Woodyhoho
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Brewmaster 1/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2253

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

Stop writing post on forums and get better at monk.

Why would you ever even consider going haste over expertise? You're pretty much never energy starved and the only real issue you have is when melees dodge/parry your stuns or rising sun kick....

Our burst is fine, with trinket+proccs we do fine and enough burst, you even claiming we need a big cd just proves how fucking bad you are.

Our lack of burst is a way bigger problem than survivability atm. Survivability can be solved by going full resil regem, burst/counterpressure option can not. After mage/warr/lock nerfs I really do not have that big of a problem surviving. We rarely lose because I die first.

Are you fucking kidding with me? Geming resil does not solve the problem, it might be at the 2k rating you're struggling at, at 2.3k+ it will not help you at all....

Do you even play the same game or are you that fucking terribad you rather have more burst than more survivability?

What points where you trying to make?

" OMG BUFF MONKS I CANT GET ABOVE 2.2k AND MY TEAMMATES ARE ABANONDING ME FOR SUPER SCRUB MAGES?!?!?!?! BUHUHUHU :((((("

God im editing this so much but ok, about FoF, Why cant you just be happy with Leg Sweep? Do you really need another op stun? I just dont understand your way of thinking, this game is never gonna get balanced, Monks are not as bad as people say, people just think they are because random retards like you either spend all the time ingame whining on how bad they are and cant get any ratings or spend every second on forums whining on how bad they are of course the general public will think monks are bad, you're like a 6 time glad or something and god it's pathetic watching you people whine just because you cant succed at rolling new classes.

Edited by Woodyhoho, 14 December 2012 - 12:28 PM.

#22 hid

hid
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1934

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Haha, I really don't know where to begin. The amount of retardation is pretty high in your latest post. You obviously either didn't read my posts, or you didn't understand them because pretty much everything you say is based on incorrect assumptions about me and/or what I said. I explained to you in detail why you don't want to stack expertise(above ~4%), but you seem to have just ignored that and your comeback is "you're never energy starved as a monk", lol. Such a flawed(retarded, tbh) argument.

Never did I claim that our survivability is fine, actually I went into detail explaining how it isn't (here and in previous posts in the monk forum). Since the recent burst hotfixes our main problem isn't survival. I'm saying that the bigger problem is us not being able to output as much pressure as other melees, amongst other things. (another big one is having no form of cc avoidance/breaker as well as no survival cd and/or passive that works when stunned.)

Why you feel the need to personally insult me without even knowing anything about me is beyond me, your whole post makes you sound like a pissed off 16 year old. Grow up and learn how to argue and discuss things without resorting to personal insults and other fallacies.

The rest of your post is too retarded to even begin to argue against so I won't even bother, if you want people to take you seriously - maybe you shouldn't act like a moron.

Edited by hid, 14 December 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#23 Elisha

Elisha
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/1/1/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 1369
  • 3v3: 2136
  • RBG: 576

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

Hidx, there is just the hope for 5.2. Blizz know about the issue of Monk and i'm really sure, there will come a lot of active and passive buffs. For my self i was thinking about to level another alt but on the one side i really like the play style of my monk and on the other side pvp is crap all over at the moment.

#24 Kenkon

Kenkon

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

Wish they'd add pet control bar for our retarded cat. Getting CC chain interrupted just because the cat thinks it's fun to jump'n'dot healer is retarded <_<
Rogue r1 s4 s5 s6 | DK gladiator s5 s6 s7 | Priest gladiator s6 s7 | Druid gladiator s9
http://twitch.tv/kenkon

#25 bl00dlust

bl00dlust
  • Junkies

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

Wish they'd add pet control bar for our retarded cat. Getting CC chain interrupted just because the cat thinks it's fun to jump'n'dot healer is retarded <_<

i think i read in 5.2 that he's gonna focus on your main target when you pulled him out. idk how that will work if you decide to switch but we'll see. i wish they would buff his dmg and shorten his duration. i feel like he's out for a fucking long ass time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<