gw2

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 junnylee

junnylee
  • Members

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:54 AM

What a good news about GW2!Official Response: Drop Rate of Legendary Precursors
After the latest patch of Guild Wars 2, players found the drop rate of legendary precursors reduced. And they doubt if ArenaNet made changes on this. There’s an official response posted on the website

#2 Gikkis

Gikkis
  • Members

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

The amount of replies you got to this post is proportional to the amount of people that still care about this flop of a game.

WoW is still the MMO king, and worthy competition still does not exist. Time to start looking to what future MMOs can deliver us, perhaps elder scrolls online? or titans upcoming unveiling? or something else? Either way, GW2 certainly had its chance, and that has passed now.

#3 BaklivaX

BaklivaX
  • Members
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

Doesn't mean that if you don't like it or if WoW is king of mmos that he shouldn't play it
Posted Image

#4 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

GW2 will come back, The concept is solid and if bug-fixes and features are implemented it will be a really strong and attractive game. However no one expected it wouid take years after the launch for it to reach an acceptable state. Revisit it in 6-12 motnhs and things hopefully will look different. I agree that right now the game is in no way competitive to WoW, even in the current state of arenas.

#5 Maim

Maim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2166
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

GW2's attraction is WvW and PvE. I don't think that's gonna change for a loooong time, at least not for me. I compare the spvp to what arena used to be 2-3 years ago, which for better or for worse is the standard I apply to all of those types of games nowadays (including wow)
Maims
Against
Illegal
Mexicans

#6 Superpope

Superpope
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 576

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

View PostMaim, on 12 November 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

GW2's attraction is WvW and PvE

I thought they clearly stated, before the game even launched, that this game was not meant for PvErs in the slightest.

Member of DWi gaming

Posted Image

DWipvp.com

spvp.org

Personal youtube

#7 Maim

Maim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2166
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

View PostSuperpope, on 12 November 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

I thought they clearly stated, before the game even launched, that this game was not meant for PvErs in the slightest.

actions speak louder, the reality contradicts their words
Maims
Against
Illegal
Mexicans

#8 Keuld_Sunz

Keuld_Sunz
  • Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

ok guys you are talking about it being dead and it coming back, its only been out for 2 months, and plus it is still growing as of the community for the game.

#9 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Honestly GW2 has surprisingly good PVE. I, along with a lot of other people, expected GW2's PVP to be it's main feature but it turned out to be the exact opposite. Did you see the new dungeon/raid that is coming out in November? Looks really cool, especially how the dungeon's difficulty scales to your experience -- not to your stats. That's really cool.

GW2's PVP isn't really dead, it's just not there right now. No sub fee though so I'll start PVPing again as soon as some features are added. No big deal really.

Fourreur said:

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gw2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<