Lushy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/1/2/0
  • LocationUS #1 NY

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

Toying around with this and my wraths are hitting for 50-80k on pvp targets and getting 110k crits about. Seems like a really good all around ability. In bear form I am able to tank a lot more too compared to a just a regular bear form as a feral spec. Healing spells are 2x the strength they are so my usual 45k Healing touch is now 90k. Seems like a really strong all around ability.

Edit: Heart of the Wild scales with your agility as feral, so when I pop the badge of conquest my wraths get an additional 30-40k spell damage according to the tooltip.

Any other ferals testing around with this and other 90 abilities to see which are better?

Edited by Lushy, 03 October 2012 - 01:07 AM.

Posted Image

enviqt is so cute

#2 Pazzel

Pazzel
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 1/0/0/1/0/.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

would be good when you can use your instant ps for wrath, but isnt viable, so i gues its only good for 2s oder duels

#3 Lushy

Lushy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • LocationUS #1 NY

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:46 AM

View PostPazzel, on 03 October 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

would be good when you can use your instant ps for wrath, but isnt viable, so i gues its only good for 2s oder duels

It is really situational. In 3s say you have to play near a pillar to stay with your healer, you would pop this as a defensive anyway and go bear form and stay alive and drag back. If you're not topped off you can heal yourself as well and then range with wrath for 1-2 casts. Or if you are energy starved or even trying to do damage through a bop, you get a clone on the healer and wrath that kid. On a Z-axis map, you typhoon some off, and wrath spam with this so you would not have to jump down to jeopardize yourself. But it is really situational. Id rather have this than Nature's Vigil because of the defensive aspect from it as well is really strong.
Posted Image

enviqt is so cute

#4 Lushy

Lushy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • LocationUS #1 NY

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Okay tested this in RBGs, with lust and on use trinket. With dots on a target from a lock I was ripping kids. I was able to kill a resto druid in 3 wraths. 2 150k crits in a row then a 130k crit, while he was in tree forming bombing heals. It seems like this ability popped with cooldowns is a great way to create burst opportunities in RBGs.
Posted Image

enviqt is so cute

#5 Knarox

Knarox
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:51 AM

I guarantee you, the damage you're able to currently dish out with Wrath is not intended.
"Oh yeah, well I've had about enough of morons and half wits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells... and you, you chowder-head yokel, you blithering hayseed. You've had enough of me?"

#6 Lushy

Lushy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • LocationUS #1 NY

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

Yeeee the wrath damage sucks in arenas though, never a good time to use it. BUT, after a night of arenas against bunch of players on Tich, I found it more as a defensive ability to heal my teammates when my healer is CC'd. Really strong and turns the tides of the match
Posted Image

enviqt is so cute

#7 Beijaflor

Beijaflor
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2038
  • 3v3: 2416
  • 5v5: 864
  • RBG: 576

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:26 AM

I've hit a 150,000 ferocious bite (as resto) on a geared mage.  
Against an spriest with 55% pvp resil, I crit 120k ferocious bite.
I hit average of 65k (non crits) on pvp geared targets.
I have a 65% chance to crit ferocious bite, and I average crit for 115k.  

After seeing the numbers that you've put up here as feral, I can definitely say that this spell will be getting a hefty nerf pretty soon.  Hopefully they don't completely murder it though, (80k ferocious bite crits wouldn't be completely ridiculous, since it's a 6 minute CD and requires a 5 combo point set up + rake  + full energy)  
And at the same time, 80k wraths wouldn't be as ridiculous, since once again, it's 6 minute CD and you have to set up to actually get off many wraths in a row.  I feel like 90k healing touches is also a little ridiculous, perhaps something like 55-65k would be a bit more fair.

#8 Azoth

Azoth
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

View PostPazzel, on 03 October 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

Wrath isn't made instant by ps anymore.
Azoth - Tauren Druid <Forgotten Aspects> - www.forgottenaspects.com
Videos: www.warcraftmovies.com/viewauthor.php?id=3159
Blog: http://www.gameriot....s/Respec-Resto/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<