• Curse Sites
Help

VOTE FOR EASTERN HUB, this hub will be separate from Tich, and for the players that don't want to go West.

Vote for eastern hub

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

Poll: Plan B (eastern hub) (105 member(s) have cast votes)

This if for people that will not be going Tich, what would you rather do for the plan B hub?

1. Central Horde (68 votes [54.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.84%

2. Central Alliance (13 votes [10.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.48%

3. KT Horde (21 votes [16.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.94%

4. KT Alliance (22 votes [17.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostEcliptium, on 17 September 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

KT Horde if we can't all decide on a central BG.
We will decide if it comes to central, it'll be Stormreaver, Bleeding Hollow, Mannoroth or Magtheridon. However, we need more votes for KT! Alot of people are still here and want to save dat $$$.............xD

Posted Image

#62 Lacrymosa

Lacrymosa
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

OH! i vote mannoroth PLEASE

#63 Supatease

Supatease
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1679
  • 3v3: 2335
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 960

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

Why do you give this many fucks its a game just play.
Posted Image

#64 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

alterac mountains horde =)
home of vodka

i have 2 priests 1 is going there and 1 is going horde tich

gl hf

#65 Guest_snutzywow_*

Guest_snutzywow_*

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:37 AM

this thread is stupid,

tich horde did win the last one, why isn't it an option on this one? if you wanted everybody's input and I would understand if you didn't want to come to a west coast bg it would never effect me

your quotes are also really dumb i'll tell you why -

I team sat last season because I had zero motive to queue, BEFORE i transfered to KT I was already rank 1 on tich by at least 80 rating, I could have sat there if I wanted but it was too early in the season for me to stop queueing. I followed where the competition was and went to KT, I took rank 1 easily playing RLS. This is before the ban wave took place, and when it did take place the ladder became slow and many of the other players stopped playing including myself. What I meant by what I said was that I still play where the competition is and I moved to KT after being on Tich, team sitting has nothing to do with it. If the BG was active then people could have caught up like they did in wrath when people were 3k+, unfortunately there weren't that many teams, i didnt care to queue.

I made that thread not for people to vote on a server, I made that thread letting people know that we'll be on tich horde and that people are welcome to come to spice up the competition. I had no input on the votes, did nothing regarding the poll and tich horde still won.

here you have a thread instead of having east, west, central, you don't even have west as an option (which doesn't matter to me) a lot of people are already on tich and more will come, but if it really WAS about the arena community then west would have been an option.

you make it seem like mistakes we're made, what mistake was made? we made the decision to go to bg9 to make it like it was in wrath and here you are targetting me because i said some mean things  ? ? ? ??  ? ? ? ??

#66 Monkeyaids

Monkeyaids
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/2/2

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

View PostThricton, on 17 September 2012 - 05:55 PM, said:

Many people will only have fun in this game if they can constantly queue into top players in arena so having most of them on one BG is really essential.

Also, why are Australians such angry people?
roid rage fuarrrrk

#67 Rascalz

Rascalz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:03 AM

Tich horde.

#68 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

View Postsnutzywow, on 18 September 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

tich horde did win the last one, why isn't it an option on this one? if you wanted everybody's input and I would understand if you didn't want to come to a west coast bg it would never effect me
Did you read anything in this thread? You had already made Tich a hub when that last poll was made, so the poll to decide the ONE hub was pointless. To understand this thread's poll, you have to understand that not everyone from the east will go to Tich, and so this poll is consolidating those players onto an eastern server. I have said all of this already.

"if you wanted everybody's input and I would understand if you didn't want to come to a west coast bg it would never effect me"

- That isn't even coherent English. And it figures that you didn't read that I am leveling an alt on Tich because I want the good Qs there. You are a joke, just admit you don't care.

your quotes are also really dumb i'll tell you why -

I team sat last season because I had zero motive to queue, BEFORE i transfered to KT I was already rank 1 on tich by at least 80 rating, I could have sat there if I wanted but it was too early in the season for me to stop queueing. I followed where the competition was and went to KT, I took rank 1 easily playing RLS. This is before the ban wave took place, and when it did take place the ladder became slow and many of the other players stopped playing including myself. What I meant by what I said was that I still play where the competition is and I moved to KT after being on Tich, team sitting has nothing to do with it. If the BG was active then people could have caught up like they did in wrath when people were 3k+, unfortunately there weren't that many teams, i didnt care to queue.
Yeah I don't care about why you team sat, the point that Jah was making was that if you were Qing instead of sitting the ladder would have been more active. I don't think that there is any arguing against that, and it is irrelevant at this point. How are you still ignoring what I said in my OP in response to that "team sitting" quote?

"Then he says something about Illidan like he wanted the hub to be central, then doesn't say anything about why there was the leap to Tich, which skipped over the picking any of another central server that wasn't overpop. That leap is really annoying since I don't know why it happened."

I made that thread not for people to vote on a server, I made that thread letting people know that we'll be on tich horde and that people are welcome to come to spice up the competition. I had no input on the votes, did nothing regarding the poll and tich horde still won.
Yes, I know that you didn't care enough to see where the rest of the community would want you and other really good players to go, and that you just jumped the gun and went Tich. Idk why you're bringing up that old poll again, it was flawed and only showed that more people wanted central than west.

Posted Image

here you have a thread instead of having east, west, central, you don't even have west as an option (which doesn't matter to me) a lot of people are already on tich and more will come, but if it really WAS about the arena community then west would have been an option.
OK you really haven't read anything, this thread and poll accept that Tich is and will be a huge hub. It also accepts that players will want an eastern hub, too. Jesus.

you make it seem like mistakes we're made, what mistake was made? we made the decision to go to bg9 to make it like it was in wrath and here you are targetting me because i said some mean things  ? ? ? ??  ? ? ? ??
I have said multiple times that I think the mistake was that you didn't let the community have a say, you just went Tich knowing that alot of people would follow you.

You haven't read any posts and you obviously don't care, and it doesn't matter because you're Snutz. I am obviously not going to convince you that you should have had a poll before you picked a server, or that that having a central server with 80% of the good players on it with the rest of the NA players and aussies on another server would have been better than 50% Tich 50% somewhere else, and you're not going to convince me of anything because you've just been a broken record saying "we're on Tich, it's nice here, I am good at WoW, join me here." We're going to have 50% 50% now, the rest of this thread can be about what central horde server it should be (since it's looking like central horde will be the pick).

Edited by Donald, 18 September 2012 - 01:21 AM.

Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

bleeding hollow omg yes plz

edit: as much as i love mannoroth (my original realm) horde is absolutely dead there and the AH is non-existent. Theres maybe 50 people in Orgrimmar at peak times.

BH has a really good H/A ratio, a LOT of wPVP, and overall a pretty good place to be.

Edited by xvee, 18 September 2012 - 01:36 AM.

#70 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:40 AM

View PostDonald, on 17 September 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

It is central, popular (not overpopulated, to avoid log in Q), PvP (not RP, no one wants to get banned for RP rules), and it has a close horde/ally ratios for the option of competitive world PvP. Seems like a perfect contender if the poll ends up saying central horde is the most popular.
ive been on the server for years, i mean if there were a flood of players to come back to this server it would balance it back to a 1:1 ratio, and there is already tons of world pvp (ppl/guilds already xfer here just for the world pvp). Eh idk, i just dont see people enjoying it back on BH horde as it was back in s8/s9 when there were actually active teams in the ladder here. Alot of trolls/1500 scrubs took over since there are hardly any decent players left.

#71 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

View PostBamflol, on 18 September 2012 - 01:40 AM, said:

ive been on the server for years, i mean if there were a flood of players to come back to this server it would balance it back to a 1:1 ratio, and there is already tons of world pvp (ppl/guilds already xfer here just for the world pvp). Eh idk, i just dont see people enjoying it back on BH horde as it was back in s8/s9 when there were actually active teams in the ladder here. Alot of trolls/1500 scrubs took over since there are hardly any decent players left.
Yeah, seems like it would be good. If your server was picked, all the r1s and gladiators xferring there would pick things up.

Posted Image

#72 Bvlgari

Bvlgari
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/2/2/0
  • Locationlocalhost

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

Do you guys just LOVE wasting money? Jesus.
Posted Image

#73 Drazziefresh

Drazziefresh
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

View PostSupatease, on 18 September 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

Why do you give this many fucks its a game just play.
hey friend <3
pee in her butt br0

#74 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

so I vote mannoroth

awesome community, ruin is always entertaining, alliance outnumber horde a bit so more horde is never a bad thing, a decent amount of world pvp etc etc

+ it usually goes to high pop during expansion releases, but never queues, or if there are they're exceedingly short

Edited by Evolute, 18 September 2012 - 02:14 AM.

Posted Image

#75 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:14 AM

Donald, he obviously didn't read anything you wrote. And yes that's because he doesn't care and his decision for his own characters has already been made. I don't think you need to write essays to prove your points, though.

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostEvolute, on 18 September 2012 - 02:12 AM, said:

so I vote mannoroth

awesome community, ruin is always entertaining, alliance outnumber horde a bit so more horde is never a bad thing, a decent amount of world pvp etc etc

+ it usually goes to high pop during expansion releases, but never queues, or if there are they're exceedingly short

i dont know if you've actually logged into manno - horde recently... but its a ghost town. its almost as bad as illidan to be honest (for alliance)

#77 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

View PostTalbadar, on 18 September 2012 - 02:14 AM, said:

Donald, he obviously didn't read anything you wrote. And yes that's because he doesn't care and his decision for his own characters has already been made. I don't think you need to write essays to prove your points, though.
I'm not necessarily writing essays for other people, I can collect my own thoughts that way, too. And obviously nothing I write will get team forge to answer any questions I had in my OP, so yeah........

Posted Image

#78 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

I believe their decision was as simple as: hey... sodah, reckful, mes, vanguard, and others are already on tich lets transfer there (snutz, venruki, kollektiv, cdew, etc)
For me that's a pretty obvious location to keep one of my characters since it has a bunch of the players i'll be playing with and against for the expansion. Call it selfish or whatever you want... that's just friends wanting to be on the server to play together. There's never been a central hub because this same deal with ping happens every time. All players from both sides never agree on one server and until they move the central hub to a more central location it will be very hard to even make this ideal server you are looking for. There's always the players sitting on their home bg every season (for instance: guilty on vindication/shouri on ruin) and there's players that just don't want more than 40 ping. It's a good attempt to make one big server happen, but that's what alts are going to be for because I don't see 1 big server happening at this point unless it's tichondrius.

#79 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:04 AM

View PostTalbadar, on 18 September 2012 - 02:46 AM, said:

I believe their decision was as simple as: hey... sodah, reckful, mes, vanguard, and others are already on tich lets transfer there (snutz, venruki, kollektiv, cdew, etc)
For me that's a pretty obvious location to keep one of my characters since it has a bunch of the players i'll be playing with and against for the expansion. Call it selfish or whatever you want... that's just friends wanting to be on the server to play together.
Like I said, I don't know if I would call it "selfish."

"Out of ignorance, selfishness, carelessness, and/or impatience, team forge transfers to a coast AGAIN without a discussion, without consideration, without a poll to decide ahead of time."

- I guess my tone is hard to judge from that. It sounds really harsh, but it is just stating the facts. It sounds like I am accusing team forge of being scumbags or whatever. I am actually trying to say that I think the ideal situation was close, and you guys could have done a good thing for the community by making the decision public and being open to ideas before you did anything. The fact that you didn't is at the least "careless and/or impatient." Something can be both careless/impatient while still not being a big deal, because it's just a video game. I don't hate any of you or think you're fags, I am just trying to play arena and 75% of the community on Central would have been better than splitting Qs into 50 50.

There's never been a central hub because this same deal with ping happens every time. All players from both sides never agree on one server and until they move the central hub to a more central location it will be very hard to even make this ideal server you are looking for.
1. That is debatable and 2. You guys didn't even try to have the conversation or throw the idea around first.

There's always the players sitting on their home bg every season (for instance: guilty on vindication/shouri on ruin) and there's players that just don't want more than 40 ping. It's a good attempt to make one big server happen, but that's what alts are going to be for because I don't see 1 big server happening at this point unless it's tichondrius.
I agree with most of that, but the reality is that tons of people will not go Tich from the eastern half of NA, and so I am trying and think I have good odds at consolidating those players to what looks like Stormreaver, Bleeding Hollow, Mannoroth, or Magtheridon.

Edited by Donald, 18 September 2012 - 05:45 PM.

Posted Image

#80 fresh_

fresh_
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 1859
  • 3v3: 2096
  • RBG: 825

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:41 AM