HELP WITH IboUI!

Iboui mop rouge help addon interface ui 5.0.4 noob nonoob

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Theodorrr

Theodorrr
  • Members

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

So i've seen some IboUI links especially in the 'Show your UI' Topic and from there i have followed the instructions. But heres the deal when i download the IboUI or ScriptsUI(whatever) it automatically comes to my winRAR and its called ModifiedUI and when i click on  ModifiedUI theres a like 6 folders in ModifiedUI and from here i dont know what to do. Because when i either extract the whole ModifiedUI into interface/Addons they just lay down there as a pile of books ( you know the winrar icon) and when i extract the 6 folders inside the modofiedUI it doesnt do any effect.
Please tell me if i do anything wrong and if i need to write some commandos. Be as furthly as possible cuz im mentally retarded when it comes to computer stuff. :'( FML

#2 Prozaak

Prozaak
  • Members

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:20 PM

You have to extract the files in World of Warcraft/Interface then the other ones on Warcraft/Interface/Addons.
Works perfectly with me

#3 eleax123

eleax123
  • Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

ya im having the same issue getting this to work. someone help explain where to extract all these files to

#4 Laas

Laas
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/2/2/1/2

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

View PostProzaak, on 03 October 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

You have to extract the files in World of Warcraft/Interface then the other ones on Warcraft/Interface/Addons.
Works perfectly with me
Exactly this. Extract it to the INTERFACE folder, not the Interface/Addons folder. Those other things that belong in the Interface folder are there to provide the signature dark backgrounds to most interface elements.

THEN, copy the IboUI folder into the Addons folder. That's the only thing that should go there.

THEN, from within WOW, make sure you have "Load out of date addons" checked, because no one updates the .toc version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<