• Curse Sites
Help

VOTE FOR EASTERN HUB, this hub will be separate from Tich, and for the players that don't want to go West.

Vote for eastern hub

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

Poll: Plan B (eastern hub) (105 member(s) have cast votes)

This if for people that will not be going Tich, what would you rather do for the plan B hub?

1. Central Horde (68 votes [54.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.84%

2. Central Alliance (13 votes [10.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.48%

3. KT Horde (21 votes [16.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.94%

4. KT Alliance (22 votes [17.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostOhpee, on 18 September 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

This whole thread is a fuck up. You're ignoring the fact that the majority of the people who wanted a central server to begin with voted for Emerald dream. You're really narrowing the server choices down to what -you- prefer and making the community choose around that. Honestly I don't see there being any main pvp hub at this point. Lots of players have decided on Tich, and it seems a good amount have decided on ED. At this point it would just be best to wait and see which server is more appealing to you when the time comes, instead of trying to force everyone to agree on something now. It's pretty clear there is going to be a division so why not let the community decide with their actions instead of their votes?

I have an alt on emerald dream and I haven't seen any new xfers, so I don't think anybody "Decided" on it... people just voted on it cause it was the best choice of the list and seemed like a good idea.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#102 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

SO MANNOROTH?

Posted Image

#103 lysolabuser

lysolabuser
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1626
  • 3v3: 288
  • LocationWeston, FL

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:58 AM

Stormreaver looks poppin, don you should make another thread so we can vote on which central server we want to go to... I personally think you should put Illidan/Stormreaver/Mannoroth as the choices imo... even if illidan will have queues (which will disipate) 2 weeks after mop launches... Illidan might be a good choice.

Edited by lysolabuser, 19 September 2012 - 01:03 AM.

#104 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

View Postlysolabuser, on 19 September 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

Stormreaver looks poppin, don you should make another thread so we can vote on which central server we want to go to... I personally think you should put Illidan/Stormreaver/Mannoroth as the choices imo... even if illidan will have queues (which will disipate) 2 weeks after mop launches... Illidan might be a good choice.
http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

Illidan is by far the most overpopulated server (270,000 people on it, 30,000 more than the 2nd most populated server). The A/H ratio is also 240,000 to 17,500, making it one of the worst ratios in the game. Also, a high population of the server is asians who we can't even communicate or do arena with since they speak another language.

Unless alot of people disagree, the 4 best choices still seem to be Stormreaver, Bleeding Hollow, Mannoroth, and Magtheridon (and out of those I would go for Stormreaver since it has the highest pop out of all of those at 171,000, with 2nd being Bleeding Hollow at 163,000). I arbitrarily pick the 9/20 to be the day this current poll will end, meaning the result will either be KT or a follow up poll for Stormreaver, Bleeding Hollow, Mannoroth, and Magtheridon will be made.

Edited by Donald, 19 September 2012 - 02:24 AM.

Posted Image

#105 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:58 AM

New poll http://www.arenajunk...de-server-poll/

Posted Image