#101 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

We like quality drama, not this shit and fucking cocksuckers like you ':).
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#102 Niezeremake

Niezeremake
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

drama about Starcookie/Shear ddosing & wintrading is the best!
[Shear]: tell Nieze to never speak shit when im legit

#103 iProphecy

iProphecy
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

Not sure if I'll be able to fap to this

#104 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

I feel the love.

Actually it's Khuna's fault AJ hired me. He recommended me. And quality seems to be quite subjective according to the feedback I constantly get.

#105 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

I actually like Hilde.

If nothing else, everything he (she?) does is with the intent of "helping" the gaming community.

With that said, I find this post fairly...wrong? If it was titled, "Rogue and Priest is viable" or something, people wouldn't be so mad. Calling people out is a little rude, also.

But lets be honest, what was said is true. This site is a feeding frenzy on drama. There has been a lack of drama over the last few years due to how bad the game is and no one caring about it.

#106 Slimson

Slimson
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

View PostWildeHilde, on 14 October 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

I feel the love.

Actually it's Khuna's fault AJ hired me. He recommended me. And quality seems to be quite subjective according to the feedback I constantly get.

no its curses fault they hired you. if my brother recommends me and aj hires me even though i know nothing about the game, its aj's fault and not my brothers lol, what kind of fucking logic are you using?

and you fucked up for khuna with this thread. he didn't do anything wrong here, you did. use a famous players video to provoke people with other opinions = nice way to contribute

how to fix this thread: remove the bs you wrote, change title and leave khunas video so people can hear a top rogue share his impressions on mop because thats what alot of fans were asking for

#107 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

If you'd actually read you would find out that I wrote the MoP rogue guide. Do you really think that one is low-quality? If so I would love to see a post you consider good.

This thread is fun. Calling rerollers out and we have 100+ responses. Doing a really constructive thread and at best 10 people respond. The readers here love drama, love hating on someone and I'm glad to provide you the content for that. When I'm doing the interviews in Shanghai you'll get a lot of material for memes.

#108 dramaisgood

dramaisgood
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

Khuna is a good rogue but too jealous of Reckful. Reckful doesnt care about how good or bad he is and just has fun. Khuna, on the other hand, comes to this site often and tries to bash him for no reason. Grow up kid. you are not half the man he is.

/fanboyism

#109 Slimson

Slimson
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

View PostWildeHilde, on 14 October 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

If you'd actually read you would find out that I wrote the MoP rogue guide. Do you really think that one is low-quality? If so I would love to see a post you consider good.

This thread is fun. Calling rerollers out and we have 100+ responses. Doing a really constructive thread and at best 10 people respond. The readers here love drama, love hating on someone and I'm glad to provide you the content for that. When I'm doing the interviews in Shanghai you'll get a lot of material for memes.

feel free to troll and provide content for people to hate, but dont fucking do it on khunas expense considering all the other bullshit that recently happend

regarding your constructive guide: obviously its constructive but then again everyone can read spell tooltips and check pro players specs. guide seems to be aimed at players who DONT actually play the rogue class.

im done typing here, you fucked up and made things worse for khuna by this retarded thread. hopefully you can get it into your brain and stop trying to be a troll

#110 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:55 AM

I think Khuna is actually enjoying the attention for his stream channel.

On a serious note: Yes this was a showcase on how simple WoM-style provocation works to promote things. Sad thing is - it does. Constructive posts get very few feedback, drama stuff gets all the attention. Me and Khuna talked for some days on how to best promote his new stream channel and the idea for the video was something we developed together. And reading the post again I would not change a word. It serves its purpose, it promotes a video any rogue should watch and it promotes it well. Calling out people was a bit mean, yes, but you wrote these very words on a public forum.

And regarding fanboyism - I'm a total RMP fanboy. I wouldn't mind if WoW arena would only consist of RMP mirrors. The most entertaining matches played in arena were RMP mirrors with few exceptions. I love watching them, be it the old Hydramist team, Orangemarmalade, Reckful's tournament RMP, Khuna/Xandyn/Zunniyaki and hopefully more of Khryl. The best match is still the Hydramist vs. Orangemarmalade "don't break my gouge".

#111 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

Khuna is still only relevant because of Kalimist dying out of the spot light, if Kalimist would have stayed in the light, without a doubt Khuna would still be "eh, he's decent but nothing special when you have Kalimist to look at". The real sad story is even Mir is better than Khuna but doesn't get as much attention.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#112 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

View PostWildeHilde, on 14 October 2012 - 12:55 AM, said:

On a serious note: Yes this was a showcase on how simple WoM-style provocation works to promote things. Sad thing is - it does. Constructive posts get very few feedback, drama stuff gets all the attention. Me and Khuna talked for some days on how to best promote his new stream channel and the idea for the video was something we developed together. And reading the post again I would not change a word. It serves its purpose, it promotes a video any rogue should watch and it promotes it well. Calling out people was a bit mean, yes, but you wrote these very words on a public forum.

Im not going to enter somekinda bashing or something, but when did Arenajunkies turn into a promote Khuna site?

ID Theft #1
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#113 Slimson

Slimson
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

sure lets ask this 1x glad rogue to determine who is the best between two of the best rogues. please share your wise words and your extreme experience, everyone cares

j to the k, s11 rls 1x rogue

you heard j to the k here first

#114 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

khuna is simply a yocro who was only good during cata where reckful has been a solid player for as long as i can remember, now that cata is over khuna will simply disappear into the abyss along with all the other million yocros this game bread
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#115 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

View PostSlimson, on 14 October 2012 - 01:30 AM, said:

sure lets ask this 1x glad rogue to determine who is the best between two of the best rogues. please share your wise words and your extreme experience, everyone cares

j to the k, s11 rls 1x rogue

you heard j to the k here first

I didn't play RLS... and are you even a glad? I don't see where this hating on my glad is from. It's completely irrelevant

#116 Slimson

Slimson
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

View PostGodx, on 14 October 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

I didn't play RLS... and are you even a glad? I don't see where this hating on my glad is from. It's completely irrelevant

1 ok....
2 yes.
3 the hating comes with you acting like you have a definite answer to it when you're probably (/obviously) not at the level to even fairly judge the skill of two players at that level, especially since its an easy obtainable title for the wonderful combination of rogue/s11.
4 its actually very relevant, cause you're just like one of those twitch-chat viewers in streams arguing when your opinion is worth nothing

im done typing to you too now goodbye

#117 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

Later nerd, but back on topic. Khuna = dog shit compare to reckful and kalimist. Khuna is the EU equivlant of Original, both decent rogues only to get attention when the better rogues (kalimist/reckful) disappear. And when they return, they both fade back to the nothingness that they were at the start.

#118 Twocat

Twocat
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostWildeHilde, on 14 October 2012 - 12:55 AM, said:

I think Khuna is actually enjoying the attention for his stream channel.

On a serious note: Yes this was a showcase on how simple WoM-style provocation works to promote things. Sad thing is - it does.
Does this have to do with AJ being at an all-time low of pageviews?

Because, a lot of the people I know that used to browse AJ and no longer browse it do so because of the poor community.
Posted Image

#119 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

View PostGodx, on 14 October 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Later nerd, but back on topic. Khuna = dog shit compare to reckful and kalimist. Khuna is the EU equivlant of Original, both decent rogues only to get attention when the better rogues (kalimist/reckful) disappear. And when they return, they both fade back to the nothingness that they were at the start.

Posted Image

zapple you love to call people nerds but you are the pastiest, nerdiest, virgin on this website.

#120 Jaadyn

Jaadyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

Yeahhhh, that quote.

Anyway, I still have fun dueling on my rogue (mage, warrior, hunters making the exception - some mage duels are fun, though.) I love BGing, still. I absolutely hate every aspect of arena at the moment, though. If you don't kill something with cooldowns, the rest of the game will go very painfully for the rogue's team and it feels as if we're forced to play with a hunter or mage in 3s to be successful. Not something I enjoy - and both of those classes are broken to all shit. They each can solo someone without aid.

I still hate that crip takes an extra second to proc after the initial poison proc with 4pc. I hate that we don't have a spammable snare. I hate that all of our cds are 3mins. Mobility blows. Survivability is decent, still nothing amazing. Burst damage with cooldowns is great, but outside of that it feels ticklish. Again, not something I have fun with. zzz. Our talent tree just needs an overhaul for starters. Maybe we'll get looked at soon, who knows?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<