- Aimed Shot now deals 320% weapon damage (up from 280%), but the base damage component has been reduced by 65%. The damage that this ability does at level 90 should remain relatively unchanged.
- Healing performed by Spirit Beasts summoned by the Stampede talent is now correctly reduced by 75%.
- Rabid has been changed and now increases a pet's attack speed by 70%. Pet attack power is now unaffected by this ability.
- Deterrence now correctly prevents the use of all three level 75 Hunter talents. Previously, Lynx Rush could still be used.
- The root provided by Narrow Escape now correctly breaks on damage in a manner similar to other rooting effects.
Stampede heal nerf. Meh. Gonna get rid of stampede glyph and pick up pets that give buffs (5% crit, 10% haste, and other 2 depending on comp)
Rabid nerf, maybe going to switch BM pets back to cunning.
Narrow escape nerf. maybe they will fuck up and make it dispellable.
I was reading Ghostcralwer's twitter and he was saying how MM damage is fine in a PvE state (therfore no changes) Its just "harder" to play. thoughts?
Edited by Jokerplex, 13 October 2012 - 09:34 AM.