AM

View PostPorkz, on 14 October 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

Posts like these just makes me cringe. If you're not gonna give positive feedback what's the point in posting. You know nothing about this game. You're a random cata rogue that barely made the cutoff for the Emberstorm ladder because a team got DQ'd, rofl. You have no idea what you're talking about, stop posting.
DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

#132 qlimax

qlimax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2353

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:33 AM

View PostGodx, on 14 October 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Later nerd, but back on topic. Khuna = dog shit compare to reckful and kalimist. Khuna is the EU equivlant of Original, both decent rogues only to get attention when the better rogues (kalimist/reckful) disappear. And when they return, they both fade back to the nothingness that they were at the start.
Err what kalimist has been playing last I knew? And the fact that you can call Khuna dogshit in comparison to the two is hilarious, have you watched his videos? Stop trash talking just for the sake of it. Pathetic.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#133 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:11 AM

#1 BC rogue = Neilyo (imo the most influential player of all time, because BC pvp was when people cared ALOT about the game)
#1 Wrath rogue = Kalimist hands down, his situational awareness and synergy with his team was amazing
#1 Cata rogue = Khuna, he won the most tournaments and did very well on live playing a variety of comps.
#1 Entertainer = Reckful

Since these are opinions you are free to disagree. It is impossible to realistically say who is #1 because wow pvp success is pretty much immeasurable. Hell even Zilea won a world championship. Has anyone ever thought he was the best paladin?

The one intangible that Reckful has going for him is that his videos are entertaining. People like to be entertained, especially the retards and average players. If you cheap shot the team 5 times and save someone for 3 seconds and then switch clips you look like a god but really didnt accomplish anything, you just delayed the inevitable. Reckful (or his editor) did a very good job at showing awesome things that he did but, like any movie, a lot of it is just for show. There is a reason that reckful did not stomp every single tournament in WOTLK, he only won one. Barely. And it was mainly Snutz that put the team on his back. He is not the worlds best rogue or player, he was very good and in the top 3 most of the time.

The EU vs USA is always fun...but...lets be honest boys.

KOREA #1

looking for mage of ojmarm's caliber for rmp S12! Hit me up if you know any!

#134 Deadmau

Deadmau
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/2/1/1/1/.
  • LocationThe Motherland

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

View PostPorkz, on 14 October 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

I was going to say how has no one called this idiot out yet. Thank you +rep!!!!!

#135 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:51 AM

View PostDeadmau, on 14 October 2012 - 06:48 AM, said:

I was going to say how has no one called this idiot out yet. Thank you +rep!!!!!

Yeah hes a moron, hes like a little kid that keeps talking until someone acknowledges him. People just need to ignore him, his opinion is worthless.

#136 Alain

Alain
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

The real men can't hear you because he can't understand Reckfullish...na jk but you guys are just dumb
90% Reckful fanboys who are watching his stream and spam some shit in here as he makes a coffee break.
Funny how you tards ever think Khuna hacked Hydra or something when Xandyn explained the whole thing 4 weeks ago.
Sad to see so many jelly americans spamming and talking shit about persons they really don't know.
This vid is an instructional video for those who want to improve or just hf by watching it (like me).
U can't compare Reckful3 to this because as you all said by your self it's an short vid not a movie retards.
Compare Khuna4/5 or his vid (kinda movie) where he introduced his stream and you will see that Reckful never reached the level of Khuna.
Anyways the amount of hating in the aj forums are too high, keep smooth and grow up.
Reckful is a nice actor (as you all saw him streaming yesterday) and perhaps a nice person but no one knows so no one is interested in your opinions (the same for me here but I don't care)
The biggest shit I've ever read in my life posted by any american rnd 1,5 lock (in this thread): Reckful is a nice person and that's why I love watching his stream, every "pro" player should be like him.
ROFL ... nuff said, grow up and ofc don't forget to give your money away to beggars who never achieved something

#137 Knarox

Knarox
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

Guys.

Posted Image
"Oh yeah, well I've had about enough of morons and half wits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells... and you, you chowder-head yokel, you blithering hayseed. You've had enough of me?"

#138 Kerzen

Kerzen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/2/0/2/.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

btw Godx was a friend of mine and he actually sold his account to the guy posting.. please ban him.

#139 Jaadyn

Jaadyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 14 October 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

There is a reason that reckful did not stomp every single tournament in WOTLK, he only won one.

Yes. Such as: mutilate was the only spec viable to play, although Reckful made r1 as dance and Kalimist was popular for playing it too - but, Reckful was also an RLD rogue where Kalimist was an RMP rogue. RMP was much stronger than RLD and Reckful had very little RMP practice. He doesn't even like playing mage comps. He prefers dot classes. Huge difference. Besides, he didn't practice going into the tournament as a main player. It was MLD originally and Reckful there to sub. Mirrored Kali as RMP, did surprisingly well for him playing dance and Kali playing mute.

There's a lot of things you seem unaware of about rogues in WotLK. Reckful was beyond amazing for what he accomplished.

#140 Slimson

Slimson
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

View PostJaadyn, on 14 October 2012 - 10:30 AM, said:

Yes. Such as: mutilate was the only spec viable to play, although Reckful made r1 as dance and Kalimist was popular for playing it too - but, Reckful was also an RLD rogue where Kalimist was an RMP rogue. RMP was much stronger than RLD and Reckful had very little RMP practice. He doesn't even like playing mage comps. He prefers dot classes. Huge difference. Besides, he didn't practice going into the tournament as a main player. It was MLD originally and Reckful there to sub. Mirrored Kali as RMP, did surprisingly well for him playing dance and Kali playing mute.

There's a lot of things you seem unaware of about rogues in WotLK. Reckful was beyond amazing for what he accomplished.

Link to games please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<