• Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostEowynnz, on 10 October 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

It would. Typical American.

Ya and spoons cause people to get fat.  Idiot.
Posted Image

#23 bighandxyz

bighandxyz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Fenris
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Blood 0/2/0/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2041

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

one time we got a shaman to 10% hp, then he crit and healed to 100%.

yeah this is inevitable. If anything still too little

#24 Sideshift

Sideshift
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/2/2

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

Not even close. Again Blizzard you missed the mark. Blanket Healing with no other positive fixes to certain classes. Yes let's have another season 9 because we all enjoy dying to Hunter/Warrior comps. No but seriously, Blizzard where do you get your weed from? I'm looking for a new connect.

#25 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

I don't see why you people are complaining. They obviously will be adding balance changes to the game, soon. They added a blanket healing reduction because they felt like too many games were going overtime and it was way to hard to kill people in most match ups, this was true.

If anything, the healing reduction should be larger. Yes I realize its near impossible to heal through BM damage, but honestly its so obvious that will be the first thing to get changed in the coming patch.

#26 Smir

Smir
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/2/0/2/0
  • LocationAustria

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

View PostMageic, on 14 October 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

I don't see why you people are complaining. They obviously will be adding balance changes to the game, soon. They added a blanket healing reduction because they felt like too many games were going overtime and it was way to hard to kill people in most match ups, this was true.

If anything, the healing reduction should be larger. Yes I realize its near impossible to heal through BM damage, but honestly its so obvious that will be the first thing to get changed in the coming patch.

while i see you point i actually disagree with you

in my opinion healing is ok, but thats for healers
the problem i see is hybrid healing imho
you should not be able to burst threw a healer if he has mana and cds up, and with the stupid (hopefully they do something about it) amount of instantccs in game its not that big of a deal to land a cc on a team

kills should be a reward of perfect (deserved) cc chains, not of perfect rotations of dmpskills only

and because of that i don't see that blizzard (after so many seasons and attempts) have actually the ability to locate the problem correctly

even more i am very afraid if they dont change stuff untill next week, because the upgrade for melees (and to a certain extend even to casters) from heroic to t1 weapons will be insane and probably make it even less enjoyable

i still hope they will make major/good changes soon, but what i experienced in the past it normally takes a long time
and after coming back from a longer break, i don't think i will wait that long again so i can enjoy the game again (and that is kind of sad, cause i really enjoy playing with players that after so much time spent together become good friends)

sorry for my bad english/gramma, i am tired (and austrian :P)

Edited by Smir, 14 October 2012 - 08:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<