#1 Naiyo

Naiyo
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:45 AM

Not whining at all in this forum, just curious how rogues are doing? I've read a lot that they are horrid, and haven't had to much time to actually play any games yet, but the damage does seem pretty bad, but i'm sure a lot of rogues are doing fine. What comps are you seeing rogues have success in?
:o edmonton for the win~

#2 Fruitful

Fruitful

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

They are not the "most fun" class to be playing in arena right now in my opinion. Their playstyle has changed greatly and takes a lot of getting used to and even then BM Hunters and Warriors seem to be a bit on the strong side, making it more difficult to get high ratings.

It is possible, just takes some time and some good team coordination to land kills. Most rogues are playing subtlety right now, but I'm actually thoroughly enjoying mutilate at the moment.

Edited by Fruitful, 14 October 2012 - 01:46 AM.

#3 Naiyo

Naiyo
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

First off thanks for the reply! Wow thats pretty wild that you're enjoying mut, i've never really liked that spec, kind of feels like a warrior. Shuriken toss seems to be a pretty amazing addition to the talents, Although I really like Anticipation down time seems too much to not grab shruiken toss! What comp are you currently running?
:o edmonton for the win~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rogues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<