• Barasi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2401

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

They're going to buff the pve 4 set in 5.1, making holy shock a 4 second CD.
[3:54:02 AM] Obelodalix: When it's full on flop
[3:54:06 AM] Obelodalix: Mine just gets lost
[3:54:09 AM] Obelodalix: in a sea of balls
[3:54:11 AM] Obelodalix: cuz I'm danny hart

#42 Smygenv

Smygenv
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2253

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

well the pvp 4 set is still better tho since it gives you more HP then what you get from the pve one , i smell nerf comming
Posted Image

#43 Zqae

Zqae
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Retribution 2/1/0/2/1/.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hey there, sorry for necro'ing but didn't feel like creating another thread just for that, but how would you rate Holy Paladins currently ? When I quit the game back in February, I felt like Paladins would never be really a top tier class due to being so vulnerable to cc while not bringing much of it to their own team.

Thinking of maybe coming back to WoW (most likely for fun but i'd still play arena's).

Thoughts ? Thanks in advance (haven't played the game since then).

#44 Polizei

Polizei
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostZqae, on 09 December 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Hey there, sorry for necro'ing but didn't feel like creating another thread just for that, but how would you rate Holy Paladins currently ? When I quit the game back in February, I felt like Paladins would never be really a top tier class due to being so vulnerable to cc while not bringing much of it to their own team.

Thinking of maybe coming back to WoW (most likely for fun but i'd still play arena's).

Thoughts ? Thanks in advance (haven't played the game since then).

Well all things considered, now in MoP only, you can enjoy even more CC! Just think of the endless possibilities! By playing MoP holy paladin, you gain nothing in CC avoidance but instead everyone now has 3 CC with limitless ranges and the best part, they are instants! CC for everyone, who would want control of their character when they can go take a smoke and return only to see the CC chain is still going, time for another smoke!

But wait, theres more! You can now easily top off anyone with one (1) trinket usage, simply use your trinket and cast a instant heal (they all heal for 100% now!)! Limited time offer, you can now  use your own multiple instant CCs which all last for 6+ seconds! CCing has never been this fun, you can CC left and right and still have CCs left for the rest of them! Did you expect a more skillful kind of play? Well you are wrong! CC them before they CC you!

P.S. On a objective note, doesnt really matter if paladins are the best, 2nd best or worst if the game mechanics are like they have been since the Glorious Sacred Shield + Sacred Cleansing removal.
<poliisi mies kerho>

#45 veGGenitc

veGGenitc
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodfeather
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/2/0

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

What do you guys think of EF over sacred shield? I've been using EF alot latly because most teams have 1 or 2 dispellers. Is sacred shield worth it if people are slacking on dispells and i can have it active most of the time?

#46 Zqae

Zqae
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Retribution 2/1/0/2/1/.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostPolizei, on 09 December 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

Well all things considered, now in MoP only, you can enjoy even more CC! Just think of the endless possibilities! By playing MoP holy paladin, you gain nothing in CC avoidance but instead everyone now has 3 CC with limitless ranges and the best part, they are instants! CC for everyone, who would want control of their character when they can go take a smoke and return only to see the CC chain is still going, time for another smoke!

But wait, theres more! You can now easily top off anyone with one (1) trinket usage, simply use your trinket and cast a instant heal (they all heal for 100% now!)! Limited time offer, you can now  use your own multiple instant CCs which all last for 6+ seconds! CCing has never been this fun, you can CC left and right and still have CCs left for the rest of them! Did you expect a more skillful kind of play? Well you are wrong! CC them before they CC you!

P.S. On a objective note, doesnt really matter if paladins are the best, 2nd best or worst if the game mechanics are like they have been since the Glorious Sacred Shield + Sacred Cleansing removal.

I see thanks, doesn't seem very enjoyable :(

#47 Badrat

Badrat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1979
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

View PostZqae, on 13 December 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

I see thanks, doesn't seem very enjoyable :(

Resto shaman best healer xD

#48 Holypalaswe

Holypalaswe
  • Junkies

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostveGGenitc, on 13 December 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

What do you guys think of EF over sacred shield? I've been using EF alot latly because most teams have 1 or 2 dispellers. Is sacred shield worth it if people are slacking on dispells and i can have it active most of the time?
EF w/ 4piece pvp in RBG's are fun (less fun after nerf though). other than that I use sacred shield :3

#49 Vlada

Vlada
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1985
  • 3v3: 2265
  • 5v5: 2416
  • RBG: 2252

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:13 PM